Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bleach 477 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

men! i have finally finished bleach! in 3 weeks I started and finished that,a very nice manga. now,about the last chapter,I am glad that this arc is about to finish,and I wonder what will come next.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl View Post
    Which means they'll have a hard time enjoying anything shounen, because power levels always begin to fluctuate eventually, at least to some degree. I don't see why it has to matter all that much though.

On the side note, I've almost forgotten about the girl who was introduced as Ichigo's employer - well, haven't seen her in a while, after all - but I agree that we're likely to see her again. She'll probably be added to the Karakura Character Set, and like all of them will be there everytime Ichigo decides to shelf his sword and chill at home for a while.

About Riruka, I doubt it. It's not that she's a bad character, but on the whole, the plot revolves around the shinigami and their problems/crimes/epic fails and she has nothing to do with their world. But maybe Kubo has a plan, who can say lol
    The entire thing about Riruka is that shes not dead, even now when Tsuki is there she doesnt die. Its just that if she doesnt die what then? She could go her own way? Or stay in town? After all this aint HM where you can mysteriously let characters disapear and not be heard from (Nel+fraccion for example), Riruka is in town and who knows.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I think if they do survive it'll be the same as the Vaizard. They're in town but we have yet to hear from or about them. You'd think that since they considered Ichigo their ally because of the hollow side of them that they'd come to help ichigo. However they didn't and maybe its because somehow they knew the the captains were coming to help ichigo. Ichigo seems to have enough allies to go into another dimension and rule there. lol not that that will happen but the real world has its own defense force which pretty much eliminates all reasons why ss should become involved there. or at least in kt. Im anxiously awaiting this new chapter and hopefully it lives up to being the climax. I really hope we get long awaited answers about ichigo's family and such.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess next chapter we will have tsukishima's flashback with ginjo,and perhaps something about ginjo when he was a shinigami.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_girl View Post
    Which means they'll have a hard time enjoying anything shounen, because power levels always begin to fluctuate eventually, at least to some degree. I don't see why it has to matter all that much though.

On the side note, I've almost forgotten about the girl who was introduced as Ichigo's employer - well, haven't seen her in a while, after all - but I agree that we're likely to see her again. She'll probably be added to the Karakura Character Set, and like all of them will be there everytime Ichigo decides to shelf his sword and chill at home for a while.

About Riruka, I doubt it. It's not that she's a bad character, but on the whole, the plot revolves around the shinigami and their problems/crimes/epic fails and she has nothing to do with their world. But maybe Kubo has a plan, who can say lol
    I dunno i feel like all the fullbringers can bring something more into the plot at least characters like riruka where we've seen that theres a lot more depth to her character than was previously seen. If kubo saves a character that means their bound to appear at some point later on in the story or serve as a character that pushes the plot forward. Riruka has shown us she can pretty powerful (in her own way) so if she does survive i know i would be enjoying her fights and scenes quite a bit. As for the next chapter, I don't know but we may get some sort of explanation.

As for those who are complaining about Kubo fanserving well...there wouldn't be a Bleach if he didn't do any at all. I'm not going to compare any manga but Kubo definitely knows how to write an interesting story and eventually everything gets combined together. He is not the kind of author to write everything out in one chapter but the kind to create mystery and at the same time include scenes where the art is amazing (his art is one of the strongest points in his writing style, lets face it who doesn't want to show off), his buildups are really good, and the overall pacing is really great especially when you read the whole arc in one go. Bleach is one of the few manga that I have read that has great character and plot development and where the reader can in a way relate to them, and its not going to be 'ohh i get this character, they're like me' but on some different levels they all hold something.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12