Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: HSD Kenichi 457 Discussion / 458 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

HSD Kenichi 457 Discussion / 458 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of HSD Kenichi!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Historys Strongest Disciple 457 is out! Discuss predictions.

HSDK 457 SCANLATED NOT RAW, SCANLATED NOT NOT NOT RAW:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/5d1dpj

Online reader:
    http://pangamanga.altervista.org/his...i-chapter-457/
    Last edited by Omnion_1990; December 12, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi 457 Discussion / 458 Predictions

You are ahead a few days man lol. Imperial Scan members were busy irl so it was hard bringing out chapter 456 this week. They said it will come out faster now since Christmas break is here and their exams are over with soon. I suggest leaving this thread for later on. The spoilers look great however.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    You are ahead a few days man lol. Imperial Scan members were busy irl so it was hard bringing out chapter 456 this week. They said it will come out faster now since Christmas break is here and their exams are over with soon. I suggest leaving this thread for later on. The spoilers look great however.
    No I'm not... chapter 457 has been scanned.... not raw, SCANNED. If the rules allowed me to put the words "it has been scanlated" in larger than life letters to make you realise, it has been scanned, I would.

This is the time it is supposed to be released, 456 was supposed to be released much earlier.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Ok but someone should have made a thread for chapter 456 before today like I did a few seconds ago. Well its not too late to discuss some of 456 before the mod move it away.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Miu still remember Kenichi´s Name or him. That means, that Kenichi will definitiv regain her brain to normal. J

Does Jenazad know, what Mius relationship to Kenichi is ?
    Last edited by TemplateR; December 12, 2011 at 11:23 AM.

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    So Miu still remember Kenichi´s Name or him. That means, that Kenichi will definitiv regain her brain to normal. J

Does Jenazad know, what Mius relationship to Kenichi is ?
    What is amusing is that whilst she is BEATING HIM at the end she's saying his name... which means that she knows who "kenichi-san" is, but not that the kenichi in front of her is him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So the Demon Fists brainwash of Miu is not fully complete. Miu has obviously retained some of her memories which will be key to her regaining her sanity.

I was hoping that miu would kill that man before Kenichi interfered( DAMMMMMNNNNIT!!), but it seems the author wants to tease readers abit more smh
    Kenichi better get up off the damn floor and defend himself because Miu isn't going to stop just because your begging her to "calm down".
    I expect the both of them to do battle in next chapter or so its pretty much unavoidable at this point. If the author bitches out and doesn't have the both of them fight each other i might just stop reading this manga.

lol @Silcardo wanting the whole world to be in a constant state of chaos and that he didn't give a damn at the possibility of becoming Yami's enemy too. He's super evil and more badazz than Sakaki IMO or the other nine fists.

I'm not entirely sure if Sakaki and Hongou have completely healed from their wounds yet becuz i'm positive i saw Sakaki still wearing chest bandages in the last chapter, but if they haven't a 2 on 1 against the Demon fist would be a very intriguing fight. If they are healed i wonder who's going to get to fight him because i doubt Sakaki wants to team up on him like last time.

I'm still wondering WHEN or IF the Elder will show up soon. I prefer watching the Elder fight Silcardo than Hongou or Sakaki again anyway.

All in all its a good chapter
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 13, 2011 at 03:16 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really good, but still Miu is so much brainwashed, that I don't even know if she might get back to her previous self. Still she got way more powerful, than she was before this Arc. I would even dare to say that she might get quite close to Master level (Master Garbage level, but still).
    It would be actually very interesting if Kenichi will try to handle Miu in the next chapter or if he will be saved by someone.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kenichi will have to fight, I just don't know how much time will the mangaka give him to realize this...I think that if Kenichi fights, then the fight itself will act as a trigger for Miu and her memories will be flooding back and nullify the brainwash...Miu seems to recognize the figure of Kenichi, but I don't think she is conscious about it...so the fight itself will make her remember all the good practice sessions with Kenichi, the school fights and all that...

And also it would be Kenichi's supreme demonstration of Katsujinken if he will decide to fight her seriously

Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I think Kenichi will have to fight, I just don't know how much time will the mangaka give him to realize this...I think that if Kenichi fights, then the fight itself will act as a trigger for Miu and her memories will be flooding back and nullify the brainwash...Miu seems to recognize the figure of Kenichi, but I don't think she is conscious about it...so the fight itself will make her remember all the good practice sessions with Kenichi, the school fights and all that...

And also it would be Kenichi's supreme demonstration of Katsujinken if he will decide to fight her seriously
    Well Kenichi will be forced to fight if Miu is going to kill him, I think the worst thing as a friend of Miu (Kenichi) is to let her go down the path of the killing fist.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

ppl in spanish we got 456 in wednesday 2 weeks ago and u got it lik in sunday of that week also 457 was out in monday of last week, do u know wht happened?

New Reply