Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you think possess the most power currently?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Union

0 0%
  • werewolves

0 0%
  • Rai

5 71.43%
  • nobles

1 14.29%
  • organizations similar to KSA

0 0%
  • unknown force, that hasn't been mentioned yet

1 14.29%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rai, Nobles, Union, and Werewolves Q&A

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai, Nobles, Union, and Werewolves Q&A

Does anyone think which group of people have the most power?
    Last edited by lawrence; December 01, 2011 at 08:05 PM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rai, Nobles, Union, Werewolves Q&A

Think its Rai, but by Rai i mean Rai and co
    atleast it means Rai, frank nd 3 members of RK 4
    otherwise it is an unfair poll as one option says Nobles (i m presuming that means all of the nobles from footman to lord) nd other says Union that again means all of the union s 13 elders and their henchman
    so If rai means Rai & co then i go by my vote

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of hard to say. Maybe Rai, since he can managed both attack and defense using the blood field just fine (maybe the defense part is a bit low), but it costs too much power from him to use that power. Frank is close behind; combined with RK-4 the overall statistic is even with Rai I suppose. Union with their modified humans power might be almost equal to the nobles... Not sure about the werewolves; not many information about them so far, which is too bad.

So yes, Rai.

Though it is a subject to change, considering everyone's current situation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant Rai and co....I think the balance of powers is going to change... I think Rai and co are powerful, but they have a lot of restrictions. So I think the powers are between the wolveweres, Union, and Nobles...

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

About powers in Noblesse, does anyone think that the Cerberus are stronger than the 12th elder himself? There are his guards, but he doesn't look that strong and he looks a little spineless, at least in front of the other elder.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    About powers in Noblesse, does anyone think that the Cerberus are stronger than the 12th elder himself? There are his guards, but he doesn't look that strong and he looks a little spineless, at least in front of the other elder.
    I do think so, actually, but there is a saying not to judge a book by its cover, right? 12th Elder so far looks kind of disappointing, not special in any way, but yet he is guarded with a group as elite as Cerberus. I wonder why? It means he must possess something quite important. Unless Cerberus was just put there as 'decoration' while they actually serve someone else.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The elder wasan ass i agree thats because he is not sharp or composed buut it doesnt negate him from being powerful.
    remember Dr arhris? that psyco gal who was rained down(literary ) by frank! She was using a nano suit to fight.
    nd she was under this elder. So i think this elder will use nano suit kid a power up instead of biologically changing himself up to become monstrously powerful. Its a bit of a long shot ... but i guess it can be possible eh?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I do think so, actually, but there is a saying not to judge a book by its cover, right? 12th Elder so far looks kind of disappointing, not special in any way, but yet he is guarded with a group as elite as Cerberus. I wonder why? It means he must possess something quite important. Unless Cerberus was just put there as 'decoration' while they actually serve someone else.
    Have you read other manga, that involves SP? Some of the dudes have strong guards, but are completely useless and abusive. The 12th elder might have been one of the 12 original people of the Union, or an extremely lucky person. He could have "coincidentally" got data from someone else, like Crombell, and rose up in power.

Quote Quote:
    The elder wasan ass i agree thats because he is not sharp or composed buut it doesnt negate him from being powerful.
    remember Dr arhris? that psyco gal who was rained down(literary ) by frank! She was using a nano suit to fight.
    nd she was under this elder. So i think this elder will use nano suit kid a power up instead of biologically changing himself up to become monstrously powerful. Its a bit of a long shot ... but i guess it can be possible eh?
    Dr. Arhris' idea was to use weapons along with human enhancement. This way, the efficiency would go up, though it might shorten their lifespan. The elder doesn't seem to be wearing anything special, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have special gear. I doubt he can keep good weapons/armor, he would break them, instead of using it. XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Arhris' idea was to use weapons along with human enhancement. This way, the efficiency would go up, though it might shorten their lifespan. The elder doesn't seem to be wearing anything special, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have special gear. I doubt he can keep good weapons/armor, he would break them, instead of using it. XD
    well Arhris didnt wore a gown or any kind of concealing attire remember? Yet we never saw any weapon/suit in her body. I dont know how that suit came out of nowhere but this might be sth similar with the elder.
    I know its difficult to concede that 12 th is powerful, i dun wanna accept it too
    Just gave a probable theory. Because it would be incredibly annoying to see that the elder has no ability or lacking ability to be on par with crombwell, given that he became an elder before crombwell we should expect sth from him

for 1 i am sure he wasnt chosen for the seat for having a handsome face or anything

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Wasn't half of his guys 'decorations'? The DA-5 served the Dr. Aris, and so did Yury(idk spelling). Yury was a 'decoration.' But didn't the Cerberus serve the 12th elder before Crombell joined the elders? Though the other elders could have put them as a 'decoration.'

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    well Arhris didnt wore a gown or any kind of concealing attire remember? Yet we never saw any weapon/suit in her body. I dont know how that suit came out of nowhere but this might be sth similar with the elder.
    I know its difficult to concede that 12 th is powerful, i dun wanna accept it too
    Just gave a probable theory. Because it would be incredibly annoying to see that the elder has no ability or lacking ability to be on par with crombwell, given that he became an elder before crombwell we should expect sth from him

for 1 i am sure he wasnt chosen for the seat for having a handsome face or anything
    btw the elder isn't on par with Crombell, the elder is above Crombell.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Nobles are more powerful as a group than anyone else, of course this includes The Lord as well....Rai in not in the top really, because his stamina is not top notch, because he is still not used to his powers...
    Maybe Rai and Franky as a duo could match that, but the numbers go for the Nobles...

The Union is still an unknown quantity, but I don't think humans will be a match for Nobles, as no one is really on Franky's level...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't half of his guys 'decorations'? The DA-5 served the Dr. Aris, and so did Yury(idk spelling). Yury was a 'decoration.' But didn't the Cerberus serve the 12th elder before Crombell joined the elders? Though the other elders could have put them as a 'decoration.'
    Oh, personally I think those people are not decorations. :O They seem like a prepared army in trial to see how far their modified humans can change and do what they are supposed to do. Everyone and everything seems to have meaning. What comes to my mind now is who actually controls things most from behind. Crombel? Or someone else? :3

btw the elder isn't on par with Crombell, the elder is above Crombell.
    Maybe, maybe not. I think Crombel is cleverer and stronger than 12th Elder, at least, looking at how he was hasty during the last attack to Lukedonia and during this situation as well.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Crombel is stronger than the Elder, for some reason i dun feel that the 12th elder will be that much of a threat, in compared to crombel. Simple reason is i feel the guy is more like an army chief than scientist so i suppose he ill be a good fighter but wont be a topnotch when enhancement is concerned, while Crombel used Franks diary to enhance himself no one else is privy to that document.
    I also get the feeling some of the higher ups are the Noble lords who are missing

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing? Wasn't it said that they went to Eternal Sleep?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Missing? Wasn't it said that they went to Eternal Sleep?
    What? Do you not remember the Lord stating 6 traitors refused to go to eternal sleep with the previous Lord, and just left Lukedonia? The atual Clan Leaders are all young ones whose the predecessors went to eternal sleep. So if there are 7 Clan Leaders now, there were 13 in the past and those powerful vampires are somewhere in the world...

Edit: Did I get the numbers right? 7 atual clan leaders and 6 traitors?
    Last edited by ErosVp; December 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Warning, subjective opinion~

I'm torn between Rai and Nobles, but you know, I voted for Rai in the end

I'm thinking of the scenario when he uses his full full (in my mind he was only playing with Raskreia, even though it exhausted him) power, and then dies (coma, anything serious, out of order).
    While using mind control (stopping even Clan leaders), actually moving (running around, dodging, etc), using strategy + then there's Blood Field, I actually think -sorry I'm quite new to Noblesse, and yup, I am biased towards Rai - he's pretty much able to defeat all (new, not that strong) Clan Leaders.
    So I'd let Frank, Regis and Seira, RK-4 and (in future, if) Shinwoo to take care of some Clan Leaders, while Rai wipes out lower nobles and then fights Raskreia.

But numbers go to nobles, so it's almost a tie.
    The two groups won't fight though

Rai = Rai, Frank, Regis, Seira, RK-4 (Regis already there, lol), Shinwoo (I kinda expect him to be enhanced/noble/wolf/something in the end^^
    Nobles = nobles currently in Lukedonia + Rael

Sorry, I don't see Union as a real threat as of yet. But there's more to see and I'm sure in the end it'll be Rai + Lukedonia = Union.

Nothing about werewolves yet, but I think they'll be slightly weaker than nobles. Even though seeing M-21 in WW mode was

ex oriente lux

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast