Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superb

11 45.83%
  • Mediocre

11 45.83%
  • Pitiful

2 8.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 122 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 122 Discussion

Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    Sorry for this mess up by me, whatever I did, it moved this post of Goral's to the OP, argh
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 29, 2011 at 09:43 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 122 Spoiler Thread

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 26, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 121 Disc/122 Pred Thread

Whole chapter in Chinese: http://tssym.tk/cm/Claymore/122

4. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Misses same pages, but.....the chapter....ohi ohi...this is bad.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 122 Spoiler Thread

OMG!
    That's all i can say for now, haha!!
    All top warriors are down, what is Miria going to do??

By the way, this chapter pretty AWESOME!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    I don't think there are page missing they probably put the wrong number on some page
    ex. pag 2 is pag 02-03

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww it's so short.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Miria's scar gone?

Hey HK, remember what I said about Hysteria being the strongest of the three?

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    Mei, scanlators often put spreads as a single page, which is why that numbering system is off from the number of pages listed. Still, it really does mean that we're only getting 20 pages, not 23, as spreads are just a cheap way to get out of making more pages and having more story during a month.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; December 27, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Frosty

I dunno if what i see of Hysteria AO is enough for me to consider her the strongest. The utter own-age she's doing on the warriors is exactly what you expect of an Abyssal one. The warriors shouldn't stand a chance against any of them, as there level is far far above there power as claymores. Can't say i'm sure if Hysteria could beat Casandra hands down in a one vs one as Claymores alone. Teresa and Clare both prove you don't need to be as fast as someone if you can at least perceive the movement. I'd say between all of the three of our revived warriors have a 50/50 chance of any one of them beating any other. That probably has stayed the same even after there parameters have gone off the charts as AO's, just like our former three. Epic stalemates

Cassandra Retained her Dust eater and Hysteria's speed has only gotten faster now. Roxanne needs to stand out more, she's suddenly become kind of boring

i'm more curious to see if any of our new AO's can change or alter there forms any further. Those spines on Hysteria i thought were just decoration turned out to be projectiles, and i bet they hold some other use as well.

I wonder if Cassandra's form is like the destroyer and when those shell like area's of leg and torso are destroyed if she'll also pull off an interesting pseudo mode switch as well.

This is certainly a fight that the seven and company cannot win, I'm wondering how they'll manage there escape this time..

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Saph, the problem is that we really haven't seen AOs always wrecking warriors. For AOs, Hysteria's feats seem to be the most impressive of the seven (I don't count Priscilla this way and I hesitate to throw Alicia/Beth in, even though when they actually awaken, I suppose you could call them AOs. For my purposes, the seven AOs are the first trio, the current trio, and Rosemary.). We never saw anything out of Rosemary. Even though Luciela's form was a perfect counter for a lot of Isley's attacks, he still defeated her. Next month, Roxanne could show us something amazing and all, but somehow, I doubt it. It would've made sense for Roxanne to shine this month as she was the second to become an AO, but as Hysteria got her reveal this month, following from the end of last month's chapter, I'm not so sure if Roxanne will get a grand reveal. Roxanne doesn't possess a signature technique like Dust Eater or Elegance. About all Roxanne can gain is the instantaneous copying of abilities at this point, but that would be kind of lame.

I would consider Roxanne, Luciela, and Rosemary to be the weakest of the seven AOs though, but that's more because we haven't seen anything out of them which could be considered impressive. Rosemary, while I may be giving her unfair treatment as she went up against Teresa, she didn't seem to have any great durability or anything. Luciela goes down to Isley. Roxanne hasn't shown us anything as an AO yet.

Claymores were able to avoid AO Cassandra's Dust Eater and some of those Claymores were on a lower level than the ones that AO Hysteria just trashed.

Riful didn't always instantly overpower people, but she did play around a lot. Riful instantly wrecks Rachel and Audrey, but I don't think too highly of either of them.

An injured Isley wasn't destroying Helen and Deneve. Sure, he overpowered them, but in his injured human state, he wasn't exceedingly powerful.

Edit:

It's not as if I'm saying that Hysteria's all powerful or that we won't see her taken down within the next three to four chapters. I'm just saying that AO Hysteria appears to be the most threatening, at least to Claymores, and her speed should be enough to trash AO Cassandra's Dust Eater. Now, AO Cassandra's main body is probably just a mass of awakened stuff, like the Destroyer, so that might prevent Hysteria from killing her, but in terms of actual displays of power, I've been most impressed by Hysteria.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; December 28, 2011 at 03:04 AM.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I made a thread for this, for you guys and girls:

The AO Ranking and Discussion Thread

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it!
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

20. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    I don't think there are page missing they probably put the wrong number on some page
    ex. pag 2 is pag 02-03
    Hai ragione scusami. Credo mi sia confusa per l'errata catalogazione delle pagine

The chapter is very short. Damn yagi... only 27 pages in 1 Month? Grrrr....And Miria...what the hell she combine? The fast of Histerya is more than she has in her human form. nevertheless, I believe that she is the first to die. Ahahahaha...Die Histerya...I'hate her, much more than Roxanne.

If Priscilla comes out of her prison, I do not think it will be very glad to know the new abyss. To think that have the strength of one third of his arm.

It's not that Yagi has exaggerated to create a character like Priscilla?

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I can't say I'm surprised that everyone got wiped out. As we've seen, it's still a huge power gap between the Abyssal ones, and even all the ghosts combined. About the only chance they have is if Priss breaks out, kills the AO, and doesn't kill them. Or if Claire gets some sort of power up. Hopefully one she can share.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Super Angillis.

The Ghosts eating it is hardly surprising given how strong the Death Divas are. You guys think this name will catch on? Spread it around for me.

Anyway, recall that in her day Hysteria killed enough Claymore's to stack their bodies like a hill (300 anyone?) and given the fact that she has awakened it stands to reason that she's only become more powerful. I'd say Miria and her team are screwed unless Priscilla shows up or Miria somehow nails a killing blow with the power of friendship. She could always pull an awakening asspull where she awakens but is in full control of herself or at least retains enough control to kill Hysteria, Cassandra, and Roxanne, and then maintain enough sanity to sit still while the rest of the team tries to restrain her yoki and boom she returns to normal. So shonen.

I suppose it's also possible that Galatea (fine-ass), Clarice, and Miata could should up. An appearance by Miata could completely turn the tide of this battle. Sure she'd be up against the Death Divas but I'm fairly certain Alicia and Beth would have kicked the crap out of Roxanne and Hysteria (maybe not Cassandra). We have to recall that one of the MIB said that Miata had the skills to be number one but because she was well, unstable, she was left at rank four. Now if we keep in mind that Miata could have been number one then the only reason Alicia had the title was because she was more stable than Miata was and in fact quite easy to control.

If we follow my logic which I admit is suspect because I am in want of sleep, it is possible that a Claymore of Miata's abilities could make quick work of at least two of these Divas. I'd like to present a scenario or series thereof to you people, partially because we could use something to talk about in these parts but also while these Divas are impressive, I see no one who Miata (provided she is in her right mind) couldn't destroy.

1) Miata vs Roxanne of Love and Hate
    So far Roxanne's only technique is her Chainsaw Whip of Love and Hate. I don't see any reason why Miata couldn't evade something like this. Her speed is probably the same as Cassandra's and she's dancing around Roxanne. Of course I do foresee and instance in which Cassandra overplays her hand and in toying with Roxanne ends up getting killed by her but I highly doubt these measures would work against Miata who focuses on eliminating her targets quickly and efficiently.

2) Miata vs The Elegant Hysteria
    I'm not sure what to make of that strange ability we saw in the Chinese scans so for now I'll just make a case for Hysteria's speed. I'm fairly certain tha Miata is faster than Hysteria but even if she isn't, Miata's "sixth" sense would put her over the top.

3) Miata vs Cassandra The Dust Eater
    I see Miata having a bit of trouble here only because of how Cassandra attacks and evades. Even a fellow number one probably wouldn't know how to deal with Cassandra. Even landing an attack would be difficult because Cassandra might evade and then counter-attack the moment Miata gets too close.

I'm sure my argument lost more than a few people so to review:
    1) The Ghosts are screwed unless they get some help.
    2) If Miata shows up she can defeat at least two of the Dead Divas.
    3) My reasons

And of course you might still ask me, "Why take such a sharp turn off-topic?" To which I would ask you

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; December 28, 2011 at 04:01 PM.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think your overestimating Miata a bit. Remember how bad Agatha messed her up? Maita has the raw power, but she doesn't have the wisdom to properly utilize it. And i don't think Maita can solo an Abyssal without awakening herself.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast