Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superb

11 45.83%
  • Mediocre

11 45.83%
  • Pitiful

2 8.33%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Claymore 122 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 122 Disc/123 Pred Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO PHOENIX View Post
    Did you mention she was HAWT!?

Did you mention she was HAWT!?
    Hahaha! No one is going to dispute that! Yes my Anastasia is H O T !

Issue with that is Yagi will probably make her a side-kick for Miria and little else. Shonen are rife with failed opportunities for extensive character development and I don't think Yagi is going to break the trend on account of Anastasia.
    I can live with that.. just as long as my Anastasia lives..

I'm not directing this toward you specifically but I think everyone is forgetting that dismemberment doesn't hinder Claymore as much during battles now as they did back in the first few volumes... Some people, not you my dear Anastasia fan number 2, but some people are all like, oh Dietrich is missing a chunk out of her side, and oh Tabitha is injured to. So what? It's like half of you people don't even read Claymore. Remember when Deneve was almost slice in half by Isley and just moments later she was fine? Any one of the back-up Ghosts are able to do the same so long as they don't awaken in the attempt. Hysteria dismembering her opponents does little if anything to take them out the game.
    I take no offense in anything that you say here.. except i think you are Anastasia fan no. 2 and I am Anastasia fan no.1 hohoho~*

Exactly! What i meant by being dismembered was what you said.. because Tabatha has now become annoying to her.. Hysteria will most probably disable her next (at the very least) *only disable because i do not wish her dead..

But remember no one else on the newly formed Rebel Ghost Team or even the original Ghost Team is at Deneve's level of regeneration.. so if Tabitha takes a lot of injury e.g. her entire legs are eaten or pulverized.. it will take some time even with the help of the Yoki Sync Girls.. she might be out of the entire battle with Hysteria..

And contribute nothing.
    Renee can join the Yoki Sync Girls.. and Galatea will be their leader..

She's a bit smarter than that it seems. She's knows that if she reverts back to human form the Ghosts will massacre her.
    I think not.. even if she slows down as she reverts to human form.. with her speed she could do it in a blink of an eye.. *poof sword gone.. now its time for lunch*

A great example of this would be Riful & Isley who can transform partially and even almost instantaneously..

For example Hysteria can keep her spider legs & other apendages then revert half her body to human form sort of half human half jelly fish look.. yey now she now has arms & her unparalleled speed..

That would make her look like a jellyfish-mermaid.. and if she grew wings on her human form's back she'd look gorgeous.. oh well that's how i would look like if i'm not in battle mode if i were her..

ok now I'm rambling.. back to the point..

It's almost impossible that she doesn't know that awakened beings can revert.. because I'm sure she has lots of experience hunting awakened beings since she was a former no.1

But then again since she's a newly awakened blonde bimbo she might not know how to revert back to human form.. and Riful & Isley had ages of time of practice.. oh well sucks for her.. coz I also believe that sword, like the rest of you guys said, is going to end up slicing her proud ass in half..

It's probably a fail safe Dae installed. You know, in the event the Dead Divas go apeshit (which they did, which Dae anticipated) they would not attack the MIB. It could also be that Cassandra is so drunk with power after having awakened that she just wants to mock Roxanne.
    You maybe right about that.. or Yagi might have intended that Roxy & Cass are gonna each other to death.. What could be a more fitting ending for them..

Eeeeeeek I made grammatical errors after editing my previous post and it ended up being quoted.. noooo!! I've now corrected them..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spit View Post
    She is one of my most fav characters in claymore and definitely top of current generation (followed by Dietrich then Audrey and the rest
    I'm glad! Anastasia has more fans.. You can be Anastasia fan no.3

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    I don't know if Renee would have any value with the current battle, though she could still be used by Yagi (keeping her alive and have her show up at some point), as remember she met Raki, and said she'd tell Clare that she met him, should she ever meet this "Clare".
    Maybe you're right Renee might end up near Rabona awakening Claire/Priscilla Blob at least in my opinion that's the best way to reintroduce the Claymores in Rabona again to the story..

But since she's injured, has no clue about the rebellion & is still loyal to the organization it might be her priority to go back to the organization heal herself, report & narrate what she has experienced if she is still alive..

Imagine the look on her face when she feels/sees the presence of the 3 New Abyssal Ones/Death Divas as she approaches the Org Headquarters.. surprise!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Twins will surely help out with the battle as soon as they're done hiding all the food from the 2 squabbling Abyssal Todlers

And of course Claymore no. 10? I forgot her name? Raftella? Might also try again to distract Hysteria.. although I think she's at her limit and can't handle awakened beings specially Abyssal Rank beings.. Or she can just sneak up to Hysteria and kill her with a headbutt from her huge forehead..
    Last edited by Ravenstar; January 17, 2012 at 05:28 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In the next chapter, someone of the warrior will kill. I hoper that cassandra defeat roxanne.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

When the next chapter should came out???

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First week of the new month, or sometimes the last week of the previous month.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, so it'll be anytime from now til a week from now. Maybe some fakes before the actual spoiler.

---------- Post added January 30, 2012 at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was January 29, 2012 at 02:33 AM ----------

Well we got a spoiler over on the Animesuki boards. Not sure if it's legit or not.
    Last edited by Super Angillis; January 30, 2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Decided to remove spoiler

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

About Hysteria shooting her spikes, I think she was aiming at the base of Anastacia's hair. She's trying to destroy those so that they wouldnt have that much mobility(why would she do that if she's already fast enough right?) She must have felt it somehow. Hysteria has still some elegance in her. Letting her opponent get healed and all in spite of knowing that shes the only one capable of matching her speed. Maybe Hysteria is undermining them? What do you think?

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's part of the mechanism of her "Elegant technique", where she uses those spikes around her which are actually still connected to her body as means to push herself up and down.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstar View Post
    I'm glad! Anastasia has more fans.. You can be Anastasia fan no.3
    there is no way i could be defeated by the likes of you... haha, i dont dont mind being #3 though, im still a single digit !! + i have rank of my #2 fav character - Galatea...

i dont want to spam this forum with who is the best character, but what the hell...

even now, year after reading claymore, im still amazed at how much i like some characters, usually i have 1-2 favourites but here, i like too many, i could go on and on about Anastasia or Dietrich for example and it would look like i am about to start a religion
    but then i just need to realize Galatea wins by a large margin and yet she is #2 (#1 Teresa)

anyone with similar problems around here?

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5