Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shichibukai

4 57.14%
  • Whitebeard & Marco

3 42.86%
New Reply

Thread: The Shichibukai vs. Whitebeard & Marco

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Shichibukai vs. Whitebeard & Marco

Sir Crocodile
    Donquixotte Doflamingo
    Gecko Moria
    Boa Hancock
    Bartholomew Kuma
    Jimbei
    Dracule Mihawk
    Marshall D. Teach

vs.

Edward Newgate "Whitebeard" (The Strongest Man In The World)
    Marco The Phoenix
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Marshall D. Teach has only his Logia Ability

*Whitebeard is how he was at the beginning of the War (No Squardo)

*The Battle Takes Place in Logue Town during a crowded festival with over 20,000 people panicking and cute animal critters oblivous to the danger with all ships destroyed and Whitebeards fleet blocking the marines from coming in...

*Please make your details of the battle full of carnage
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Shichibukai vs. Whitebeard & Marco

Definitely shichubukai IMO. BB and someone else deal with marco. His logia ability keeps marco close and powerless and he gets take out fast. Kuma, mihawk or boa would be able to deal a damaging enough blow pretty fast. Then the rest focuses on WB against which there is no way he can fight on his own against all of them. He has attacks which affect wide areas but I just can't see him taking out everyone.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Definitely shichubukai IMO. BB and someone else deal with marco. His logia ability keeps marco close and powerless and he gets take out fast. Kuma, mihawk or boa would be able to deal a damaging enough blow pretty fast. Then the rest focuses on WB against which there is no way he can fight on his own against all of them. He has attacks which affect wide areas but I just can't see him taking out everyone.
    If we go by your logic, the three admirals would have just attacked him like that, without being sneaky.

Dunno if you paid attention, but what the admirals were doing was hitting him once, and then run away, we can see that with Aokiji, Kizaru, and especially Akainu. What they did was easy, first send Squardo and then injure him, second thing sending Marines and Admirals to launch some attacks and then gtfo to tire him easily, to wait for a single moment when WB's awareness will betray him, and then max injuries.

A healthy WB would be able to fight all the 3 Admirals head on (don't give me that shit about Rayleigh only being to hold Kizaru cause he isn't WB).

The only " direct " confrontation between Akainu and WB was when he got hit by WB. Since we kept seeing Akainu either vs WB, or running after some pirates.

I fail to see why BB would manage to beat Marco just because of his Logia, sure he has a really nice ability, but still not sure about it.

I fail to see what can Crocodile do against WB or Marco, Doflamingo is tricky same with Mihawk... Anyway, Crocodile, Moria, Kuma and BB to a certain extent are out for me, the only one whom I see able to give trouble to WB are Doflamingo, Mihawk, Hancock.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Im also with the 7Gods. Taking 7 formiddle fighters at once is definitely beyond WB and Marco. I don't even see a young WB in combo with Marco doing that. I might change my opinion if it was WB+Marco+Jozu+Vista+Ace.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    If we go by your logic, the three admirals would have just attacked him like that, without being sneaky.

Dunno if you paid attention, but what the admirals were doing was hitting him once, and then run away, we can see that with Aokiji, Kizaru, and especially Akainu. What they did was easy, first send Squardo and then injure him, second thing sending Marines and Admirals to launch some attacks and then gtfo to tire him easily, to wait for a single moment when WB's awareness will betray him, and then max injuries.

A healthy WB would be able to fight all the 3 Admirals head on (don't give me that shit about Rayleigh only being to hold Kizaru cause he isn't WB).

The only " direct " confrontation between Akainu and WB was when he got hit by WB. Since we kept seeing Akainu either vs WB, or running after some pirates.

I fail to see why BB would manage to beat Marco just because of his Logia, sure he has a really nice ability, but still not sure about it.

I fail to see what can Crocodile do against WB or Marco, Doflamingo is tricky same with Mihawk... Anyway, Crocodile, Moria, Kuma and BB to a certain extent are out for me, the only one whom I see able to give trouble to WB are Doflamingo, Mihawk, Hancock.
    The situation in the war was completely different. In this scenario there is no risk of an army standing up to protect WB. There are just two people in this scenario so help is extremely unlikely once the shichibukai are divided.

Also, I did not say BB alone would deal with marco. I said BB and someone else. His ability is ideal, as BB controls gravity the fact that marco flies is irrelevant as he can simply attract marco at any point. Once Marco is being attracted he is vulnerable to attack (which will at least wear him down). If he is actually caught by BB he loses his abilities and he is basically screwed as any wound would hurt him just as much as the next guy.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The situation in the war was completely different. In this scenario there is no risk of an army standing up to protect WB. There are just two people in this scenario so help is extremely unlikely once the shichibukai are divided.

Also, I did not say BB alone would deal with marco. I said BB and someone else. His ability is ideal, as BB controls gravity the fact that marco flies is irrelevant as he can simply attract marco at any point. Once Marco is being attracted he is vulnerable to attack (which will at least wear him down). If he is actually caught by BB he loses his abilities and he is basically screwed as any wound would hurt him just as much as the next guy.
    Maybe, but he can still regenerate... Remember, after Kizaru shot him with his lasers when he had Kairoseki on him, after Mr 3 removed it, he directely regenerated himself.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Maybe, but he can still regenerate... Remember, after Kizaru shot him with his lasers when he had Kairoseki on him, after Mr 3 removed it, he directely regenerated himself.
    True but he would only be able to regenerate from wounds once BB releases him. His regeneration is not unlimited either, oda has implied it takes a tool on him to begin with so even if he regenerates wounds taken while powerless it should still have a greater tool on him. The wound he took from kizaru is not quite something that would ordinarily take out someone of marco's caliber so it is also possible that that wound actually never really healed. The way I see it, BB and a team mate would be more than enough to defeat marco. In turn, if BB does not release him it is possible for him and his team mate to deal enough damage to outright take him out.

New Reply