Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The Banana Spam Park is open again :woo Come awesome gifs, memes, discussions, raising post count, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!!!!!

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Banana Spam Park is open again :woo Come awesome gifs, memes, discussions, raising post count, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!

Yeah,we're able to lead a proper discussion without too much unnecessary spam. We've grown up!......... D:

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Banana Spam Park is open again :woo Come awesome gifs, memes, discussions, raising post count, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!

Specially you Googz that pic made me tear up

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I know right?Man,time passed so quickly.I mean,you have a proper job as a teacher now! Take a step back and think about it for a bit. Damn...

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Indeed it's like we've finally become adults. It's kinda surreal. I wonder what the future has in store for us from now on.

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wooow... The original CCC (not including me) all grown up...
    Ahh, I remember the good old days in the FF...

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ay,the nostalgia....we need to make another Treasure Hunt(even though I was totally useless in that one).

By the way,Banana. Remember that one girl I mentioned once in the confession thread? That hot girl I had a nice conversation with after her 'theater performance'? I haven't seen her after that, as we did not exchange our numbers and I totally forgot her name. I thought she totally forgot about me and I didn't really care much either. However, this thursday,when we had our art exhibition, she came to me and was like : "Remember me? This is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe."
    I don't know what to do man. She's hot and interested in me, but for some reason I couldn't care less for her...Should I give her a chance?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

She really used the song lyrics?

I'd say go for it, but I guess that depends on if you think it's worth the confusion in your head it might cause

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Ay,the nostalgia....we need to make another Treasure Hunt(even though I was totally useless in that one).

By the way,Banana. Remember that one girl I mentioned once in the confession thread? That hot girl I had a nice conversation with after her 'theater performance'? I haven't seen her after that, as we did not exchange our numbers and I totally forgot her name. I thought she totally forgot about me and I didn't really care much either. However, this thursday,when we had our art exhibition, she came to me and was like : "Remember me? This is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe."
    I don't know what to do man. She's hot and interested in me, but for some reason I couldn't care less for her...Should I give her a chance?
    I'd go for it man it could be a good way for you to forget you current love. You got nothing lose man just a date if you see things won't work out just don't call her for another one.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post

She really used the song lyrics?

I'd say go for it, but I guess that depends on if you think it's worth the confusion in your head it might cause
    Haha,no,she didn't,but it was similiar.

I don't think she wants something serious,but that might even be better. I might stay in contact for now and wait until most of the stuff is over.After all,I still have some serious partying to do,now that I finished my Abitur,followed by three weeks of vacation,one of which is with friends of mine(including my crush). Looking forward to it,seeing how all of them are girls except me.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I'd go for it man it could be a good way for you to forget you current love. You got nothing lose man just a date if you see things won't work out just don't call her for another one.
    Sounds like a plan as well.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha,no,she didn't,but it was similiar.

I don't think she wants something serious,but that might even be better. I might stay in contact for now and wait until most of the stuff is over.After all,I still have some serious partying to do,now that I finished my Abitur,followed by three weeks of vacation,one of which is with friends of mine(including my crush). Looking forward to it,seeing how all of them are girls except me.

Sounds like a plan as well.
    May I ask what song is that? I've seen those lyrics around but I don't know the song.

Seems like you're up for a great vacation.

Yeah one date or two won't hurt you. If it works it works if doesn't well then she'll get over it.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go:

Yes,oh yes.

Right. It's not even like I want something from her, it's her who wants my attention, so if it doesn't work out,I won't be affected and she won't be either.Or more like,I doubt it, as she is hot.

By the way,what about those two hot teachers?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go:

Yes,oh yes.

Right. It's not even like I want something from her, it's her who wants my attention, so if it doesn't work out,I won't be affected and she won't be either.Or more like,I doubt it, as she is hot.

By the way,what about those two hot teachers?
    That song

Yeah she's hot and must think she can have whoever she wants. You should just help her proving she's right

Well one of them has a boyfriend but she's a nice person to be friends with. The other has gone away. She's in fact the teacher I'm filling in for.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    That song

Yeah she's hot and must think she can have whoever she wants. You should just help her proving she's right

Well one of them has a boyfriend but she's a nice person to be friends with. The other has gone away. She's in fact the teacher I'm filling in for.
    My thoughts exactly.

Oh,I see. Well,that's a pity.But you have that other girl right?

Oh and here's a song which is even worse:

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts exactly.

Oh,I see. Well,that's a pity.But you have that other girl right?

Oh and here's a song which is even worse:
    Googz let her take advantage of you

The one from the confesional thread? Yeah I want to start a proper relationship with her too.

And wow this song is scary

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna join what should I do to accomplish this ? :P

My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

New Reply
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast