Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Romance in HxH

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance in HxH

Neon is the girl boss of kurapica right? And what about that ugly chick that is his partner, the one that uses music. She was cursed by a song, but she said she was pretty before right? Maybe if she removes the curse somehow...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    If it is like that Gon should date Biscuit! She looks like she has his age anyway! XD

Or maybe Hisoka! hahahaha

Well... Romance really doesn't fit this manga, there are too few women...
    Biscuit actually suits Killua more than Gon; Gon's a weird kid anyway, maybe he don't mind Alluka is a boy biologically => Still, these "couples" won't happen I think.

Honestly, not from the fangirl view, I think Gon and Killua will end up being a heterosexual life partnership, maybe will raise the mini-Kaito together.
    Last edited by mol; December 23, 2011 at 01:44 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, lets keep gon and killua friends..This happens whenever two guys are very close in a story, people intend to put them together..I'm not afraid of romance, it just needs to fit in the plot, instead of most romance...Where it happens too fast, so the fan's emotions are not papable. from my perspective...We are still early into the story, we can have a hint some where down the line or in the future. The story's progression is not to far, to the point we can't have any romance. It's all up to the togashi, he does whatever he feel like, as of right now....We don't need any romance, if it does happen in the future..I will not stop reading, or I don't think the quality will change either.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

bet leorio has some chick already

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    I'd like to see a bit more of that. Togashi did a wonderful job with the king and the blind girl. I've often found the way he writes his characters is lacking 'heart'. But the king, palm and the blind girl were wonderful exceptions to this...one of the major reasons why i liked the ant arc. I'd like to see gon x alluka...and how killua would react to that
    Ok, I will admit gon x alluka is a intresting idea, but all in all I'd really perfer it it steered clear of romance, or if it does at least handles it better than the typical way most shounens or just other series in general does it. Not that I dislike it sometimes its funny but it dosn't suit HxH. If any of the main hero's did for whatever reason have romace issues it'd go like this: Gon and Killua will always be a case of unrequented, If leorio, HIS will be the love thats unrequented and Kurapika would probably be serious like the kind and komugi.

thinking about it its not impossible just unlikely. Plus just to trhow this in, as a way of saying he isn't going into it, he made the city of love chapter where it almost parodied alot of romance tropes in one quick swoop.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHIRST LORD GOD, NO, NO ABSOLUTLY NONE OF THAT GON X KILLUA SHIT!! JUST KEEP THEM AS FRIENDS!
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...I wouldn't mind some romance....as long as it's really subtle and HxH doesn't become a shoujo manga...

Now, for pairings...don't forget Hisoka, who wants to fuck Gon, Killua and Kuroro (I still can't get the image of him checking out both of their asses during the Greed Island Arc out of my head....)

I'm sorry to say that, because of the lack of females, there might be some non-straight couples...and while you may want to incinerate me for this, Gon and Killua are the most obvious....Killua being totally smitten and Gon just oblivious and might take it for a fact that they are in a relationship (as I write this, I really, really, really want to kill myself)
    Also, I think Leorio wants to fuck Kurapica, but that's just my opinion

Please, don't kill me

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Uruguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zvane View Post
    Well...I wouldn't mind some romance....as long as it's really subtle and HxH doesn't become a shoujo manga...

Now, for pairings...don't forget Hisoka, who wants to fuck Gon, Killua and Kuroro (I still can't get the image of him checking out both of their asses during the Greed Island Arc out of my head....)

I'm sorry to say that, because of the lack of females, there might be some non-straight couples...and while you may want to incinerate me for this, Gon and Killua are the most obvious....Killua being totally smitten and Gon just oblivious and might take it for a fact that they are in a relationship (as I write this, I really, really, really want to kill myself)
    Also, I think Leorio wants to fuck Kurapica, but that's just my opinion

Please, don't kill me
    Hisoka is the creepiest! (Oh the mental image of him checking Gon and Killuas behinds, thank you very much for reminding me of that) but he seems perfect for Biscuit, I know she's A LOT older and in her real form she could make him her bit** so it's really disturbing... but hey that's the point! Hisoka is disturbing and Biscuit is perverted!! a match made in heaven.
    Ok ok just kidding... I don't think there'll be romance, the manga doesn't need romance at all to be good and like it's already been mentioned... this manga is more about bromance and that's fine by me.
    And yeah... Gon seems like the type who would just take the idea of Killua as his life partner for a given... and he's too simple and open so if Killua were to make a move on him I don't think Gon would reject him, but all of that when they grow up... I can't pair them up with anyone now it's too creepy.
    And you might be right about Leorio, but all in all I think he's the one who has more chances of having a girlfriend.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3