Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 476 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

I remember reading some thread where people were wondering the "age" of Soul Society.
    Well, now we know, Soul Society is 1 million years old.
    Ok ok. Any chance of a mistranslation? Maybe it is 10 thousand years instead and the first shinigamis were... Dinossaurs!

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    ...nice artwork (hilt attachet to Ichigos arm...lookslike he will not be able to throw Zangetsu =( to bad)
    And as always it seemed extreemly short (maybe case it was so good? ^^)
    It isn't attached to his arm. If you look at it, it appears that the chain loops to the guard where it is actually connected.

After reading this chapter, I am not real sure the direction the next few will take. I know Isshin Gaiden is coming, but there still seems like a key piece for the puzzle to open and Kubo be able to transition to it. It's like I said, all these chapters are setup for the last chapter of the year cliffhanger and the epic first chapter of 2012.
    The Secret of the Manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

next week!!!
    High speed regeneration!
    The battle's not over.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 21-majin-12's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    And for some reason i was expecting Ichigo firing cero from that hand...didnt happend (well...maybe its better this way).
    Nice chapter...nice artwork (hilt attachet to Ichigos arm...lookslike he will not be able to throw Zangetsu =( to bad)
    And as always it seemed extreemly short (maybe case it was so good? ^^)
    Judging by the clash he might've fired a cero against ginjo's. more likely that he just caught it though i suppose.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusanagi_k's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf, SO FAST THIS WEEK!! O_o

Anyway any skepticism to the translation was totally understandable. I almost never try to transl for others. This week I saw the spoiler earlier than I usually do, and couldn't resist
    I didn't mean {battle over}. Just that Ginjou {is cut down, BAD}. -Bassari(& kitta too) are usually applied to drastic(hair)cuts by girls, I believe. LOL. But Ginjou's Bankai isn't going to go down like THAT right? Haha

De. To iu wake de. (So there you have it.)
    AWESOME SLASH THO HUH? ^__^
    Last edited by kusanagi_k; December 07, 2011 at 08:49 AM.

Omaeda: Boo-yah!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 21-majin-12's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

good Chapter. Nice to see Ichigo being awesome again after his numerous arse kickings in the arrancar arc. I wonder if Ginjo's explaination of the fullbring just raising all Ichigo's stats is true. I was hoping it'd be something like helping him contain Shirosaki without Zangetsu having to waste any power. then he could probably learn to adopt a powerup similar to Ichigonator. I mean 2 power ups is a good standard for any shonen hero.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ginjou sure misunderstood what it means to have hollow powers lol. he clearly stated that Chad and FUllbringers have hollow based powers but ichigos/Aizen hollow was clearly something else Like another entity in his powers.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

So now we know Transcended Aizen would haved ate ginjou for breakfast

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter again!
    And it seems that this is really the end of that arc...

I really wonder what will be the next one...

I especially wonder what happened to Riruka...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While the chapter's plot progression was great and the artwork was even better (and it was great to see everyone's trust in Ichigo vindicated by his bad-ass-ery), I had a major problem with Ginjou's bankai. First off, what ability did he even have? Most everyone's bankai has some kind of special attack or defining feature (splitting up blades, freezing shit, etc), yet Ginjou's didn't appear to do anything other than increase his power. Even Ikkaku and Komamura's bankais have special abilities that their shikai forms didn't display, so why is Ginjou's so practically useless? Furthermore, why does he have bankai at all? I do not appreciate this watering down of bankai. When it was first introduced, it was this legendary thing that only happened once every few generations. Now everyone and their grandma can achieve bankai, including a human substitute shinigami. A SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI. Remember, this is the selfsame reason that Byakuya was sure that Ichigo could never have bankai. And for all intents and purposes, Byakuya should have been correct. Ichigo always had an unnatural amount of potential, seeing as his father was (speculatively, of course, but imo pretty obviously) a Gotei 13 captain. But Ginjou, too? I really don't know....
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is not that ginjous bankai isnt strong is just that ichigos bankai is too freaking powerfull wth is going on his bankai increase his strenght like 10times

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

First and foremost, good chapter.

The chapter confirmed that Ginjou's bankai is his own bankai, not something he stole from Ichigo, Ginjou was a real shinigami. He also has a hollow side in him just like Ichigo but unlike Ichigo it's as if his hollow conquered him.

SS is one million years old. It makes sense, the genus Homo, which includes humans and its ancestors, is 2.4 million years old.

So SS used Ichigo to lure Ginjou, at least we now know why captains were there. They also had no doubt Ichigo would win, they have great faith in Ichigo and they know how powerful he is.

Ginjou put up a fight but I expected better from him. Perhaps he isn't done for but I'd rather see him say whatever it's left for him to say and then kick the bucket. (Possible cliffhanger before new year break) Ichigo picks up where he left off against Aizen, he is still badass. I'm glad we didn't see a mask from Ichigo, I hope we're past this stage.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Son's of bitches, they were going to try and kill him if he chose Ginjo over Soul Society? Hah, hahahahahah if they could xD

So, Ginjo is indeed the age he looks like, not older. So his mother was attacked before he was born. Interesting.

And now he was trying to see if Ichigo understood him?

Lol @ Ginjo saying previously that he could wipe the floor with Ichigo and Ishida. xD Poor guy...

I kinda wanna learn more about his past, it seems more interesting than we thought.

So Rukia was saying what I believed she was saying, that Ichigo would never betray soul society. Feels good to be right

Srsl? It's over? Why? Why can't there be more fighting?

Still loving Ichigo's new Bankai The sword especially It looks amazing

And he stopped a Cero with 1 hand xD Like that was anything xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 350z's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo is on a roll with the last few chapters, especially artistically. He seems to have found a groove with his artistic evolution of making the figures a bit more attenuate and decorative yet more expressive. What I really like about this chapter is that Ichigo finally seems to be behaving and fighting in a confident manner. The last time we saw him fight like this was against Aizen. It's really refreshing to see the confident Ichigo instead of the confidence-wavering, panty waste Ichigo. The last two pages are worth the wait of the pages before them--hotness!

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, 1 million is still exagerated. Us, Homo sapiens, were seen around 250k years ago according to that wiki.
    1 million would mean big apes as shinigamis. And i can't stop laughjing imagining a developped monkey trying to carry a zampakutou without the abillity of walking on 2 limbs only.

Yeah, i know it's a manga, but it's still funny to think about it

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

strange....i'm still trying to figure out this chapter, this seems like the Ichigo who fought Aizen in the end, power and all, which is surprising

another important note.....what if?....what would the captains have done.....if Ichigo had chosen otherwise and i wonder if those 4 would have been enough to stop him anyways.....

interesting chapter but no matter how you look at it its over for Ginjo....but there's still that Tsukishima thing and Urahara who's on his way....so what now?

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast