Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This Manga Doesn't Make Sense Anymore (Rant)

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This Manga Doesn't Make Sense Anymore (Rant)

How many friggin chances did Tobi have to simply warp Naruto but nooooo...this guy wants to wait until war starts so its actually a challenge.

- Given Tobi's powers...he should be able to warp anywhere at anytime and do anything he wants, but he just seems to have all these flaws in his plans, Tobi simply seems like a complete retard to me right now.

- Wasn't Tobi's Original Goal to let Sasuke go after Naruto...other than that, he even said he'd force Naruto and Sasuke to fight, yet this guy Tobi wanted to warp Naruto and win the war in the previous chapter that came out.

- As for Kishi , the 5 Kage's and Madara. Why the hell isn't Kishi making Madara use more friggin meteors, Madara has unlimited chakra as an Edo Tensei, also why isn't Madara using his Sharingan, Sharingan is a lot better for fighting more than one opponent than Rinnegan is. Rinnegan allows you to fight and kill without even moving. I want some Sharingan action.

- Madara should be able to spam a bunch of techniques as an Edo Tensei, but Kishi just keeps downgrading all the enemies of this pointless war.

- Also why doesn't Kishi let Sasuke join the war, everything he's done up until Naruto unlocking Rikudou mode makes sense to me but, once again...Kishi immediately downgrades Naruto again, comparing him to the other Jinchuurikis and their tailed beast modes. naruto should be faster than all of the tailed beasts, but no, Kishi's just letting the tailed beasts beat on Naruto so we get to see some of their old fashioned techniques, and one more thing...why has there been no blood from Naruto, like seriously this guy gets hit in everyone single section of the manga chapters now-a-days...and no blood...I seriously think Kishi's gone soft.l

- I think the war is a bad idea for a Manga Arc because it's just Major fan-service. "OH I WANT TO SEE MADARA IN ACTION!" "OMG KISHI PUT IN SOME OF THE NINJAS FROM THE FILLER NARUTO MOVIES!" "OMG NARUTO IS FIGHTING ON ALL BAttLE FRONTS WITH CLONES, AND THEY DONT go...POOOOOF...after 1 hit. Kishi fix your manga now..

FIX YOUR MANGA...NOWWW!!!

I miss when there used to be actual ninjas fighting...it's just DBZ alllll over again...

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Whynot's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Manga Doesn't Make Sense Anymore (Rant)

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    How many friggin chances did Tobi have to simply warp Naruto but nooooo...this guy wants to wait until war starts so its actually a challenge.

- Given Tobi's powers...he should be able to warp anywhere at anytime and do anything he wants, but he just seems to have all these flaws in his plans, Tobi simply seems like a complete retard to me right now.
    It has been stated times and times again Naruto has to be sealed last, so to keep Gedou Mazo balanced... sure, there is some plot no jutsu in it: but the manga is called Naruto; if he had been sealed first, what point would there be in such title?

Wasn't Tobi's Original Goal to let Sasuke go after Naruto...other than that, he even said he'd force Naruto and Sasuke to fight, yet this guy Tobi wanted to warp Naruto and win the war in the previous chapter that came out.
    First thing we know, his original goal implying Sasuke was to let him capture Bee, and let Nagato capture Naruto. It's only after Nagato's defeat that he's been taunting Naruto (and Sasuke) with that (which we know, with the skirmish after Danzou's death, was at least a way to make Sasuke accept Itachi's eyes, for whatever specific reason he has to do such a thing).

But of course, mysteries and manipulation from a masked guy who's usurping identities is... a big surprise. As much as instability is, from a maniac switching from the cheekily-joking Akatsuki, to the self called Madara, to the "No-one, no one at all!"... yep: big surprises...

As for Kishi , the 5 Kage's and Madara. Why the hell isn't Kishi making Madara use more friggin meteors, Madara has unlimited chakra as an Edo Tensei, also why isn't Madara using his Sharingan, Sharingan is a lot better for fighting more than one opponent than Rinnegan is. Rinnegan allows you to fight and kill without even moving. I want some Sharingan action.
    Make up your mind: you want more rinnegan meteors, but you also want less rinnegan, and more sharingan (for the sole reason you like it)... And you're the one calling for making sense, and badmouthing so-called fanservice a little bit later, on top of that...

Madara should be able to spam a bunch of techniques as an Edo Tensei, but Kishi just keeps downgrading all the enemies of this pointless war.
    Massive katons, enhanced Taijutsu with accute sharingan, Susanoo, rinnegan absorption, massive meteors, massive mokuton, and all that in a few minutes... sure, doesn't sound like a bunch of techniques, eh?

Also why doesn't Kishi let Sasuke join the war, everything he's done up until Naruto unlocking Rikudou mode makes sense to me but, once again...Kishi immediately downgrades Naruto again, comparing him to the other Jinchuurikis and their tailed beast modes. naruto should be faster than all of the tailed beasts, but no, Kishi's just letting the tailed beasts beat on Naruto so we get to see some of their old fashioned techniques, and one more thing...why has there been no blood from Naruto, like seriously this guy gets hit in everyone single section of the manga chapters now-a-days...and no blood...I seriously think Kishi's gone soft.l
    Again, make up your mind: if Naruto doesn't end up even bleeding a tiny drop, he's not quite being downgraded that much, or is he?

I think the war is a bad idea for a Manga Arc because it's just Major fan-service. "OH I WANT TO SEE MADARA IN ACTION!" "OMG KISHI PUT IN SOME OF THE NINJAS FROM THE FILLER NARUTO MOVIES!" "OMG NARUTO IS FIGHTING ON ALL BAttLE FRONTS WITH CLONES, AND THEY DONT go...POOOOOF...after 1 hit. Kishi fix your manga now..

Right... because when you can't make any sense yourself, it must be something else that does'n't make sense... Yeah, sure. Try it the other way around, and see if something (or, hint: someone) can't be fixed instead.

4. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

I think narutotheory has a point. Kishimoto treated the fights in this arc in a way which is much below his usual standards. Why madara isn't using meteors is a valid question. Kishimoto needs to specify the abilities and limits of edo tensei. Also why tobi changed from his plan to pit sasuke against naruto is something i really want to know. In fact what use he has of sasuke is something we still don't know. I don't agree that the war has become dbzish, but certainly it has become a bit less coherent. At this point, i can only hope that kishimoto can tie up his plot lines in future.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Whynot's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

@ashher: wonder as well about Tobi's real motives towards Sasuke, fueling his hatred and such things. Doesn't mean it has no sense, though... it still is an ongoing plot.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Tobi wanted the Kyuubi last under the old mode of bijuu extraction. Now he's using plan B since all the Akatsuki are dead or impaled. Maybe plan B requires him last as well.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, his team is dead so they can't help him use Gedou mazo to extract he bijuu. We aren't privy to all of Tobi's plots. He's doing alot of other thing besides extracting bijuu. It takes time to do those other things and the actions of Bee and Naruto have foiled his plans. He's had setbacks, why is this a problem?

Quote Quote:
    - Wasn't Tobi's Original Goal to let Sasuke go after Naruto...other than that, he even said he'd force Naruto and Sasuke to fight, yet this guy Tobi wanted to warp Naruto and win the war in the previous chapter that came out.
    Plans change. He got Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes earlier than expected. I don't believe Tobi meant for Sasuke to confront Naruto for his bijuu, he meant them to fight so he could make Sasuke a better pawn under his control.

Quote Quote:
    - As for Kishi , the 5 Kage's and Madara. Why the hell isn't Kishi making Madara use more friggin meteors, Madara has unlimited chakra as an Edo Tensei, also why isn't Madara using his Sharingan, Sharingan is a lot better for fighting more than one opponent than Rinnegan is. Rinnegan allows you to fight and kill without even moving. I want some Sharingan action.

- Madara should be able to spam a bunch of techniques as an Edo Tensei, but Kishi just keeps downgrading all the enemies of this pointless war.
    That's just flat out wrong. He does several sharingan douutsu, wood jutsu, summoning jutsu , fire justu, taijutsu, and genjustu. All this in 2 chapters. What more does the guy have to do? Nothing, he's established himself as a competant badass.

