Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 477 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 477 Discussion

WSJ Christmas Break Schedule

Since there's always confusion about this, I'm going to explain the schedule. Bleach 477 was a double issue (#3 & #4). Bleach 478 is also a double issue (#5 & #6). This means that the official schedule is Bleach 477 - break - Bleach 478 - Break - Bleach 479. However since we usually get early releases between the two breaks, the likely schedule will be Bleach 477 - Bleach 478 (somewhere between wednesday-sunday) - break - break - Bleach 479. Remember, this may just happen, it's not set in stone. We may get an early chapter, we may not, so be patient about it - 3c

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; December 26, 2011 at 07:08 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 477 Spoiler Discussion

See? I can see the future! OOOHHHHHH!
    Finally, all doubt about Ginjo being a shinigami or not will be cleared. He must be on his 30s-40s if the spoiler is true.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Buhuhuhuu ~~~~

This is starting to get intriguing

So.
    Ginjou is weak and gets defeated.
    But Tsukishima lives ( ...how?) and cuts Ichi. And Riruka comes out of hiding <-- is this the ability? To "hide", you won't win, nor lose, but save yourself for the time being? How is Riruka cut? Why Tsuki shouts? Ohana, make more sense~

But! The flashback starts!

Seems like full and packed chapter to me

ex oriente lux

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Buhuhuhuu ~~~~

So.
    But Tsukishima lives ( ...how?) and cuts Ichi. And Riruka comes out of hiding <-- is this the ability? To "hide", you won't win, nor lose, but save yourself for the time being? How is Riruka cut? Why Tsuki shouts? Ohana, make more sense~

Weak? At this point he is stronger than any captain. He is just not strong enough.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ginjou defeated already...kind of sucks. I had high expectations from him. Guess, the current Ichigo is really strong. Tsuki survived, interesting development. So this is like pieces of puzzles starts to fall into right places. I am excited about Ginjou's backstory. Many upcoming and even past events may be linked with it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Grekaosangel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Buhuhuhuu ~~~~

So.

Tsukishima had about 10 minutes to live according to Ginjo, this is probably the last thing he can do before biting the dust. Odds are he just cut Ichigo to try and kill him. Since Tsuki is about to die, it would seem pointless to try and affect him with BotE.

I want to assume Riruka as she pops out of Rukia like a pez dispenser, gets caught between Tsukishima and Ichigo...but who knows.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsukishima returns!

I wanna see Byakuya's face.

A nice spoiler, i'm expecting a great chapter to save the day.

And let the flashbacks start.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well this sounds quite interesting. after all urahara has still to appear. Wouldn't that be great? The final fight of this arc urahara vs tsukishima

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow right when the story was getting good kubo shoots it down again.... Tsukishima sneaking up on ichigo who is probably stronger then his VL hollow form is hilarious! But i wonder if tsukishima turned ichigo making ichigo evil.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm if spoilers are true perhaps Tsuki never really took the fatal blow from Byakuya. He may have just implanted that into his memories knowing that the fight would end in a stalemate if it continued on. Since it was shown that he did have the ability to add on memories without cutting as shown by Orihime and Chad losing their minds it is a possibility.

But of course it could just be that it's because of the amount of time he has left. I doubt he was going for a fatal wound, perhaps he wants him to understand Ginjou better but the overall plot is odd. With all that's going on and how Ginjou/Tsuki started out by "having fun" to see if Ichigo or his friends would be able to figure out what's going on to basically a vast majority of the fullbring introduced is pretty odd.

I still stand by saying they have yet to show any true murderous intent, except for the gamble kid which he did seem to want to eliminate, but he was willing to spare Ichigo's life and he never did anything to cause harm to anyone that we've seen yet. I do hope these spoilers are real though I"ll be very thankful if they fight ended that quickly. To be honest we've seen a lot of Ginjou in action from fighting Tsuki, to fighting besides Ichigo, then the conflict between him and Ichigo that has been covered throughout the chapters.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like an interesting chapter, Ginjou and Tsukishima's flashback is coming, we'll finally get some answers. The spoilers are a bit vague though, I didn't understand the part "We were saved by Ginjo. the ones ginjo saved were not us" and who cut Riruka?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikuroi's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

リルカ あたしたちは銀城に救ってもらった。銀城を救ったのはあたしたちじゃない
    イチゴなんだよ。。
    Riruka: We were saved by Ginjo. the one's ginjo saved were not us
    Ichigo, what..

Isn't it supossed to be,

We were saved by Ginjo, but we weren't the ones who saved Ginjo.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Weak? At this point he is stronger than any captain. He is just not strong enough.
    I don't completely agree, but yeah, not weak. I think he's a normal Captain level (not the weak Captain, lol), I'd compare him to espada ~6. I think all the important Cpts would be able to defeat him, with troubles. They'd have to be all serious, but Ginjou doesn't have a hax power like Tsuki. Ginjou's all about energy blasts and speed, and that's something Captains can handle me thinks.
    But yeah, I said it wrong, she's not weak, he's just weak against Ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by Grekaosangel View Post
    Tsukishima had about 10 minutes to live according to Ginjo, this is probably the last thing he can do before biting the dust. Odds are he just cut Ichigo to try and kill him. Since Tsuki is about to die, it would seem pointless to try and affect him with BotE.

I want to assume Riruka as she pops out of Rukia like a pez dispenser, gets caught between Tsukishima and Ichigo...but who knows.
    I think it's 10 minutes lying on the ground dying, not 10 minutes running around and shouting with a hole in his chest. That's why this seems like a bluff from Tsuki.

Oh..... thanks for pointing that out. Maybe Riruka covered Ichigo.

ex oriente lux

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't completely agree, but yeah, not weak. I think he's a normal Captain level (not the weak Captain, lol), I'd compare him to espada ~6. I think all the important Cpts would be able to defeat him, with troubles. They'd have to be all serious, but Ginjou doesn't have a hax power like Tsuki. Ginjou's all about energy blasts and speed, and that's something Captains can handle me thinks.
    But yeah, I said it wrong, she's not weak, he's just weak against Ichigo

I think it's 10 minutes lying on the ground dying, not 10 minutes running around and shouting with a hole in his chest. That's why this seems like a bluff from Tsuki.

Oh..... thanks for pointing that out. Maybe Riruka covered Ichigo.
    For him to be able to keep up with THIS Ichigo, he must be strong as hell, plus a trascendental. Just being able to shoot or destroy current Getsuga Tenshous means that he is far above captain level. Remember he stole Ichigo's reiatsu, so that makes him almost a clone.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I see, it's Rukia who's cut by Riruka and Riruka says "We were saved by Ginjou, but we weren't the ones to save Ginjou. It's Ichigo."

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    For him to be able to keep up with THIS Ichigo, he must be strong as hell, plus a trascendental. Just being able to shoot or destroy current Getsuga Tenshous means that he is far above captain level. Remember he stole Ichigo's reiatsu, so that makes him almost a clone.
    If Ginjou is stronger than any captain and Ichigo is stronger than him, wouldn't it be problematic for the plot? Who'll Ichigo fight next?

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast