Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who's stronger?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • M-21

5 62.50%
  • Na Yontsu

0 0%
  • I think they are about the same.

3 37.50%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 212 Review

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 212 Review

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    It has, lawrence, it has.

Ha ha ha that was a good one

any way i am surprised to see no one thinks Na yountsu might be stronger than M21?!
    i know M21 improved and had a lot of experience in fighting some serious bad ass fellows but not a single vote for her
    lol i like the KSA duos what if they become a member of Rai and Co M21 and yontsu will get into dining table bickering all day long it seems
    Last edited by shaheer; December 03, 2011 at 01:12 AM.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    any way i am surprised to see no one thinks Na yountsu might be stronger than M21?!
    i know M21 improved and had a lot of experience in fighting some serious bad ass fellows but not a single vote for her
    lol i like the KSA duos what if they become a member of Rai and Co M21 and yontsu will get into dining table bickering all day long it seems
    Yeah, I suppose we underestimate this girl a bit too much? I voted that their skill is around equal, though. I think in terms of modifying humans, the agency may not really be that advanced compared to Union. But since M-21 and his generation was considered 'fail' by the Union before, except himself I suppose, I think they may just be on equal ground. I could very much be wrong. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question when you say that the Union has advanced modifying humans, do you mean Franky? Since so far, he has been the source of everything. I think he might be a devilish manipulator of both sides. He modifies humans at his side, and he destroys the Union. Perhaps this war is just a game for Franky to observe for fun? Though his loyalty proves otherwises... This is getting a little off topic from chapter review ~.~

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2