Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 355 Discussion/356 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 355 Discussion/356 Prediction Thread

If Oku had the guts, he would show Kurono half dead from that monster/dead, reason being this is Gantz after all. Reika going nuts in a crazy woman kind of way punching the hell out that monster in vain would be cool and a good way to kill her character off, i.e her acting out of grief for the loss of her Kurono clone Lol

Then, show Katos group going back to the scene to discover the bodies of Reika and Kurono. And a proper Gantz style battle with the remnants of the group vs the monster.

Won't happen mind, just would love a dark end to that one sided love story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    Honestly, I think killing off either of the Kei's would be the exact opposite. That would confirm the cloning as a cheap way of killing him off and yet keeping him around. Fuck that. I expect better.

For me, a gutsy(?) outcome would be to maim Kei1, kill off Tae. Kei2 really is the expendable one... so break the 'original' and give the clone a better outcome. They both need to stay alive I think, or else there was really no point to cloning them in the first place aside from being a gimmick.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its stupid. oku teams "Hmm we need to have kei die in the final arc...but I like kei and want him to live...oh I know lets clone him and kill one off there so its good" Cheap way, it be better to keep them but alive because its so bloody predictable. Kill off Tae or/and Reika. Have the two become world leaders after the alien invasion lol everyone would think they are twins.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah...i thought Kei1 will be the one to die (i still do).

The relationship between Tae and Kurono is true love, but most fanboys wanted Kei to fuck Reika so he made all this clone bullshit so Kei can stay with both. Now Reika has the title of the "most selfish person of the year" and Kei2 has identity problems since he is a cheap clone, this right now is the moment to kill Reika. She dies for Kurono2 and Kurono2 stays with Tae after Kurono1 dies, she wouldn't know he is another Kei of course...

But killing Reika will probably mean the end of the manga is near since her tits are a very important part of the manga. But if nothing happens in this fight against the ugly CG monster then it would be pointless filler.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

essentially we will know if oku is a good writer or not in the next few chapters.

Hopefully this anime will continue to be as amazing as it has always been.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner king cajo's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    Kurono2 stays with Tae after Kurono1 dies, she wouldn't know he is another Kei of course....
    She may suspects something because she saw Kurono in the display, fighting the alien bugs, and, at the same time, Kurono himself was with her.... But she is too stupid to think about this XD
    (sorry for the bad english)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Gantz 355 Discussion/356 Prediction Thread

kinda always thought kei2 would get killed by blondie alien...kei1 being in the mech kinda excludes him from a 1vs1.it would be pretty cool to see the team fighting blondie,kei2 gets killed,blondie gloating in his victory...then kei1 shows up to pawn his ass.tae going with that woman may get her captured again only to be held hostage...that may be a reason for kei2 to die.seeing tae after all this time may bring on some real emotions by him...that would be the icing on the cake.right in front of reika,he freaks out and rushes in only to get squashed like a bug...then we would have a controversy over who is to be with kei1.this may drive reika to(should i say)murder.
    just think kei asked tae out on a whim...look at the shit she has been through because of him.poor girl..lol

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by king cajo View Post
    She may suspects something because she saw Kurono in the display, fighting the alien bugs, and, at the same time, Kurono himself was with her.... But she is too stupid to think about this XD
    (sorry for the bad english)
    yeaaaahhhh, that would be giving tae way to much credit >________________>

If both kei's survive, he'll probably say its his twin brother, and thats what all the reika claims were about.

Ya know, before the world ended

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a dream yesterday about what might happen and this sounds incredibly plausible to me so far.

Alright basically:

-Reika gets injured.
    -Kei2 moved by the power of love, goes beserk and falcon punches the alien into oblivion.
    -Kurono takes injured Reika and heads into the alien city to try and meet up with the team.
    -He meets Tae and Alien woman. Now seeing a vunerable Tae and a missing Kei1, he is confused as to whether he should comfort Tae, his true love or Reika because he thinks he owes her one.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bustyanimegirlfan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Back when Kei was cloned, I always thought that down the road since Oku separated them, he would bring them both together. Since he's trying to end the series in 2012, my guess is the final battle of Gantz is both Kei's working together to fight the blonde Alien who is the head of the Alien army or whatever we saw back when this arc started. If you go back, everyone is saying Kei was "leader of resistance". Just image a battle where the two Kei's work in tandem to fight. Not sure who will die at that point to push him to his ultimate fighting potential, but if both Tae and Reika die near the end of the series....I see both Kei's destroying everything and anyone in sight. At least that's what my gut said when this arc started. If Oku went to the trouble of making a clone of the main character.....I think it would be a waste to just kill him off without using him to his fullest. Just saving Reika isn't enough to kill him off, at least as far as story progression goes. At least that's my take.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Oku is too unpredictable. So my thought of the plot will be:

Reika died trying to save kei 2.
    Kei1 died in the final battle.
    Kei2 stick with tae? She knows about 2 kei?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bustyanimegirlfan View Post
    but if both Tae and Reika die near the end of the series....I see both Kei's destroying everything and anyone in sight. At least that's what my gut said when this arc started.
    I can picture it now

A double page spread of Two Kei's crying their eyes out >___________________>

And then in text Oku says

"Unimaginable sorrow, a single soul ravaged two times"

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

And then Gantz ball glitches out and copies 100 Kei who attacks the aliens simultaneously.

You know back a few years ago, this theory would have been perfectly plausible...

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No offense to Reika fans but I hope the next chapter goes like this:

Reika gets courage to fight the alien after hesitating at first. She goes manic and starts shooting over and over and starts yelling, "Kei is mine! I own him and wont let you take him away from meeeee!" Then the alien tears her head off in a gruesome page with the caption saying "Some bitches deserve to die."

It's hard picturing her dying to tell you the truth, given the fact that she's sorta Gantzs mascot. She's been in images all over this manga and on Oku's art before her character was even apart of the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It is essential that Reika is not injured. I'm sick of this bullshit where all the women jump in front of laser death beams and buckets of acid and psychic jellyfish. She'll do what she always does, snipe that motherfucker from a distance, grab onto Kei and haul ass out of there.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast