Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Hm, I politely disagree. Just because something is a fan-favorite does not mean the author is obliged to make it canon. Though, its nice to think about, given the nature of this thread, right?

More pairings I wish were official:

Akiyama Shinichi and Kanzaki Nao from Liar Game. They have a good compare/contrast that I love to see in romance: Akiyama is the Brains and Kanzaki is the Heart, and throughout the storyline they influence each other. And at their core, they aren't that different from one another.

I don't know if anyone follows Kyoukai no Rinne, but I really like Jumonji Tsubasa and Ageha together. The best way to describe them is Pair the Spares, but I honestly love the chemistry between them, they have this classic Takahashi banter going on.

And of course, Zenkichi and Medaka from Medaka Box. Because I'm a masochist and I like childhood romances. =(

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Dino x Hibari (from hitman reborn)

*COUGH*

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Jellal x Erza and Lucy x Loke (Fairy Tail)...

I am very desperate to see them together.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MisaoFan's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto X Sakura (Naruto) : I hope this couple will became true (I'm fond of hetare X tsunderekko pairing like this^^)
    Natsu X Lucy (Fairy Tail) : Same as NaruSaku
    Sasha X Mafuyu (Qwaser of Stigmata) : I'm very curious about the little boy X older girl couple (Please don't call me a pedophile, since THIS is a fiction) !
    Negi X Asuna (Negima!) : Same here.
    Tori X P-01s (Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere) : This couple sounds so touching that make me cried when I see this couple being together !!

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After watching the latest episode of Kuroko no Basket, I would love for Riko and Hyouga to become an official couple. It has been hinted that Hyouga could have some romantic feelings for Riko…it is not clear if Riko reciprocates those feelings, but anyway after watching the latest episode and seeing
    Spoiler show
    Plus, I think they make a very cute couple.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; August 26, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    After watching the latest episode of Kuroko no Basket, I would love for Riko and Hyouga to become an official couple. It has been hinted that Hyouga could have some romantic feelings for Riko…it is not clear if Riko reciprocates those feelings, but anyway after watching the latest episode and seeing
    Spoiler show
    Plus, I think they make a very cute couple.
    Do you read the manga too, des-chan?
    Spoiler: KnB manga show

What do you think of Momoi? She's supposedly all over Kuroko (she does act that too), maybe because he's the only one she can't read, but it feels like Aomine x Momoi relationship is much more real, not that she doesn't care for both, but.... I don't know which pairing I like better XD I'd first need to see that Kuroko isn't just "okay if you want to".

On another note, SAO and Kirito x Asuna!!! I think it's clear they'll be canon (in anime, didn't read LN) in no time, and awwwwwww they're so perfect

ex oriente lux

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Do you read the manga too, des-chan?
    No, I don’t. I’m just watching the anime for the moment. Do you watch the anime, Darjaille-chan? And if you do…where (like what chapter) is the anime compared to the manga?

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler: KnB manga show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    What do you think of Momoi? She's supposedly all over Kuroko (she does act that too), maybe because he's the only one she can't read, but it feels like Aomine x Momoi relationship is much more real, not that she doesn't care for both, but.... I don't know which pairing I like better XD I'd first need to see that Kuroko isn't just "okay if you want to".
    I’m not a huge fan of Momoi…but I don’t think she loves Kuroko….I think she likes him…like a in silly-crush way. I think the one she truly loves is Aomine and I think Momoi is the only one Aomine really cares about.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I watch anime too (I started anime and then continued with manga) =) The last episode (21) was chapter 60.

Let's see if it will be one of not-many shounens that features an actual couple Not counting Kise-chin and whoever

ex oriente lux

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yeah, I watch anime too (I started anime and then continued with manga) =) The last episode (21) was chapter 60.
    Thank you for answering my question! How many chapters does the manga have so far?

Quote Quote:
    Let's see if it will be one of not-many shounens that features an actual couple Not counting Kise-chin and whoever
    Despite what the fandom might say…for me Kise is heterosexual!! Although…I do have to admit that Kise seems to have a mmm...*cough* bromance crush *cough* on Kuroko...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

-Oga x Aoi, though I'm not banking on it acctually happeing.
    -I try not to care about too many shippings in One Piece, but I can get why people'd ship Luffy with Nami, if it weren't for the author not wanting to focus on romance, who knows what would have happened. I still like Zoro x Tashigi though
    -In Index I'll ship Touma and Misaka til the bitter end, I just love seeing them together.
    -Back in the early days of Bleach I'd ship Ichigo with Inoue, but now I just don't care anymore, as well as the rest of the series.
    -and speaking of shows I used to watch (but in this case I still like) I really liked Kiyo x Megumi, they'd makeeach other blush, they worked well together, it was PERFECT to me, and I liked Megumi alot more than suzume(hell even GASH does) They never get together, but at least Raiku didn't salt the wound by making him go with suzume
    -In the pokemon adventures manga, I ship Red with...er...the girl trainer who tried to rip him off(Its either green or blue, but due to how crazy fans can get, I want it to be as clear as possible) and in the next saga Gold and Crys. I want Ruby to hurry up and confess to saphire *again* and in the saga AFTER that...well I'm sure you can follow a pattern.
    -In Ratman, I ship shuto and Mirea, not that I dislike Rio, but chapters have really make me like Mirea a bit more.
    -In Working, Inami and souta as well as Jun and Yachio
    -Huruhi and Kyon in, well Haruhi Suzumiya, come on, you KNOW they're intested in each other!

Man this turned out longer than I thought...
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

As a huge shipper, the first rank in my priority pairing list in the Manga/Anime world would be Chitanda Eru and Hotarou Oreki from Hyouka. Especially when the anime ended with loose end like that.

Another one is probably same with others, I want Haruhi and Kyon become official. I really want that Haruhi who take the first step in the relationship, somehow.

I also love Zenkichi and Medaka pairing too, they are such an unique couple with all the craziness that Medaka has.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto: Hinata x Naruto
    Bleach :Gin x Rangiku (yes he is alive )
    FT( Juvia x Gurei.plz already ffs)
    LG( AKi x the lead female forgot name)
    Noblesse (Regis x Seira)
    The breaker (Shion x Seira)
    Spoiler show

Code GEass( CC x Lulu)
    DN( Misa x Light)
    Skip BEat ( Kyoko x Ren)
    SAO (Asuna x Kirito)
    all i can think for now *_*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanami and Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita

Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Ogami and Sakura from Code:Breaker

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Hm, I politely disagree. Just because something is a fan-favorite does not mean the author is obliged to make it canon. Though, its nice to think about, given the nature of this thread, right?
    I didn't say the author of Bleach was obliged to do anything, what I was saying is if he was going to make an official couple the decision of which two people he would pair up, would most likely be fan influenced. He has a history of making decisions that are fan influenced, which I hope he does not let happen again if he ever was to do something involving romance. The pair up that is most popular among fans of that manga I personally find disgusting.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast