Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 137 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 137 Discussion

Moderator message by: toc
    If you have spoilers PM a moderator, please include a link or copy of the spoilers in the PM. so that thread can be openned.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by Teeba; December 15, 2011 at 01:26 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 137 Spoiler Thread

chinese scan here
    Last edited by Hangedman; December 14, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

damn I sooo want to know what hilda is saying... to see if she lost her memories or not... but it kinda looks like she did lose something which made beel sad and oga pissed...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know why Tamura is showing Oga and Toujou vs Jabberwock right now. What about the other fights, dude?
    I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the series ending soon. Now I think the plot is rushing.

Am I crazy?
    I don't know, it just too strange. The way Oga gets up, with protagonism, is like he will beat Jabberwock in next chapter.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Pirulito u must tell me why you always thing the series is done or shortly befor that. I didn´t get it over all. I see a Jabberwock who really easily, handle Oga and Toujou without making it serious. That shows to me that Oga never will be able to beat Jabberwock or Behemoth. For me looks this more like the first loose after a great attack and the Teacher take over and say goodbye. Okay the Action part take over and comedy are goes away. But its look like Oga will beat Jabberwock with this special BalckTech Attack that only he can do it, it goes good or he will DIE.
    But like Pirulito say, that Oga fight is the first befor all other is unusually, first the Side Character then the protagonist.

I don´t wanna think about is this story done, only with the notice that Hilda will nothing remember after she will wake up is interisting and u can work on with that. Lamia kick the Hell out of Oga cuase Hilda is injuryed again.
    So the only reason i see to end this Story is. That the Contractor of Saotome appears in this fight and win, then the Story is done.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Pirulito u must tell me why you always thing the series is done or shortly befor that.

Probably you are mistaking me with someone because I've never ever thought something like that before today.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was out!
    http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...8177#post68177

Action-packed, the fight scenes were awesome.

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I knew we weren't going to see the 6 Horsemen's battle, or the Red Tail's battle, or even Kunieda + Agiel's fight.

While I do think Tamura sensei is rushing these chapters, I don't think its because he wants to end the series. I think its because he's gearing up towards something, and until Oga and Jabberwock fight and Hilda is saved, that "something" can't happen.

Also, even though I knew Hilda's memories were going to take a hit, I didn't expect myself to feel so sad about it. ;__;

Edit: I wrote this post before the chapter came out, so....yeah.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 137 Discussion/ 138 Predictions

I am curious to see what else Oga can dish out... since he already went possessed mode.

I hate seeing Toujo down for the count, I hope he pops back up too!

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Jabberwock is awesome..and so badass.
    Nothing much to say, great action packed chapter.
    I wasn't expecting toujou and oga to fight him, just oga but whatever, it wasn't effective.
    Let's see what oga is going to pull now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post
    I really don't know why Tamura is showing Oga and Toujou vs Jabberwock right now. What about the other fights, dude?
    I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the series ending soon. Now I think the plot is rushing.

Am I crazy?
    I don't know, it just too strange. The way Oga gets up, with protagonism, is like he will beat Jabberwock in next chapter.
    LOL! No, you're not crazy. You just don't make any sense whatsoever! XD
    Beelzebub is doing great, and I don't think the plot is rushing anywhere since Jabberwock isn't the "final boss" or anything like that. He's the big bastard who kidnapped Hilda and tried to kill her after she might have lost her precious memories (we don't know that yet). I don't know HOW they'll pull it off, but Oga and co. MUST defeat Jabberwock or force him to flee NOW, or they'll be killed. My guess is that Zen might come and help Toujo and the others, since I don't think Oga can pull it off by himself this time. Also, another think I like of Beelzebub is that it's very fast in narration, effectively cutting off all the unnecessarily long fights that way too many shounen drag along for months. Beelzebub is definitely one of my favourites if you ask me! I don't see how it could be on the verge of getting axed. The Tankobon sales are doing GREAT as well, so...

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Beelzebub is definitely one of my favourites if you ask me! I don't see how it could be on the verge of getting axed. The Tankobon sales are doing GREAT as well, so...

It is one of my favorites too, 3rd one ongoing. (Just One Piece and Sket Dance are above)
    Not only the sales are doing great but the Beelzebub raised in TOC again. That's why I was asking if I'm crazy.
    I think this chapter was too strange. A great chapter, but a strange one. Especially because of the protagonism in the end. And I think it was unnecessary to cut off the flow of the fight and show Oga and Toujou on the ground soon after in the same page. Wasn't everything in the same flow? But, anyway, I know that unnecessary thing is a Tamura style. So it just a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnion_1990 View Post
    Weeeeeeeell.... support for Beelzebub on mangahelpers is just pathetic, if I'm honest... I don't understand how hundreds on here can like N.O.B. and not beelzebub...

But anyways, I dont think Oga will win. I think behemoth will get involved or something. The problem is, he was always bound to fight him... and then theres the WHOLE thing in Hell with that faction, and the king of hell.

The problem with mangas like Beelzebub, and Bleach in fact, is that they limit the universe in which it the story can be developed. In this case hes done a bleach, where in oga town they have beef, and then in hell.

Whereas one piece has a whole damn world to have a story to and could be as long and drawn at, yet not feel that way. same with hunterxhunter.

So this fight may SEEM rushed, but believe me I dont think hes rushing.... unless hes doing what his sensei did with Pysren....

By N.O.B. you mean Naruto, One Piece, Bleach? My theory is people of Occident is DBZ's children. They like epic fights all time and just it. Beelzebub isn't a series to offer it every two or three chapters.

I don't think the universe is limited. Well, you can say limited if you compare with One Piece or Toriko (I haven't read HxH) worlds, which is complete different of everything you have seen and the mangaka can expand it boundless apparently. But speaking of plot, even with a, probably, small universe you can do a epic story like One Piece, in my opinion. I don't think it is a problem.

Funny you bring Psyren up because it was exactly the because of Psyren that I get this feeling. When I finished reading I thought "Wow, seems to rush like Psyren). But Psyren did it because it was cancelled and Beelzebub wont be cancelled.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tojou and Oga have surprisingly good teamwork. but damn Jabberwocks just too much of a beast for both of them.

So apparently when Hilda wakes up again she wont have any memories; wonder how thats gonna go.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Preview informantion said next chapter will have 30 pages. Big things are coming, I guess.
    I hope a plot twist, not something related of this protagonism in the end meaning a hard win.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast