Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach.

I love the chemistry, the interactions, the way they complement each other, support each other and the unbreakable bond that they share. So I will be an overjoyed Ichiruki fan if Kubo decides to make this pairing official.

But what about you guys? What pairings would you like for them to become official/canon couples?
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

I'd like Utsumi and Kurokawa to get together again.

Naruto and Hinata ftw!

Nami and Luffy also belong together, especially with how Nami is around Luffy. She's very comfortable around him, and she even takes care of him when needed.

Oga and Aoi or Oga and Hilda are both good, don't know which one I prefer. Alain x Furuichi is hilarious as hell, altho I don't entirely support it. xD

There are a lot more, but I can't remember 'em now.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Ichigo x Rukia, they are the only pairing possible for me.
    They suit each other so much

and Natsu x Lisanna from fairy tail. I don't like lucy as much as lisanna and I like lisanna better with natsu, esp after
    that childhood's story.
    Kyoko x ren from skip beat, I know its quite obvious but it hasn't been made official. And sho have a chance too. But in my eyes, ren
    is the best candidate.
    Taisuke x Nami. I like Nami better in Alive, the final evolution. Although the official pairing was taisuke and megumi, I can't help feeling for nami.
    But megumi x taisuke wasn't bad either..it's just as the series progress I enjoyed nami and taisuke moments too much.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, oh, I'd like Chiwa and Ryu to become a couple! They go so perfectly well with each other. Chiwa's the loudmouth energetic person while Ryui's the calm, silent one who knows Chiwa in and out. That'd be so cute and much better htan Sawako x Kazehaya!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'd like Utsumi and Kurokawa to get together again.
    From what series are they? Good Ending?

Quote Quote:
    Oga and Aoi or Oga and Hilda are both good, don't know which one I prefer. Alain x Furuichi is hilarious as hell, altho I don't entirely support it. xD
    From what series? And is Oga a guy or a girl?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Ichigo x Rukia, they are the only pairing possible for me.
    They suit each other so much
    QFT!!!! They are great, aren’t they?
    Spoiler: Bleach show

Quote Quote:
    Kyoko x ren from skip beat, I know its quite obvious but it hasn't been made official. And sho have a chance too. But in my eyes, ren
    is the best candidate.
    I second this. The interactions between Kyoko and Ren are so cute, funny, deep and interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Oh, oh, I'd like Chiwa and Ryu to become a couple! They go so perfectly well with each other. Chiwa's the loudmouth energetic person while Ryui's the calm, silent one who knows Chiwa in and out. That'd be so cute and much better htan Sawako x Kazehaya!

I would like for that pairing to become official as well…although…mmm… I thought they had already become official during the chapter at the beach…

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Ending and Beelzebub, respectively. Oga is a guy, the dude in my sig. You probably saw him in Akiyama's sig with baby Beel, the naked baby. Looks like Hilda'll be paired off with Beel when he gets older though, if she doesn't age. <_<

I thought Chiwa said no and ran away and avoided Ryu. .

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Ending and Beelzebub, respectively.
    Thank you for answering my questions!

Quote Quote:
    Oga is a guy, the dude in my sig. You probably saw him in Akiyama's sig with baby Beel, the naked baby.
    Ahh…I vaguely remember him, but he looks like a cool guy. Is he the protagonist of the series?

Quote Quote:
    Looks like Hilda'll be paired off with Beel when he gets older though, if she doesn't age. <_<
    Well age doesn’t mean much in manga/anime (Kagome x Inuyasha, Rukia x Ichigo), but still…being paired up with a baby…mm…how old is Hilda?

Quote Quote:
    I thought Chiwa said no and ran away and avoided Ryu. .
    Iirc, I think they walked in front of the ocean holding hands…like a couple would do it…

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach.

I love the chemistry, the interactions, the way they complement each other, support each other and the unbreakable bond that they share. So I will be an overjoyed Ichiruki fan if Kubo decides to make this pairing official.

IchiRuki.
    I second (3,4,5) this
    Even Kubo is spoiling the fandom with interviews, color pages and things like that about the two of them. They're absolutely ideal for each other. And I love~~~~ both of them.

My second fav would be Soul x Maka. I think they're relationship is very special, they understand each other perfectly, always there for each other. There were some moments in the manga, now I'd like to see something official

I like both pairings of Lucy from Fairy Tail, Natsu or Loki. I'll be soo happy to see one of them come true. Lucy is a likeable character for me and her interactions with both are great, even though I think the relationship is deeper with Natsu. But Loki is cooler
    Last edited by Darjaille; December 16, 2011 at 12:26 PM.

ex oriente lux

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post

IchiRuki.
    I second (3,4,5) this
    Even Kubo is spoiling the fandom with interviews, color pages and things like that about the two of them. They're absolutely ideal for each other. And I love~~~~ both of them.
    Yay!! Another fellow Ichiruki fan! And I agree, Kubo totally ships IchiRuki.
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    My second fav would be Soul x Maka. I think they're relationship is very special, they understand each other perfectly, always there for each other. There were some moments in the manga, now I'd like to see something official
    I like that pairing as well. Tsubaki and BS were very cute too.

What are your favorite Soul x Maka moments? And your fav IchiRuki moments?

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay!! Another fellow Ichiruki fan! And I agree, Kubo totally ships IchiRuki.
    Spoiler show

I like that pairing as well. Tsubaki and BS were very cute too.

What are your favorite Soul x Maka moments? And your fav IchiRuki moments?
    Soul x Maka
    -> hm, the Black room dance?
    And when he protected her (in fight against Chrona, but not only there) and got cut, and she was then all guilty<3 And when they were learning how to fly and she wanted him to call her angel, and I think there was a scene when she was crying and they held hands<3

IchiRuki
    ->all of them I don't even know what to choose. I really love when (usually) Ichigo is depressed and she as 'the ray of light' she is always cheers him up, e.g., when he couldn't apologize to Inoue, when he was in despair because of his powers were stolen<3
    On the other side, when Rukia was hurt (don't remember who she fought, Arrancar in Karakura), the desparate look and pain on his face while Inoue was healing her.
    Her last thought given to him (execution) and then, he appeared in front of her, smirk on the face, greeting her with 'Yo', ready to bust Soukyoku to peaces.
    The beautiful farewell scene and the last gaze they exchanged (...or not)
    Too much to count, I've written so much already

ex oriente lux

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Soul x Maka
    -> hm, the Black room dance?
    And when he protected her (in fight against Chrona, but not only there) and got cut, and she was then all guilty<3 And when they were learning how to fly and she wanted him to call her angel, and I think there was a scene when she was crying and they held hands<3
    Those moments are so cute!! And I remember one when Maka fell on top of Soul, because he protected her with his body so she wouldn’t fall on the ground.

Quote Quote:
    IchiRuki
    ->all of them I don't even know what to choose. I really love when (usually) Ichigo is depressed and she as 'the ray of light' she is always cheers him up, e.g., when he couldn't apologize to Inoue, when he was in despair because of his powers were stolen<3
    On the other side, when Rukia was hurt (don't remember who she fought, Arrancar in Karakura), the desparate look and pain on his face while Inoue was healing her.
    Her last thought given to him (execution) and then, he appeared in front of her, smirk on the face, greeting her with 'Yo', ready to bust Soukyoku to peaces.
    The beautiful farewell scene and the last gaze they exchanged (...or not)
    Too much to count, I've written so much already
    Those moments are amazing!! But what about
    Spoiler show

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Those moments are so cute!! And I remember one when Maka fell on top of Soul, because he protected her with his body so she wouldn’t fall on the ground.

Those moments are amazing!! But what about
    Spoiler show
    Soul is a gallant charming prince of her

Yeah I mentioned that scene "when he was in despair because of his powers were stolen<3", I just formulated it wrongly, not using 'or' or 'and' dividing the two scenes. It definitely was awesome
    and if you'v read the last chap
    Spoiler show

ex oriente lux

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

and if you'v read the last chap
    Spoiler show
    Yes, those moments were filled with so much awesomesauce.
    Spoiler: Bleach show

Another pairing I would like for it to become official is Ferris x Ryner from The Legend of the Legendary Heroes. I think they made a very good couple, they complement each other pretty well.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for answering my questions!

Ahh…I vaguely remember him, but he looks like a cool guy. Is he the protagonist of the series?

Well age doesn’t mean much in manga/anime (Kagome x Inuyasha, Rukia x Ichigo), but still…being paired up with a baby…mm…how old is Hilda?

Iirc, I think they walked in front of the ocean holding hands…like a couple would do it…
    Welcome. :3

He is. He's badass, but Hilda and Aoi are far more badass, and those two have a rivalry going. Can be hilarious at times too. xD Hilda's an adult, I think? Over 16 anyway... I hope. She's Beel's wetnurse but acts otherwise at times, but that's probably to encourage him and do her duty to protect and nurture him.

When? I don't recall that.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda's an adult, I think? Over 16 anyway... I hope. She's Beel's wetnurse but acts otherwise at times, but that's probably to encourage him and do her duty to protect and nurture him.
    Well….let’s say she is 16, then when he is 20 she will be 36…she will be a very sexy “cougar” then…

Quote Quote:
    When? I don't recall that.
    In the chapter when all the gang went to the beach.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast