Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: What character you liked the most this chapter?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illumi

6 10.53%
  • Hisoka

24 42.11%
  • Killua

6 10.53%
  • Tsubone

3 5.26%
  • Loupe-Teradin-Bushidora

7 12.28%
  • Pariston

11 19.30%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter 329 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 329 Discussion / 330 Prediction

I think Hisoka's remark was just put in there for dramatic effect. If he was in the same room the whole time then who else was doing all the killing? Hisoka isn't someone who kills people beyond his primary objective and he's even trying to help Gon in secret, so I see no point for him to want to eliminate the source of the oppostion.

I'm sure Pariston is aware he's sending his guys to their doom. It wouldn't surprise me if he was the one supplying Ilumi with secret help, but he certainly wouldn't let the deaths of a handful of his minions bother him. I'm guessing he'll turn around and accuse the Zodiac for their incompetence while his guys are dying out there fighting Ilumi + Hisoka. I don't think it's just Ilumi + Hisoka that's responding for killing all the pros including Bushidora. I think Pariston may have sent his own guys to assassinate key members of the opposition since Ilumi gets all the blame for anyone who died at this point. Unless the point is Bushidora is stupidly weak, you shouldn't see a semi-important character die without even seeing a fight, so I think the fact that nobody saw how he died is because someone else did it.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    . I wonder though who is the titled spy?
    The title in Chinese for this chapter is 'traitor' as opposed to spy. I think it's titled that way because there's more than one traitor going on. There's obviously someone tipping off Ilumi, but I think there's one in Teradin's camp too. Given the Hunters overall are supposed to be the most powerful organization in the world, it's hard to imagine a major faction can be defeated so easily even if they're not supposed to be the most capable fighting unit.
    Last edited by Phantron; December 14, 2011 at 04:44 PM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

bushadora is dead ...
    oh and i was thinking he may be can withstand hisoka
    and suddenly he joined the dead list of hisoka ...
    and guys do you think hisoka will do something with the map
    to deceive illume ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunted View Post
    bushadora is dead ...
    to deceive illume ...
    He was planning that but Ilumi found a map too.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackListHunter's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

bushadora is dead ...
    to deceive illume ...
    it isn't yet confirmed if he is dead and if hisoka had anything to do with it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, really fast-paced. So we met Teradin, Bushidora and Lupe properly; Teradin is apparently a good, honest guy - that's nice to see. Unfortunately, Lupe is a dick. And crap, Bushidora is killed straight away!

I thought the three of them were going to go out and fight, then get killed by Illumi and/or Hisoka. I think this is better. Though seeing Bushidora fight would have been cool - he looked like he might have a cool fighting style. (Don't know why).

But damn, Hisoka kills a Single Star Hunter, apparently without much effort (judging by his unbloodied appearance at the end of the chapter). This, for me, hammers home Hisoka's strength more than anything else he's done in the series. I thought that he was roughly the same strength of most of the high-ups in the HA (people like the Examiners), but it seems he's better than a a lot of them!

The last lot of voting is interesting - Ickshonpay goes down to 0 votes! What crazy behind-the-scenes stuff is going on there?! I think Teradin's done now - I don't think he's going to make the top 4. Confirming the death of the latest group of hunters might put a hold on the elections for a few days, since the number of voters needed for 95% will have gone down.

EDIT: It's not confirmed that Bushidora is dead, or that Hisoka did it, but I think we can take these for granted. It's certainly heavily implied that Hisoka is the culprit.

EDIT #2: And oh yeah, I like Tsubone's ability.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

to deceive illume ...
    Hisoka doesnt want either Gon or Killua or Illumi dead, if one of them dies then he would want to fight that person first before it happens. Actually I think Hisoka should be the easiest to understand .

Words like "peeping tom" and "watching eyes" makes me think of an ability like Pam's or Kalluto. Its 99% cant be Palm, so...

with or without she knowing it, Alluka is the traitor, anyone?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Hisoka killed Bushidora you'd think it'd be shown.

Hisoka said he's pretty picky on who he kills. From the report it's pretty much everyone including the cameraman are dead. That seems to be out of character for Hisoka. I'm assuming at this point they know Hisoka is with Ilumi unless Hisoka somehow thinks Amane or Canary wouldn't report that they were fighting 'a clown that was wielding cards' to Killua and then relay it to the association, so there's no particular reason for him to hide his identity.

From the dialogue you can assume that it's expected the amateurs die horribly, but when the two named guys who are presumably pros that's when Bushidora decided that he has to join the battle himself. Unless the point is that Bushidora and others totally misjudged their strength relative to the enemy, you shouldn't expect something that's more lopsided than even the 'one frame kill' (we never even see a fight). Killing two pros without being detected seems to be the limit of Hisoka/Ilumi's power. After that, you can't expect them to defeat more powerful characters without even being noticed. Also, Hisoka isn't exactly a stealth killer kind of guy. He might be a murderer with many tricks up his sleeves but he always seem pretty straightforward when approaching his target, so it's hard to imagine he's fighting a decent opponent without the other guy even having a chance to respond, simply because Hisoka is likely to introduce himself or say some random things or whatever.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by erhanboran View Post
    Hisoka doesnt want either Gon or Killua or Illumi dead, if one of them dies then he would want to fight that person first before it happens. Actually I think Hisoka should be the easiest to understand .

Words like "peeping tom" and "watching eyes" makes me think of an ability like Pam's or Kalluto. Its 99% cant be Palm, so...

with or without she knowing it, Alluka is the traitor, anyone?
    Palm's spying ability is undetectable so it can't be her, because you wouldn't know if she was spying on you.

I'm leaning more toward Gin because Tsubone mentions about being watched. An assassin isn't going to let his enemy know he's being watched, so I don't think it can be any of the Zs. In the existing characters, only Gin is qualified to keep watch on someone like Tsubone without losing her.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 329 Spoiler Discussion

Now that Teradin said "Pure" I don't like him that much anymore. I hate that word. But He does seem an honest person, maybe his role is bigger than we thought. Who would guess? </not-so-humble-me>

Election-wise I like how Togashi speed-up that with coherent situations and handled well the events. The panels of each Hunter when they lost were a good hint as well, I kinda like those character. Even the old woman who is suppose to be the most quiet person ever surprised me.
    331 is the number of Hunters NOT voting for Pariston. If things keeps going this way, then Ging picked the best method. Now I think it's the time for him to make a move.

It's incredible how strong Hisoka and Illumi are. I know those were amateurs, but still hunters. All them with Nen techniques that were easily outclassed by both. So, so, so epic.
    (LOL whenever I see a guy in HxH with regular weaponry I just assume they're weak xD)

So, who's the spy? It's weird. Two people, as was said by Tsubone. Most weird thing, it's said that it's the first time She sensed something like this. Must be from the Zoldycks, since Illumi said He doesn't have any comrades. Maybe Milluki special ability? It's something far far away after all.

I like Loupe. And I honestly like the dynamic between them. Pariston as always being badass, able to read them easily. I did not understand the talk in the phone of Pariston, that being due who is talking with or the translation itself.
    Crazy thought here...What if Loupe killed all those temp hunters? Or let them died. Then He left Bushidora unconscious until the election ends, so they can win.

Hisoka showed up there or that was only a panel to show off Hisoka? >_>

PS: Now that I think, Chimera Arc was some kind of buff for Gon and Killua. :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 329 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    (LOL whenever I see a guy in HxH with regular weaponry I just assume they're weak xD)
    Haha, yeah, same here!! I don't understand why, whenever there's a crowd scene of Hunters, Togashi always make them all carry weapons, even though so few of the characters who count in the manga use standard weaponry. Nobunaga's the only one I can think of! (Not counting stuff like Morel's pipe and Hisoka's cards.)

Quote Quote:
    Hisoka showed up there or that was only a panel to show off Hisoka? >_>
    I think he was elsewhere.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Miracleomatic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but wonder... that one of the two people following tsubone was the same as the one secretly following killua. http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/327/6
    For some reason. I thought it was tsubone back then but now the more you think about it. It is neither Illumi or Tsubone. Those were just names that the author suggested for the readers to automatically believe. After all... The eye structure is different to either one. Whoever it is. I get the impression he/she is very confident and capable. Could be related to Pariston or perhaps another party that knows about Allukas ability. Man I'll definitely be shocked if its the phantom brigade.

Ohh yeah!! Illumi vs Killua!! He might be forced to let go of Alluka. Hmmm perfect time to kidnap... Anyhow!! I can't wait for the next chapter.
    My Top 5 Manwa
    1.) Witch Hunter (Badass and greedy. Tasha Godspell is an asshole, a good type of asshole)
    2.) Veritas (Badass evil and cool. Gangryong will fuck up anyone, even kittens.)
    3.) The Breaker series (I just love martial arts.)
    4.) Immortal Regis + Chavelier of the Abyss (Good story and art style. Damn! I want his sword, Depore.)
    5.) Legend of Maian (So-So in story and art.)

http://jinrikagero.deviantart.com/

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to think its really ging spying on tsubone and everyone else. Atleast one of the 2, and a trusted zodiac or GI friend of ging's. After all gon showed commendable skills tailing hisoka before, If ging is so good at hiding and disappearing without any traces wouldn't put it last him to be excellent in tailing and gathering intel on people without getting noticed.

Im excited for killia and illumi fight although I'd rather get this one interrupted by someone or amane/tsubone just bec killua will be handicapped with allukas presence. I'd want their fight to be without handicaps and with a fresh start skirmish

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if Hisoka killed Bushidora and Pariston guys or Pariston himself did it, but the result is clear: Pariston will say Teradin led those hunters in a suicidal mission to force a bump in the election, then everyone will think Teradin is lying about a honest association...

Another interesting point is who might be following Tsubone? I would like it Kurapica....

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miracleomatic View Post
    I can't help but wonder... that one of the two people following tsubone was the same as the one secretly following killua. http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/327/6
    Wow, it's actually coherent and something unexpected.

I don't know why, but I'm thinking on twins. Don't ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    Haha, yeah, same here!! I don't understand why, whenever there's a crowd scene of Hunters, Togashi always make them all carry weapons, even though so few of the characters who count in the manga use standard weaponry. Nobunaga's the only one I can think of! (Not counting stuff like Morel's pipe and Hisoka's cards.)
    I think he was elsewhere.
    Completely. And yes, Nobunaga is the only one I saw with a regular weapon and even I think He's kinda weak for the Genei. Every time I see those crowds I look for the one without something normal because I just assume He's the stronger one and will die in a less horrorful way xD

And I think that too, but I'm also wanting to see a fight between those two and Hisoka.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Crap, it's almost worth opening a poll about who the mystery stalkers are! :P Gin, Pariston's guys, Kurapika, the Ryodan! I literally have no idea who it could be - so many of these suggestions would be awesome!

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    Another interesting point is who might be following Tsubone? I would like it Kurapica....
    But He has no reason. Why He would follow her?

It was stated that there was:
    -Two person tracking Tsubone.
    -One "Peeping Tom".
    -One Traitor somewhere.
    -One person tracking Killua.
    Which can be all condensed in two characters, as well.

And we have four factions:
    -Killua
    -Illumi-Hisoka
    -Pariston
    -Hunters

In which there is three motivations possible:
    -One against Gon's healing.
    -One in favor of Gon's healing.
    -Interested on political situation.

Just mix those things up and we have a total mess to figure out. At this point I would say that far-fetched predictions could be the most likely xD We have two weeks to figure this out, Christmas between.

I say Loupe is the traitor.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast