Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2004

Thread: The Wolf's Den

  1. #1711
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Who knows

    Keep reading


  2. #1712
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    The story ends on page 700. First chap is from Areo Hotah POV, it's where Balon Swan brings Doran "The Mountain's" head. Only read about 20 pages until now, is Arianne really hitting on Swan right after her plan with Swift failed?

    or maybe it's an order from Doran, who knows
    Is that Feast For Crows?

    ---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

    Ah no...wait...I just remembered

  3. #1713
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    I could swear I posted that I like your sig a lot, Nuno O.O
    Maybe I got the wront thread D: Fuck

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #1714
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Who knows

    Keep reading
    Nice answer

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Is that Feast For Crows?

    Ah no...wait...I just remembered
    And it looks like I wrote Swift XD ofc I mean Oakheart.

    It's the second half of the last book bene on the one hand I'm really glad that I finally catched up to the story but on the other hand... damn, the wait will be long

  6. #1715
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And it looks like I wrote Swift XD ofc I mean Oakheart.

    It's the second half of the last book bene on the one hand I'm really glad that I finally catched up to the story but on the other hand... damn, the wait will be long
    You can always reread...like I do now...I forgot some interesting details here and there...

    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

    Think of this reading as you would with Berserk...I always reread Berserk once a year

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1716
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    You can always reread...like I do now...I forgot some interesting details here and there...

    ---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

    Think of this reading as you would with Berserk...I always reread Berserk once a year
    haha yeah good point but even Miura seems to be faster

    and reread all the books? I read all of them in the last three month so I would prolly reread in around a year xD

  9. #1717
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    haha yeah good point but even Miura seems to be faster

    and reread all the books? I read all of them in the last three month so I would prolly reread in around a year xD
    Maybe after the end of next season? So no...not all the books...but continue the series...2nd season was over, so I began the third book...tomorrow I will start the last book, so it goes fast...
    I did the same last time as well...1st season was over, so I started the 2nd book...never managed to get around rearing Game of Thrones though...

    How is Miura faster?....if he only he would be

  10. #1718
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Maybe after the end of next season? So no...not all the books...but continue the series...2nd season was over, so I began the third book...tomorrow I will start the last book, so it goes fast...
    I did the same last time as well...1st season was over, so I started the 2nd book...never managed to get around rearing Game of Thrones though...

    How is Miura faster?....if he only he would be
    sounds like a good idea

    well not really faster considering that Miura "only" releases some pages instead of a whole book XD I guess both enjoy their time and in both cases I fear that the author will die before the series ends

  11. #1719
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    I doubt I will reread the entirety of the series again. At least not for a long time. I'll reread chapters and half-chapters here and there to read up on favorite parts and certain details that I need to research.

    But really, there are some parts I doubt I would enjoy rereading. A lot of Dany's POV comes to mind, especially in Swords. Sansa and Cat have always been hit or miss for me too.

    I will probably reread all of Jon and Bran though. Especially Bran because of the enormous amount of juicy dreams and hints his chapters gives. Probably Ned too although he's only in one book, haha. Theon's chapters are boss too, I like those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I could swear I posted that I like your sig a lot, Nuno O.O
    Maybe I got the wront thread D: Fuck
    Haha, well maybe you have? A few have already said so in this thread so maybe you were one of them. I have a lot of funny Ice and Fire stuff actually. Most of it is in video format though.


  12. #1720
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Nah, that was today xD Like 3h ago. But now I saw that the post never happened ç.ç (thought I posted somewhere else by mistake, like I did once before xD)
    I guess I forgot to press "post" LOL xD
    Share the rest, pretty please *-*

  13. #1721
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I doubt I will reread the entirety of the series again. At least not for a long time. I'll reread chapters and half-chapters here and there to read up on favorite parts and certain details that I need to research.

    But really, there are some parts I doubt I would enjoy rereading. A lot of Dany's POV comes to mind, especially in Swords. Sansa and Cat have always been hit or miss for me too.

    I will probably reread all of Jon and Bran though. Especially Bran because of the enormous amount of juicy dreams and hints his chapters gives. Probably Ned too although he's only in one book, haha. Theon's chapters are boss too, I like those.
    For me the most interesting chapters are the ones involving Dorne...somehow...it's mostly Feast for Crows, but Dance of Dragons has some cool juicy details involving them...Dornish people FTW \o/

  14. #1722
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I will probably reread all of Jon and Bran though. Especially Bran because of the enormous amount of juicy dreams and hints his chapters gives. Probably Ned too although he's only in one book, haha. Theon's chapters are boss too, I like those.
    Haha, proven right

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    For me the most interesting chapters are the ones involving Dorne...somehow...it's mostly Feast for Crows, but Dance of Dragons has some cool juicy details involving them...Dornish people FTW \o/
    I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone say that

    Well, not prefer the Dornish over other parts, I mean.

  15. #1723
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    You proved nothing

    Dorne, really? I found it cool, but nowhere near my favorite parts.


  16. #1724
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    You were in complete denial about liking/sympathizing with Theon or his story

  17. #1725
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Wolf's Den

    I clearly remember that too

Thread Closed
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts