Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Would you liked more about this chapter? (Multiple poll people)

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Transformer Tsubone!

10 18.18%
  • Amane-Kanary relationship!

10 18.18%
  • The No-Chairman Faction

13 23.64%
  • Illumi Needled Army

20 36.36%
  • Killua being badass <3

32 58.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 328 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 328 Discussion / 329 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    How did hisoka got to the airport so fast?

Also why didn't he take out the other two butlers?
    Canary and Amane already left while Gotoh stayed behind.

Killua is still only as fast as a car (Tsubone on motorcycle got to airport first, presumably by taking a shortcut) and Ilumi was on a car too. I'm guessing the reason there's any separation between their arrival time was that Hisoka has to get back from the forest to the road to get on a car.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! Killua really sold Illumi, that bastard deserves...

So... What kind of nen Tsubome has? Specialition? I hope she has more skills, even if it is more transformations!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    @K-dom

I was also really confused by that but if you haven't googled it yet, it's the airships that they are travelling with.
    Yeah I google it too, but at first reading i read it like bip which was really strange.

I'm a bit confused about the 4th article and why the non chairman candidates have interest in chasing illumi needle men for that.
    I understand that they want to show that Illumi should never have been a hunter in the first place, but what would having no chairman change in that matter ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fevrier's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, glad the Hunter Association is finally realizing the dangers of letting homicidal psychopaths get a license... The way Illumi was drawn on page 15 is fantastic, he looks so creepy, but strong and dangerous at the same time... He and Hisoka are some of the buffest bishies in manga and I love it, hehehe.

Quote Quote:
    And what did Illumi asked Hisoka at the end?
    Take care of the misses... is he talking about the butlers?
    I was a little confused about that too... Illumi says ハズレを狩ってくれる?, hazure being misses as in something overlooked, stragglers, rather than young women. Still think he means them, as in he got rid of Gotoh but left Aname, Canary and Tsubone, but it makes some fun wordplay in english, I think.
    My other translation work: http://squeelatrix.wordpress.com/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Yeah I google it too, but at first reading i read it like bip which was really strange.

I'm a bit confused about the 4th article and why the non chairman candidates have interest in chasing illumi needle men for that.
    I understand that they want to show that Illumi should never have been a hunter in the first place, but what would having no chairman change in that matter ?
    The 'not chairman' most likely refers to they're part of the 'not Netero, not Pariston' faction, who are both related to the position of a chairman in some way. These guys look like they're quite interested in becoming chairman themselves so I doubt their goal is to have no chairman.

It'd appear Netero always had a hand-off policy for the strongest Hunters. After all, Pariston came into power under Netero's watch in the first place. While it's not clear what Pariston's stance is at the moment, it seems pretty reasonable to assume he'd have no reason to mess with Ilumi unless he's directly threatening him. So I think the point is that the only guy who will stand up for the average joe Hunter are these 'non Chairman' faction guys.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Canary and Amane already left while Gotoh stayed behind.

Killua is still only as fast as a car (Tsubone on motorcycle got to airport first, presumably by taking a shortcut) and Ilumi was on a car too. I'm guessing the reason there's any separation between their arrival time was that Hisoka has to get back from the forest to the road to get on a car.
    The way hisoka vs gotoh transpired, i wouldn't expect that fight to take more than 5 mins. Then Canary and Amane would have only head start of 5 mins...which hisoka should've managed to cover.

Also Killua seems much faster than normal cars, otherwise why would it take illumi 20 mins while it'll only take 10 mins for killua.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way hisoka vs gotoh transpired, i wouldn't expect that fight to take more than 5 mins. Then Canary and Amane would have only head start of 5 mins...which hisoka should've managed to cover.

Also Killua seems much faster than normal cars, otherwise why would it take illumi 20 mins while it'll only take 10 mins for killua.
    Keep in mind Ilumi is shown driving a normal car, while Killua is on foot (at car speed) and Tsubone is on a motorcycle. This means Ilumi can't drive offroad through say, a forest. If he's stuck in a traffic intersection behind 5 cars, he really has no way to get around them since he can't wreck his car. On the other hand both Killua and Tsubone can go offroad or squeeze through places a normal sized car can't go through. So any head start Killua/Tsubone had is likely to be amplified in the car phase. Besides, I'm sure you can hire a lot of airships in a hurry if you're willing to throw a ton of money at them, so it's not like the butlers need much time to prepare.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fevrier View Post

I was a little confused about that too... Illumi says ハズレを狩ってくれる?, hazure being misses as in something overlooked, stragglers, rather than young women. Still think he means them, as in he got rid of Gotoh but left Aname, Canary and Tsubone, but it makes some fun wordplay in english, I think.
    I thought he meant hisoka was to kill the ones illumi missed with his needles.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Keep in mind Ilumi is shown driving a normal car, while Killua is on foot (at car speed) and Tsubone is on a motorcycle. This means Ilumi can't drive offroad through say, a forest. If he's stuck in a traffic intersection behind 5 cars, he really has no way to get around them since he can't wreck his car. On the other hand both Killua and Tsubone can go offroad or squeeze through places a normal sized car can't go through. So any head start Killua/Tsubone had is likely to be amplified in the car phase. Besides, I'm sure you can hire a lot of airships in a hurry if you're willing to throw a ton of money at them, so it's not like the butlers need much time to prepare.
    Butler's prep time wasn't exactly my point. I was just wondering how did hisoka get to the airport faster than illumi, who had a car?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

@Uriel

Do you really want the organisation to be made up without a chairman? How come?
    I won't mind that. It would be interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The 'not chairman' most likely refers to they're part of the 'not Netero, not Pariston' faction, who are both related to the position of a chairman in some way. These guys look like they're quite interested in becoming chairman themselves so I doubt their goal is to have no chairman.
    Well, that isn't exactly a clear reason for the non-chairman faction to exist. I mean how many revolutionaries have scream "down with the king" in human history only to end up as the sovereigns of that state. Even if the non-C-faction is just against Netero and Pariston it doesn't change the possibilities that all they want is to thoroughly change the system, but still be leaders.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the 4th article?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Butler's prep time wasn't exactly my point. I was just wondering how did hisoka get to the airport faster than illumi, who had a car?
    Hmm, I didn't notice Hisoka got there earlier so I just assumed they got on the same car.

I guess Hisoka could've hijacked a car after he's done with Gotoh, and since he's not as serious about stopping Killua compared to Ilumi, he could've given up earlier and head to airport first, while Ilumi chased futilely for longer before realizing he needs a car to catch up? It took some time before Tsubone realized chasing on foot isn't going to work, and presumably she started out closest to Killua. Hisoka, though, might not be interested in chasing to begin with so just head to the next point of interest first.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Well, that isn't exactly a clear reason for the non-chairman faction to exist. I mean how many revolutionaries have scream "down with the king" in human history only to end up as the sovereigns of that state. Even if the non-C-faction is just against Netero and Pariston it doesn't change the possibilities that all they want is to thoroughly change the system, but still be leaders.
    I never thought the third faction wanted to have no chairman. I thought their stance is that they don't side with the party belonging to the two individuals that are clearly identified with the chairman position (ex-chairman, vice chairman). I always thought the non-Chairman label refers to that they don't support any position by people currently identified with that position, as opposed to opposing the existence of such a position.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

What is the 4th article?
    That's just part of the Hunter's Bill of Rights/Code of Conduct/whatever you want to call it that popped up recently (Pariston referred to it briefly too in one of the discussions). One of the article (the 4th one in particular) says Hunters cannot target another Hunter unless a serious crime is involved.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I always assumed going by car is better because you won't get tired, not because it's faster.

Just look at Killua, he's tired as hell from all that running.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanX195 View Post
    Well, I always assumed going by car is better because you won't get tired, not because it's faster.

Just look at Killua, he's tired as hell from all that running.
    In that case, when Ubogin was captured and Machi threw her needle to mark the spot, the Spiders shoulld've chased immediately instead of hijacking another car since they started out relatively close (can't be more than say 1km apart at the most) if their foot speed is faster than a car.

Tsubone can't keep up with Killua's speed on foot, and since she can trasnform into a motorcycle, it'd seem logical that speed is supposed to be her strong point too.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So can someone tell me how this helps these 3 candidates? 2 of them are in the latter 8 and would normally be left off the next ballot after the next round of voting, presuming the voting trends stayed the same.

I can see that by doing this act, stopping Illumi and the berserk needle men, it resonates with other hunters and would gain them some votes, but wouldn't it also lose them some votes? I am sure many of their underlings and those who had continually been voting for them will be dispatched to fight the needle men and hisoka/illumi, but in doing so I figure plenty of them will lose their lives, and in turn the candidates will lose plenty of votes.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What an amazing! chapter. This arc so far is my 3rd favorite in the entire manga.
    Last edited by Netero; December 07, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast