Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'd like Utsumi and Kurokawa to get together again.
    Me too. They had chemistry and ugh... it's depressing now.

Bakuman: I honestly don't like Aoki with Hiramaru; I prefer her with Fukuda.

D. Gray-man: There are hints that Marie x Miranda (Marie's a guy btw) have feelings for each other so it would be nice to see if they'd be an official coupe. I also like to see Allen x Lenalee too.

Nurarihyon no Mago: I really like Kurotabou x Torii. I was hoping she would have played a role in his backstory arc somehow.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

I totally approve of Allen & Lenalee from D.Gray-man! I think they've bonded really well over the series, and contrary to popular belief, I think it could provide more angst to the storyline. xD

From Detective Conan, definitely Shinichi and Ran. I have a weakness for best friends-to-lovers, and those two just pull my heartstrings every time they angst over their separation from each other. Of course, they would only get together once the story ends, if ever.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Well….let’s say she is 16, then when he is 20 she will be 36…she will be a very sexy “cougar” then…

In the chapter when all the gang went to the beach.
    What chapter was that? Unless you haven't gotten to 61-62?

She's sexy as of now. :3 Plus, it's an interesting thing, but she's probably devoted to him as a servant more than anything. I love Aoi and Hilda too much to decide who should be with Oga.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Me too. They had chemistry and ugh... it's depressing now.
    Not to mention, they helped each other in many ways. Utsumi became who he is because of Kurokawa while Kurokawa became who she was because of Utsumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    From Detective Conan, definitely Shinichi and Ran. I have a weakness for best friends-to-lovers, and those two just pull my heartstrings every time they angst over their separation from each other. Of course, they would only get together once the story ends, if ever.
    I agree, I hope Haibara doesn't ever become Shinichi's love interest. D: Ran and Shinichi go together well.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to the day where shinichi and ran is together officially too. I haven't finished catching up but so far
    the separation,reunion, separation,reunion is pissing me off. Sure..it's enjoyable but..
    Ran is perfect for shinichi and shinichi is perfect for her. It's nice watching them together.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been 15+ years? I think it's about fine time that Shiinchi/Ran happened even if he will be Conan for a bit longer. However, Haibara's crush towards Conan is adorable so I hope there will be a happy end for her as well.

Not to mention, they helped each other in many ways. Utsumi became who he is because of Kurokawa while Kurokawa became who she was because of Utsumi.
    She definitely helped him become a confident person, and he also made her feel truly loved as well. The fact that they're so awkward as friends make me think that they're better suited to be a couple.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

That is, if the mangaka doesn't die before completing the manga. -_-

They were good after they broke up and Utsumi stopped being hurt, I think. They had pretty good chemistry.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I know its a bit off-topic, but I've actually never noticed Haibara's crush on Shinichi up unitl now. o_O I always thought it was a kind of platonic admiration. xD About Shinichi and Ran going well together...oh I totally agree! I also believe Ran was meant to be the Watson to Shinichi's Holmes. They match each other perfectly in terms of romance as well as partnership (Ran = brawns, Shinichi = brains).

The following pairing I wish was canon is totally and completely crack, so bear with me : Yako and Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Yes. I think they developed a pretty awesome partnership throughout the whole manga, and by the end of the series their platonic friendship began to fringe towards the romantic side. Seriously. >_>
    Last edited by Teeba; December 25, 2011 at 09:19 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What chapter was that? Unless you haven't gotten to 61-62?
    No, I haven’t read those chapters. Does something interesting happen in those chapters?

Another pairing I would have loved for it to be made 100% canon is Riza x Roy from FMA. Yes, it was made very obvious that they both cared (as a Riza x Roy fan I say loved) about each other very much, but there was never a canon confirmation of them actually becoming a couple like it happened with Winry and Ed.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I er, kidna forgot.

I'd have loved Riza x Roy to be canon as well, they went together perfectly. Riza was a perfect support and aide to Roy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I er, kidna forgot.
    It is okay.

Quote Quote:
    I'd have loved Riza x Roy to be canon as well, they went together perfectly. Riza was a perfect support and aide to Roy.
    They were perfect for each other and their bond was so wonderful and strong. FMA already ended, but I would love for a side story in which Royai is made officially canon.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I know its a bit off-topic, but I've actually never noticed Haibara's crush on Shinichi up unitl now. o_O I always thought it was a kind of platonic admiration. xD About Shinichi and Ran going well together...oh I totally agree! I also believe Ran was meant to be the Watson to Shinichi's Holmes. They match each other perfectly in terms of romance as well as partnership (Ran = brawns, Shinichi = brains).
    The Sherlock and Watson comparison is really interseting. I hope they'll be together before the finale so there will be a couple of moments from them.

Quote Quote:
    The following pairing I wish was canon is totally and completely crack, so bear with me : Yako and Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Yes. I think they developed a pretty awesome partnership throughout the whole manga, and by the end of the series their platonic friendship began to fringe towards the romantic side. Seriously. >_>
    Don't worry, I wished they were together too! I especially loved their hilarious interaction, and that as Yako becomes more self-confident throughout their ordeals, Neuro becomes weaker. (More human perhaps?)

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    It is okay.

They were perfect for each other and their bond was so wonderful and strong. FMA already ended, but I would love for a side story in which Royai is made officially canon.
    Their personalities and ideals made them perfect for each other. Riza was the serious side to Roy's carefree, immature side, yet both were loyal and good. Plus, the way they communicated in codes without signals was pretty awesome.

Another pairing I support is Milly x Sari in MangaHelpers. Good manga, good pairing.

:|

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangahelpers? The manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Don't worry, I wished they were together too! I especially loved their hilarious interaction, and that as Yako becomes more self-confident throughout their ordeals, Neuro becomes weaker. (More human perhaps?)
    I loved that too! I think it would have been really interesting if by the end Neuro actually did become human. And to me, the biggest testament to their relationship was when

Spoiler show

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Their personalities and ideals made them perfect for each other. Riza was the serious side to Roy's carefree, immature side, yet both were loyal and good.
    I think Roy’s immaturity was just façade to hide the real him, and it was precisely the real Roy that Riza knew so well.

Quote Quote:
    Plus, the way they communicated in codes without signals was pretty awesome.
    Yes, I loved that. I loved how they could communicate with each other by just looking into their eyes and with secret codes.

Quote Quote:
    Another pairing I support is Milly x Sari in MangaHelpers. Good manga, good pairing.

:|
    If MangaHelpers were a manga…

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo and Inoue should be together. The relationship he and Rukia have is more like a brother/sister type. But I doubt it would happen since the majority of fans who actually support the manga financially prefer Ichigo with Rukia. If Kubo was ever going to pair him off with someone it would be Rukia because of that.
    Last edited by Cyber34; January 02, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast