Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added December 05, 2011 at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was November 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quite an early release at Naver~ Enjoy!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; December 05, 2011 at 10:17 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 213 Discussion/214 Predictions

Spoiler show

ex oriente lux

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, chapters out pretty early this week.

Due to the short chapter length, and how most of that was taken up by Yontsu and M-21's scuffle, I will not be doing a review this week. I will resume next week.

Pretty much what I expected from the fight. M-21 has a temper, even if he hides it well, and that seems to have resulted in the KSA people becoming suspicious. It's a good thing the others arrived when they did or things might have gone to the next level.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's too bad, Jammin, that we won't get your review this week.

Either way, the scanlated chapter has been released by EG Scans so go grab it if you haven't~

Spoiler show

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was good but too short! The author could have added Yonsu talking her thoughts about the fight after Frank's scene, why only show the good guys reasonings?

The agents seemed to get suspicious but didn't make conclusions yet... Maybe Franky should accept seeing them and purposely showing M-21 using a bandage or something on his right hand to fake a broken bone... This could erase their suspicion.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    The chapter was good but too short! The author could have added Yonsu talking her thoughts about the fight after Frank's scene, why only show the good guys reasonings?
    I have quite the expectation to see that in more details at the upcoming chapter. Perhaps this chapter is designed to be short to give more time and effort to work on the next chapter which would cover more details regarding this fight... *hopeful thinking*

The agents seemed to get suspicious but didn't make conclusions yet... Maybe Franky should accept seeing them and purposely showing M-21 using a bandage or something on his right hand to fake a broken bone... This could erase their suspicion.
    Maybe, but what actually bothers the agents was the fact the he managed to withstand that attack with his hand, even though he may put bandage to show as if it was hurt. Isn't that so?

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

They might think he is exceptional like Shiwoon, i wonder how would him deal with that too...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

They might think he is exceptional like Shiwoon, i wonder how would him deal with that too...
    True, true. I bet that theory would fall once they saw Tao and Takeo fighting as well.

But to see that M-21's hand was somehow damaged too, how far do you think Yonsu's strength is compared to RK-4 and the others?

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

At this point, it´s pretty hard to determine Yonsu´s strength but looking at the development of the opponents she probably is stronger than the RK-4 but weaker than Franky/Rai and also weaker than the creepy guards of the elder.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the chapter earlier. I forgot about the raw because of work and just realized it was out. ^_^;

Nice chapter, the fight scenes were pretty good. Younsu held back but she used a bit of her strength.

It was nice to see that there was "more" to her than what she showed.

I wonder what they will think of M-21 now that he dogged the attack as well as stopping it barehanded.

Will t they will return again after making an appointment?

My guess is that Franky will refuse any appointment due to the agent's causing a fight at the school.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoNamikaze View Post
    At this point, it´s pretty hard to determine Yonsu´s strength but looking at the development of the opponents she probably is stronger than the RK-4 but weaker than Franky/Rai and also weaker than the creepy guards of the elder.
    At this point since they're some enhanced humans and the ksa is going to great lengths to hide this fact they must be very strong. I think their strength would be slightly under RK-4 but above DA-5. Sangeen gives me the impression that he might be at or above Krantz but their true strength remains to be seen.
    Last edited by Charlie; December 06, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Yonsu strengh is at the same level or lower than the RK-4. Considering the KSA must have less resources than the Union, M-21 is strong because of Rai also Tao and Takeo were experiments from Dr Aris who seemed good enough, and they are still being developted by Franky so the KSA shouldn't surpass that....

M-21 got his hand injured because his nails were not out! XD
    After all how is his strengh before transforming? 15%? I would bet Tao and Takeo are stronger in their pre-transformation forms, something like 50% of their total power....

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though it was a short chapter it was good ....i liked the fact that we finally saw a little action and i have to say i fully enjoyed seeing Yonsu's face when M21 withstood that powered up punch
    M21 was obviously surprised by the power of that punch but even though we don't know for sure how powerful Yonsu is i also think M21 is stronger , i mean if RK-4 isn't stronger then that could be a real problem considering the lvl of Cerberus

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Yonsu strengh is at the same level or lower than the RK-4. Considering the KSA must have less resources than the Union, M-21 is strong because of Rai also Tao and Takeo were experiments from Dr Aris who seemed good enough, and they are still being developted by Franky so the KSA shouldn't surpass that....
    And because these guys are stabilizing. I think this kind of stabilizing didn't happen to other modified humans? So using their power would have side effects on them?

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    M21 was obviously surprised by the power of that punch but even though we don't know for sure how powerful Yonsu is i also think M21 is stronger , i mean if RK-4 isn't stronger then that could be a real problem considering the lvl of Cerberus
    It depends. Sometimes physical power is not the only thing counts; I consider Rai, Frank, and everyone else to have a strong mental as well which would help them to get on their destination to save the world. ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah i am pretty sure that they wont take M21 as an exception as shiwoon, waht he did wasnt normal he blocked a powerpunch without wedging an inch. That will surely take their attention, i am sure they will sneak at night and stroll around to meet them (the RK trio) outside and see for themselves what they hold
    i would be disappointed if they report it to the higher ups without having a decent battle first

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    i think he wasnt expecting a powerpunch to begin with or he was measurig her up, i mean he knew tha tshe is enhanced unlike her so he was taking a leaf out of Rais book and did what rai did to the lord.
    I think M21 might be stronger if not equal it would be strange if they turn out to be stronger than Rk fellas. i mean then what about the experience and being pushed to the limit in the nobless land
    i think the 2 agents will witness a RK 4 battle with that noble brat (forgot his name) only this time full RK 4 ie with no 3 in the fighting panel

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i am sure they will sneak at night and stroll around to meet them (the RK trio) outside and see for themselves what they hold
    i would be disappointed if they report it to the higher ups without having a decent battle first
    Interesting. Considering how Yonsu might want to know more and test more their abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to taunt M-21 openly. As for Sangeen, so far he has always been the calmest one, but we can also see that he found some truth in what Yonsu said, thus hesitating about what he saw through the battle. I think Sangeen would go to report while Yonsu made another encounter with M-21. XD

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    i think the 2 agents will witness a RK 4 battle with that noble brat (forgot his name) only this time full RK 4 ie with no 3 in the fighting panel
    Show off, huh? That would be awesome. XD I think you mean Rael. That would be the first time the agents witnessing nobles and a fight with them in it (most probably) and I'm looking forward to it. Just where is Rael...? What do you think he is doing? Gathering knowledge? Power? Analyzing the situation for perfect time of revenge?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast