Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 366 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Linfone View Post
    Byakuran's team is losing members left and right. 4 members gone now.

I also find it amusing how Flan and Mukuro are just duping people like it's nobody's business.

I think that someone to mention forgot a rule for the representative battle. Maybe if the time of curse reversal runs out, that arcabaleno loses?
    where does it say they lost a 4th member? And that rule would suck, I think the time limit is just to keep them under control, otherwise they'd use the opportunity to stay like that throughout the whole battle.

As for Colonnello not knowing they are allied with Yuni's team, I think it's pretty obvious if they're fight back to back (and Iemitsu was there when Byakuran made the proposal).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GotYou's Avatar
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Colonello is aiming at everyone at once so I wonder what happens, it really confuses me. I guess they all will be able to somehow dodge that. Because of Tsuna being there I don't think team verde stands a chance since there's no way Tsuna would lose, that always goes without saying according to the canon and that irritates me much. As for me, I do think Mukuro and Verde have the best chances to pull this battle off . I hope at least they won't lose.
    Last edited by GotYou; December 15, 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner elektrovilciens's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty intense chapter. Mukuro and Fran are really troublesome, due to those new improved illusions. I'm kind of peeved how quickly some of the people are getting eliminated, but oh well, hopefully Byakuran won't get eliminated as quickly. He was terrific in this chapter, randomly blowing up a car, lol. And Collonell looks awesome. That giant rifle of his is pretty damn cool.
    Last edited by eefrit; December 15, 2011 at 09:55 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, Byakuran's still as sadistic as ever. And there they go, comparing Tsuna and Byakuran again. At least this time he's in hyper mode and not freaking out.

It's kind of weird that the Funeral Wreaths have their boxes still in box forms...
    Oh crap, Mukuro?! What the...? (I am writing this while reading the chapter). Lol at Fran disguised as Tsunomichi. XD
    And we got a little fighting b/w Tsuna and Mukuro, yay.
    Aaw, dang, you were right about Colonnello wanting to destroy all of them. Nooo, Colonnello!! T_T argh, this chapter seemed way too short...

I really don't want Yuni's team to go first, but now that we've seen what's happened with powers, there's not much more we need from the to stay...(btw, what's with the colored picture of Iemitsu punching Tsuna. Shouldn't he be a sky type?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

damm colonello going all out rouge on this one dammm trying to take out everybody for la mich even allies wow that was planned unless he changes his mind but it makes full sence to do it now less retaliation if all are eliminated to actually hit everybody in one go would be crazy i wonder how bad ass reborn is if he ever get the chance to change form. uni might have some special power

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG, that gun of Colonello is freaking awesome 0__0, I dont think he will hold back just because they are ally with Reborn team. Besides, ally or not they will still have to fight with each other sooner or later. Cant wait to see next chapter >__<. I wonder if Reborn knows about the Present, it seems that atm only Reborn can counter Colonello's attacks, they are on acrobaleno's level lol.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

Awesome Chapter, I hope Uni's team survives though

Is reborn on break next week?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's obvious...this whole arc...Colonello will take care of Mukuro and Byakuran...I know that being ally with someone during this battle is not that important but he won't take Tsuna down...after a lot of fighting in this arc Tsuna will win and Reborn team will give his prize [eternal curse realese] to Uni...It's obvious that they will do it at the end because Uni's curse is the worst after all.

Only other option is that Colonello will take down Tsuna and Byakuran[after all I thought that Mukuro will be "ultimate" oponnent] The whole representative battles will win Simon family with skull and Reborn will bully him to give his prize to Uni :P

P.S I thought about it and I do not know why we're assuming that to of those three teams will fall...Uni said that during this time period two teams will loose...she didn't say that two teams of their battle.
    Last edited by Masterpice; December 16, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Mukuro+Fran+Verde's machine is a far more dangerous combination than i originally thought,at last the battle starts getting interesting.
    Also,Colonnello is epic with this almighty rifle,cant wait to see its destructive power!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW Colonello's rifle....you can never have to much scopes.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    It's obvious...this whole arc...Colonello will take care of Mukuro and Byakuran...I know that being ally with someone during this battle is not that important but he won't take Tsuna down...after a lot of fighting in this arc Tsuna will win and Reborn team will give his prize [eternal curse realese] to Uni...It's obvious that they will do it at the end because Uni's curse is the worst after all.

P.S I thought about it and I do not know why we're assuming that to of those three teams will fall...Uni said that during this time period two teams will loose...she didn't say that two teams of their battle.
    And for more of a (not so much) twist, the winning arcobaleno (or perhaps ONLY the sky arcobaleno if she won since she's the most important) will have to be replaced with the boss of their team. But if it was Reborn's team that originally won, Tsuna would have to be the won that gets it....Well, I doubt that'll happen, but it would be cool.

I still don't think it'll be anyone from their battle, and if so, it'll only be one, and the second team to lose will be somewhere else.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally my thought was Shimon vs Varia and CEDEF vs Hibari. I'd say it's CEDEF and Uni that lose.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member just_a_girl's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

yay good chapter, lots of Byakuran and an adult Colonello with the most badass gun anyone could imagine. I do so hope he shoots them all!

Well, as it's been already mentioned, there no way Tsuna can lose, so his boss watch will stay intact (facepalm). I think Uni's team is going to lose after all. There's a good chance Reborn will give up his victory for her anyway. Also I would prefer to see Colonello thinking more about himself and Lal than about a flimsy alliance Iemitsu agreed to for some unknown reason.

As for Mukuro, he truly rocks so it's a pity if he loses next chapter, but I hope we at least get to enjoy the show for a while longer

P.S.: I vote for Tsuna losing his watch for a couple of chapters. It would allow for plenty of room for fun and all sorts of nasty jokes.
    There's no such thing as too much sleep.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh tsuna's dad is a touchy subject now :/ wow collonello wat a ^** why the hell are u aiming for tsuna's boss watch?? Can alliances backstab each other???

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast