Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Your favorite shoujo/josei pairing?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Your favorite shoujo/josei pairing?

Hey, guys~

This time let's talk about our favorite pairings in shoujo/josei series we have read, yes! Who do you think are the best pairing you have ever seen in shoujo/josei series? What makes them special for you? Is it because of how they end up as a couple or is it because how they fight for their relationship? Or maybe simply because they match each other? XD

Talking about long time favorite, my first favorite pairing is Syaoran and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. Both were shy at first and it was very cute to look at how both realized their feelings and tried to convey it to each other. Although there wasn't much seen after they confessed, what makes me go all moe moe about them is because of how they interact with each other. :33

What about you?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite shoujo/josei pairing?

Wait, I never noticed this thread.
    Anyway, my absolute favorite-irreplaceable-alltimefavorite is risa x otani. They have the best chemistry, the greatest moments(the funniest too ) and just seeing them together..

Coming close is yukino and arima, their relationship is a deep one.
    How to put this..it's just lovely watching them.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite shoujo/josei pairing?

You should go and place some comments at their featured character thread then. This month is awarded to them.

Either waaaaay~
    Coming up next, my favorite pairings are mostly from Tanemura Arina's works. Several pairings like Chiaki x Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Takuto x Mitsuki from FullMoon wo Sagashite. They support their partner in an interesting way; they spent time too much together to not realize how important each other is, but are not comfortable when they are far from each other. XD I like how sweet and stubborn the boys can be, while the girls get forgiving but also jealous~ <3

New Reply