Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 476 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    Nah, 1 million is still exagerated. Us, Homo sapiens, were seen around 250k years ago according to that wiki.
    1 million would mean big apes as shinigamis. And i can't stop laughjing imagining a developped monkey trying to carry a zampakutou without the abillity of walking on 2 limbs only.

Yeah, i know it's a manga, but it's still funny to think about it

Using katanas for everything that is Japan and Anime related is just stubborness when everybody should know katanas are among the worst weapons when clubs, maces or anything people were using 200,000 years ago are much more efficient. Besides, Soul Society has to do with the souls, not the Gotei 13 itself, so it probably just means that sometime it became more organized but Ichigo erased all the established.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i still think that ichigos bankai has other modes looks at his chains here
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/67588809/4
    when he faught aizen his chains were surrounding his arms and one of them was inside. now there lose. maybe ichigo can somehow go 2nd stage bankai and then FGT kinda like byakuya and other captains who have difference stages to their zanpaktu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Honduras
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter

it amazing how much ginjou know about ichigo; from what he said then ichigo still has his hollow side

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Ginjo even have an ability aside from that random reiatsu attack he first showed off against Tsukishima? I would say he's probably not down, but then again I thought for sure Kubo wasn't finished when Shunsui cut Stark. And Aizen's final battle got wrapped up fast.....maybe Kubo wants to get started on an arc that includes Ichigo as a shinigami and the other shinigamis, since last week Bleach dropped to 8 in the 2011 poll.

I'm tired of waiting for the explanation of why Ginjo is doing what he's doing and what his past is. Next week this better be revealed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the chapter. There was some actual development and it showed that Ichigo was toying with Ginjo. His power seems at the post dangai stage becauce he still has the long chain, but i still will like to think that his post dangai look will be second stage bankai where his sword is sealed to his hand. Ginjo will release his hollow next week to make up for the power difference and Ichigo will get serious and down him, but there will be a twist, hopefully a good one, because, as was mentioned in an earlier post, Urahara is on his way.

On another note, what happened to Iishin's power again???

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Honduras
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if ichigo will get his fullbring back ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigos shinigami powers manage to absorb some of his Fullbring but even so he stills has shirosaki and Tenza what else does he need.

Hopefully ichigo can teach ginjou what a real hollow can do

And yes there has to be a 2nd stage to ichigos bankai otherwise were the hell is his fusion gloves that he faught aizen with?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fights have been short for 100 chapters now, except for Aizen but that one was intentional. I wouldn't be surprised if Ginjo lost faster than Aizen despite being a trascendental.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else thinks that ginjou will whip out some transcendental being craziness? or ability to merge with his zanpaktu because he stole ichigo's abilities?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't notice tha the chapter finally revealed what Rukia said that Ichigo heard with his badge. Nothing especially interesting, but at least it was finally shown.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Not only is Ichigo not having a problem fighting Ginjou, but he's doesn't even seem to be breaking a sweat. While there's no way the fight will end this easy, it's nice to see Ichigo on top again.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The next chapter comes with a color page, which means something important is going to happen, most probably the fight will end there.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all. Jeez. The Art.

It actually feels like Kubo is getting even better... No idea how is that possible though

Then. Yup, pretty good chapter. I really enjoy seeing bad-ass and epic Ichigo. No sweat, seems like I was wrong in predicting that Ginjou will give Ichigo at least some trouble. It was great to see that for once, it isn't Ichi's GT that gets completely canceled, but it's Ichigo who treats a cero like that.
    Going back to his bankai. This chapter proved for me that it's a great design. Especially the sword. I wasn't used to the sword, but it does look awesome with Ichigo.

About Ginjou... his narration (I got it right that it was Ginjou blabbing about Ichi's eyes (oh those his eyes, they're always a topic in fights XD)?) seems to be something like a start to his flashback. I believe we will get some reasoning from him. And of course, Kisuke is on his way.

About Soul Society... I was right They did change. I don't think this was forced or anything, I can clearly see their decision to keep Ichigo as a bait and then kill both of them. Ichigo (as the main protagonist) changing them is given.
    Even though I don't like seeing the SS cast leaving just now. Where is my IchiRuki reunion the talk? Even though Ichigo believes in them completely (probably), I would like to see Soul Society talking to him. I guess it's all on Kisuke and Isshin, if they're not interrupted while going back.

ex oriente lux

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    First of all. Jeez. The Art.

It actually feels like Kubo is getting even better... No idea how is that possible though

Then. Yup, pretty good chapter. I really enjoy seeing bad-ass and epic Ichigo. No sweat, seems like I was wrong in predicting that Ginjou will give Ichigo at least some trouble. It was great to see that for once, it isn't Ichi's GT that gets completely canceled, but it's Ichigo who treats a cero like that.
    Going back to his bankai. This chapter proved for me that it's a great design. Especially the sword. I wasn't used to the sword, but it does look awesome with Ichigo.

About Ginjou... his narration (I got it right that it was Ginjou blabbing about Ichi's eyes (oh those his eyes, they're always a topic in fights XD)?) seems to be something like a start to his flashback. I believe we will get some reasoning from him. And of course, Kisuke is on his way.

About Soul Society... I was right They did change. I don't think this was forced or anything, I can clearly see their decision to keep Ichigo as a bait and then kill both of them. Ichigo (as the main protagonist) changing them is given.
    Even though I don't like seeing the SS cast leaving just now. Where is my IchiRuki reunion the talk? Even though Ichigo believes in them completely (probably), I would like to see Soul Society talking to him. I guess it's all on Kisuke and Isshin, if they're not interrupted while going back.
    He's been experimenting with different variations of his style for a while now, but it would improve if it went back to his style during the middle of the Hueco Mundo arc where the most polished drawings are at, combined with the current art style.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhhh, all the bashing we received for saying Soul Society did not trust Ichigo in the start of the series, that we were unreasonable thinking like that.. They sure hell didn't, only later after Ichigo affected them, especially the captain commander after the Aizen incident
    Sure after SS arc they "liked him" but the captain commander probably still had intention of killing him after finding Ginjou, until later, after Aizen.

One million years of history... wow Well pretty neat for Ichigo to change a solid history like that.
    Well granted they have been around for a long time, but 1 million years?

Awesome chapter no less, liked the new perspective

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast