Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    As a huge shipper, the first rank in my priority pairing list in the Manga/Anime world would be Chitanda Eru and Hotarou Oreki from Hyouka. Especially when the anime ended with loose end like that.
    Loose end, right? I saved myself some trouble and just acknowledged them as official despite that kind of ending. /crazy shipper

For me, right now, my biggest wish is to see Ayase Chihaya realizes and returns the feeling of Mashima Taichi from the anime Chihayafuru. I don't read the manga so I don't know how far their relationship has grown there, but in the anime it was just... They have always been together, but the boy is worried that the girl might have feelings for someone far away. And the girl is as dense as a stone about love. So yeah, I'm desperate to see them together. I think they match each other; the girl is a cheerful person (read: the insane part) while the boy is more a thoughtful and calm person (read: the sane part).

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What manga/anime pairing would you like for it to become an official couple?

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Loose end, right? I saved myself some trouble and just acknowledged them as official despite that kind of ending. /crazy shipper

For me, right now, my biggest wish is to see Ayase Chihaya realizes and returns the feeling of Mashima Taichi from the anime Chihayafuru. I don't read the manga so I don't know how far their relationship has grown there, but in the anime it was just... They have always been together, but the boy is worried that the girl might have feelings for someone far away. And the girl is as dense as a stone about love. So yeah, I'm desperate to see them together. I think they match each other; the girl is a cheerful person (read: the insane part) while the boy is more a thoughtful and calm person (read: the sane part).
    I demand a second season for Hyouka, like, seriously. Or at least wait until the novel is ended, and then KyoAni should have make a new adaptation of the remaining novels.

As for Chihayafuru, that's also the pairing I'm rooting for , the relationship in the manga is - without spoiling anything - has its own ups and downs, so the ending about this relationship would not be really clear, at least not in the next several months.. , I love the interaction between both of them, they're an example of a perfect bokke and tsukomi in Josei manga.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I demand a second season for Hyouka, like, seriously. Or at least wait until the novel is ended, and then KyoAni should have make a new adaptation of the remaining novels.

As for Chihayafuru, that's also the pairing I'm rooting for , the relationship in the manga is - without spoiling anything - has its own ups and downs, so the ending about this relationship would not be really clear, at least not in the next several months.. , I love the interaction between both of them, they're an example of a perfect bokke and tsukomi in Josei manga.
    I agree. Not that I know if Hyouka's LN is popular compared to the current SAO or Higurashi or Umineko, but I'd love a second season as well. Can't get enough of Oreki and his relationship with Chitanda, obviously, LOL~

Well, honestly, about Chihayafuru, there was a time when I rooted for Arata and Chihaya. Arata is a very passionate person. It boosts your mood to see how dedicated he is about karuta, just like Chihaya. And I thought they also matched well like that. But I ended up feeling for Taichi more since he has always been by Chihaya's side, supporting her, and so on. For that, he deserves his little happiness too. <333

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

If a 2nd season of the anime comes it probably wont be based on the novels. Kotenbu series is 5 volume long for now. last being published back in 2010 and the volumes gets published intervals of 2 years so.... (i am not entirely sure if the author continues to write or devotes his time to the manga adaptation) the last novel and some of the side short stories may get a movie. I kinda dont want KyoAni to butcher the story tbh.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, honestly, about Chihayafuru, there was a time when I rooted for Arata and Chihaya. Arata is a very passionate person. It boosts your mood to see how dedicated he is about karuta, just like Chihaya. And I thought they also matched well like that. But I ended up feeling for Taichi more since he has always been by Chihaya's side, supporting her, and so on. For that, he deserves his little happiness too. <333
    I have the feeling that Arata is a little bit too robotic for me somehow . Arata provides more dynamics to the series, so I guess that's also the reason why I'm rooting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cearon View Post
    If a 2nd season of the anime comes it probably wont be based on the novels. Kotenbu series is 5 volume long for now. last being published back in 2010 and the volumes gets published intervals of 2 years so.... (i am not entirely sure if the author continues to write or devotes his time to the manga adaptation) the last novel and some of the side short stories may get a movie. I kinda dont want KyoAni to butcher the story tbh.
    I doubt that KyoAni would butcher the story - unless it is published by their own, like what happened with Chuu-2 Byo. Hyouka is splendid so it's just such a waste if the second season won't be made, but I guess the same statement also can be applied to Haruhi, where the rest of the novels should be animated, either in TV series form, OVA, or movie feature.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

II doubt that KyoAni would butcher the story - unless it is published by their own, like what happened with Chuu-2 Byo. Hyouka is splendid so it's just such a waste if the second season won't be made, but I guess the same statement also can be applied to Haruhi, where the rest of the novels should be animated, either in TV series form, OVA, or movie feature.
    At least haruhi has novels to animate thou i dont know why they dont; maybe has something to do with Hirano Aya and her talent agency debacle.thou dont know enough about it nor do i even care about her.

kotenbu series got the 1st 4 volume as a 22 episode long anime and i am not sure if they added materials as i just started reading the novels. the best we can hope for is the last novel (5th volume) to get a movie or the author to write the script of a 1 cour .

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4