Quote Quote:
    - Also why doesn't Kishi let Sasuke join the war, everything he's done up until Naruto unlocking Rikudou mode makes sense to me but, once again...Kishi immediately downgrades Naruto again, comparing him to the other Jinchuurikis and their tailed beast modes. naruto should be faster than all of the tailed beasts, but no, Kishi's just letting the tailed beasts beat on Naruto so we get to see some of their old fashioned techniques, and one more thing...why has there been no blood from Naruto, like seriously this guy gets hit in everyone single section of the manga chapters now-a-days...and no blood...I seriously think Kishi's gone soft.l
    Whoever said the other Jinchuurili were chumps? Just because they were captured doesn't mean they're fodder. Yes, Naruto is getting beaten up by the other 6 Jinchuuriki so we can see they're abilites. They're also formiddable. Just becau Naruto has gotten a power-up doesn't mean his experinece has gotten any better. People always make the false assumption just because you get a power-up doesn't mean you can't get your ass handed to you. Experience matters and the Jinchuuriki have more developed abilites than Naruto does and are being manipulated by Tobi. Tobi is way more experienced than Naruto is. They should be wiping the floor with Naruto...and they are.

Quote Quote:
    - I think the war is a bad idea for a Manga Arc because it's just Major fan-service. "OH I WANT TO SEE MADARA IN ACTION!" "OMG KISHI PUT IN SOME OF THE NINJAS FROM THE FILLER NARUTO MOVIES!" "OMG NARUTO IS FIGHTING ON ALL BAttLE FRONTS WITH CLONES, AND THEY DONT go...POOOOOF...after 1 hit. Kishi fix your manga now..

I miss when there used to be actual ninjas fighting...it's just DBZ alllll over again...
    So basically you want the war to be run like the chuunin exam. This is war, not a chuunon exam. The pyrotechnics are going to be bigger, the players are going to be more powerful, and the devastation greater. You think Madara could eliminate all 8,000 members of the Division 4 with 1 kunai and some paper bombs? No. The scale of destruvtion has exceeded what simple ninja tools can produce, but that's not surprising since is going to be the battle that settles it all.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi is clearly after more then simply capturing the Jinchuuriki. He sent Kisame to fight and purposely lose to Kirabi in order to sneak into Kumo.

What flaws?

How exactly do you know Tobi wasn't planning on warping Naruto to take him to Sasuke? It could very well be the reversal of the Danzo situation.

First off, the Edo summons don't have unlimited chakra. We saw the Nidaime Mizukage growing tired in his fight with Gaara and co. Secondly, Madara made it clear he's just playing with the Kages. He never got to test out his abilities when he was alive, so he's taking the opportunity to do it now. And while his Rinnegan is still active, Madara is using his Sharingan techniques.

He can't actually spam anything because an Edo summon can grow tired like normal, but he has been throwing out a bunch of techniques.

Why would Sasuke join the war when he doesn't care about it? Regardless, with Tobi dealing with Naruto and Kirabi and the five Kages fighting Edo Madara, there's no important people for him to fight yet. Be patient. Once we get done with these two fights, we'll likely see Sasuke return and fight someone. And Naruto hasn't been downgraded. Kirabi, another Jinchuuriki, has had comparable speed to Naruto this entire time. With them having the Sharingan and Rinnegan, no reason the former Jinchuuriki shouldn't be the same. Naruto's only insanely fast when he's using shunshin. And there's no blood because there's the chakra cloak between Naruto's flesh and their attacks.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    He can't actually spam anything because an Edo summon can grow tired like normal, but he has been throwing out a bunch of techniques.
    where was it stated or shown exactly ?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Mizukage was shown breathing hard during his fight against Gaara.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member suicune123's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a lot of things in this manga that doesn't make sense, but who cares? I love reading Naruto regardless. Of coruse, I do questions why Tobi is one minute Madara, the next he is Tobi again (lack of a plan on the mangakas behalf?), but so what? lol. I'm just thinking 'what's next'. I mean after this war, where will the story go?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

There's actually a very valid reason why Madara doesn't use another meteor: it would leave him vulnerable: Gaara and Oonoki could stop it, while the shockwave would put Madara regenerating and then Mei, A and Tsunade could seal him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have always been against the idea that madara could simply warp to where naruto is and warp him. For one thing, his warp is not quite as fast as it would need to be. We have seen there is an entire spiraling process to the whole thing. Even if he were to do it in naruto's sleep he would need to know where exactly naruto is (which he can't know for sure unless he has zetsu spores on the guy) and even then he would have to work under the assumption that in the time it takes him to warp in, suck naruto and warp out naruto won't react nor would leaves-people notice. Now, even if he did pulled it off he would have to confront naruto at some point as naruto is unlikely to simply sit there and take it. More so, what would be the point of warping in and taking naruto when they need to capture every other biju first?

I would disagree quite a bit on sharingan being better for fighting than sharingan. The techniques the rinnengan gives are quite brutal and have shown enormous power to say the least. I would have god path powers over sharingan at least lol (nagato could repel amaterasu for crying out loud lol) and for god path a shinra tensei was pretty much enough to own naruto (the tide of the battle changed the second he got that technique back). As for the kage battle, we have barely seen it to say madara won't use more meteors.

There is also the fact that sasuke only recently recovered from his operation. Sending sasuke to the war would be a bit of a bad idea IMO too. An internationally wanted man as the sole actual living creature in the army? He would be made a target off 5 seconds into the war.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing this is not a traditional ninja manga and kishi was inspire by DB of course they will be similar. This ninjas wear bright clothes and creatE huge water dragon and have demons in them this should have made you realize it was not a normal ninja manga. So saying you want it to be one is wrong since it never was. Also it seems you want this war to be like the chunin exams it cant this is war. Tobi may have wanted to have naruto and sasuke fight but plans change. And a reason why sasuke has not entered the war is because sasuke has nothing to gain in the war he cares for neither side. Naruto has gotten stronger of course his clones would not always be weak to lose after one hit. About madara not nuking them with comets he said he wanted to test out his abilitys and whipping the kages in one move is not it. He is messing around trying new abilities.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Why would tobi have warped naruto in the start since the kyuubi according to itachi has to be sealed last. And if it was that easy he would have dones it naruto is not going down easy and tobi knows this. He was waiting for the best opportunity. And who said the jins were weak they were never stated to be jusy cause they were caught. Plus right now they are immortal zombies that have a rinnegan to have shared vision and sharingaan to predict moves and not to mention have their bijuus is them with the ability to use it at will. Of course naruto would struggle and thank to tobi this jins have become perfect jons like bee. In the past only yagura and bee were perfect jins and thanks to tobi now all 6 naruto is facing have full control over the bijuus. Also remember naruto has fought all over and has clones fighting he is not at full power since he cantalr anymore clones as shown when he tried to make one when talking to itachi.
    Last edited by NAM61; December 11, 2011 at 01:58 PM.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory
    Yeah, HOW many?! Aside from that: if we consider his character too, it makes perfect sense WHY he didn't do it sooner <or later or whatever>

- As for Kishi , the 5 Kage's and Madara. Why the hell isn't Kishi making Madara use more friggin meteors,
    It was already established in the manga, methinks, that Madara enjoys fighting strong opponents, he's like Kenpachi Madara - it wouldn't be fun if it didn't last long.

- Also why doesn't Kishi let Sasuke join the war, everything he's done up until Naruto unlocking Rikudou mode makes sense to me but, once again...
    Because he had transplantation?

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog
    There's actually a very valid reason why Madara doesn't use another meteor: it would leave him vulnerable: Gaara and Oonoki could stop it, while the shockwave would put Madara regenerating and then Mei, A and Tsunade could seal him.
    Not to mention the 'character' of Madara: he seems to enjoy the fight to its fullest, it would be SAD for him if he defeated his opponents right away <going by the way he is talking about devastations or about fighting the kages - its like fun for him>
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh* lol another silly rant i really didnt want to reply but i do want to say something about Madara

i mean seriously the guy did so much in one chapter, he showed speed taijutsu, sword play, katon, genjutsu, sussano, 2 super meteors, mokuton, and whatnot, you have no room to complain about Madara and his techniques

oh btw Kishi was inspired by DB/DBZ when he created naruto, just saying

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

narutotheory makes a good point. Sometimes it feels like Tobi is a Bond villain leaving Naruto alone in a room with no surveillance giving Naruto plenty of time to escape an over elaborate, slow moving trap. The guy freed the kyuubi, leveled Konoha, forced yondaime to sacrifice himself, founded Akatsuki, brainwashed yondaime Mizukage, and starts the fourth world war but a single teenage boy somehow evades him? For the most part I think Kishi is a good writer but that makes no sense.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast