Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 477 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Spoilers were misdirecting. Riruka actually took a hit for Ichigo. That was a great chapter. It had sentimental contents and felt sorry for Ginjou and co. Seeing Tsuki crying made me sad . I am getting an uneasy feeling that FBs are a victim of never bending rules of SS in the past. We all saw how strict the rules were before Ichigo invaded SS. May be they were not bad at all. The flashbacks are going to be worth the wait.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Didnt liked the chapter...it seemd....like...you know...eehm....some *poof* stuff.....if Ginjo's inner hollow wont go berserk...then this entire ark is a waste....
    (on a sidenote i was enjoyin it at some point..but now..meh)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusanagi_k's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    The chapter is great, but.............

I still don't understand what happened when Rukia/Riruka jumped in front of Ichigo Riruka wanted to save him, because Ichigo saved Ginjou... how the hell did Ichi save Ginjou?
    Tsuki is desparately crying out loud for Ginjou to get up. Riruka explains that it won't happen and he has to deal with it...

So again, how did Ichigo save Ginjou?

Yup, the shinigami @ last page is Ginjou.
    I still think he's older, because he's shinigami.

“WOULD YOU HAVE BECOME.. ..LIKE ME?”
    --I knew that was going to come up!! ^.^

Ichigo 'saving' Ginjou is probably not too complicated? I think Ichigo [showed him the way/path] that Ginjou should have taken as a Shinigami, and then things would not have ended like this. Perhaps?

It's VERY MUCH similar to the plot of the old {Star Wars} -- Darth Vader was once good & brave & all that. But after a life of bad decisions & much pain & confusion, as he finally lay dying(Defeated, cut down, by his son Luke), I think his [soul] was saved by Luke's actions & words reminding Vader that the true way that he SHOULD have walked, was the side of good(Light Side of the Force), that his son was currently walking.
    {On the flip-side, Luke, being so emotional & strong in the Force just like his father, might very well have 'Become like his Father' if he didn't have his sensei/friends/love...}

(Runs away before any Star Wars fans come to correct me)

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    It is quite refreshing to see Tsukishima showing emotions compared to the old one which was cold and calculating.

So all of them witnessed Ginjou's descent to darkness. And they could not do a thing about it. How sad....

-Wow I really like how you phrased that!! Felt very tragic though This group has been through a lot too..

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Ichigo saved Ginjou by showing him that if they would be in exact opposite situation Ichi would probably do same as him, turn into same thing/person as him. Ichigo done what it has to be done but he cut down one of my favourite characters form Bleach... Well I have to deal with it, just like Tsukishima.

Wow I'm pleasantly surprised to see another who really loves this character, Ginjou Kuugo )

Oh Ginjou... what kind of HATE / what did SS do to you, twisted you...from this kind guy with a smile that was once like Ichigo's--
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/477/18
    --into that grotesque-ness on the color page (

=====================

Last week my post got deleted for being too short(sorry:b), but I'll say it again(in chorus with Tsukishima this time): AAAAAA!!! DON'T DIE, GINJOUUUU
    Damn... Kubo is going to kill off all the 'villains' again before moving on, huh... Some of these can still be redeemed, right..? They're humans & a Shinigami..

====================

This page-art..
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/477/3
    ..is a clone of this page just after Mugetsu.. Oh, Kubo! ^^
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-57630-...apter-421.html

Omaeda: Boo-yah!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol at the Bleach fans saying that the story is going too fast...it isn't, this arc needs to have purpose. Kubo is pushing towards that and getting ready to wrap up and get something new started next year and there is still some complaining.

And congrats on the people who predicted that Tsukishima wasn't indeed dead (done in the story (no flashback)) yet (pats self on back lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions ~NO CHAPTER next week~

i wonder whos that shinigami at the end :P maybe its Ichigo dad when he was young :P
    Last edited by Lemonadez; December 14, 2011 at 09:19 AM.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Majority of readers hated this arc, so no wonders the story is extra fast right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    i wonder whos that shinigami at the end :P maybe its Ichigo dad when he was young :P
    It's Ginjou :P

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
    It's Ginjou!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked this chapter. The relationship that the fullbringers share was shown to be extremely loving.

Is this Ichigo's first kill? It's rare for shounen heroes to kill.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Riruka dies I'm going to be pissed.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Why?

But now I don't think she will die. People in manga don't usually die from that. It was intended to kill Ichigo, but when Tsuki saw her, I believe he managed to slow his sword at least a little.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Although Aizens character was brocken as sh*t he was at least a bad guy to the bone.
    In the end when he was being sealed he was screaming and got mad and wanted everyone to die.
    Ginjo is like "man... I lost, but Ichigo, you're awesome man"

How exactly did Ichigo manage to change him in the last like 5 minutes of his life?
    And don't give me some "he showed him that there is another path, a path of trust and friendship" crap. If that's Kubos explanation he can aswell rewrite the last 50 chapters for all I care.

So wait. Tsukishima is a human right? And he has a fist-sized hole in his chest and is still not dead... ? And Riruka appeared out of Rukia to safe Ichigo who she secret fell in love with?

Is Kubo really killing of all the Fullbringers because fans didn't recieve them well enough?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySe...eature=related really Kubo?
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah again i have to say i don't get a thing about Ginjo , i don't know what he wanted from Ichigo nor all those fullbringers
    The way it ended makes me believe next week we will have a flashback about the circumstances that made Ginjo what he is now ....maybe that way things will become more clear *sigh* 'cause let's face it Kubo didn't explain anything concrete till now and everybody interprets it the way they want it ....this is annoying and i'm sick of supposition i want something concrete

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Someone is in love

On a serious note, I can not say at the moment about Riruka. Depending on what role she has left in the plot, I don't see her death leaving a great effect on the events. She never strike me off as an evil character from the beginning.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Someone is in love

On a serious note, I can not say at the moment about Riruka. Depending on what role she has left in the plot, I don't see her death leaving a great effect on the events. She never strike me off as an evil character from the beginning.
    You haven't seen my custom pillow. She doesn't have a role in the plot but she does have a role as a character... in a character based story. Doesn't matter if she just tags alone or appears once and a while, she is a better addition to the group than, say, Renji, and Orihime won't be alone again now.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts on the chapter:

I really wasn't expecting Tsukishima to come out of nowhere, screaming for Ginjou like Ginjou was his dying older brother. Which, by the looks of the last page, might be what their relationship is like. Which brings up another question: if Tsukishima as a child can see Ginjou as a shinigami, is Tsukishima already dead? Is he already in tune with his Fullbring? Are they in Soul Society? Are they in the Living World?

I wonder what Riruka was planning, being inside Rukia's chest. If Tsukishima hadn't attacked Ichigo, what would Riruka have done? Help the other FB's infiltrate SS? Make Ichigo her love-slave?

Lastly, I think the bottom half of Ginjou's outfit makes him look like a centaur or a horse or something.

New Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast