Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Oga will

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • End up with Aoi

16 20.25%
  • End up with Hilda

28 35.44%
  • be a loner delinquent and reject both

6 7.59%
  • things will go on like this till end ie undecisive

29 36.71%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who will Oga end up with?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will Oga end up with?

I think it'll be indecisive 'til the end because... either Oga's too dumb or he doesn't want/is scared of romance. He'd probably fail at it and think beating up people equals a date, which it might with Hilda. xD

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner natsu78's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I do hope he does end up with Aoi.The way the manga is progressing i do not think that will happen.I think it is better for the author to keep Oga density towards any kind of romantic feelings.Because that is the sole source of hilarious moments between him and Aoi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm i think the recent arc is edging more towards Hilda, hope the author evens it up with Aoi or decide it for certain. i really hate it when even though there is an inclination towards a character the story keeps on going as if things are indecisive. Then it becomes a model Harem

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    hmm i think the recent arc is edging more towards Hilda.
    I think that is because the author likes to shift from one to another on a regularly bases.In the recent training chapters Oga was with Aoi the whole time.
    Now he is giving Hilda some time with Oga.I think there would not be a solid pairing until the end,because it is in the authors favor to keep shifting from one to the other.
    If he does decides to make Hilda a canon pair with Oga now, then i think the Oga x Aoi jokes will become redundant unless he comes with something else to fill that void.
    Last edited by natsu78; December 30, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

true i expect the whole scenario to be indecisive. That way the Jokes would make sense, but i suppose i like Aoi more than Hilda for the jokes

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    That way the Jokes would make sense
    The only link Aoi has with Oga is because of her crush on him.Hilda x Oga solid pairing now, will severe that link. If the author decides to do that not only will the jokes become pointless her role itself will become less significant.Furthermore,It will also have some consequences for the side characters(red tails).Aoi is the reason that the group is there.If you take away the red tails then you will be only left with the men as the side characters from the gang,which seems quite unrealistic to me.
    Last edited by natsu78; December 30, 2011 at 10:36 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

As for me it will stay indecisive till the end. Aoi has a crush on Oga and I am sure she will gradually fall in love with him as Inoue did towards Ichigo in Bleach. But here is the catch. We have a lesbo/fetish/megane female demon who obsessed with Aoi and I see that it will somehow prevent Aoi's relationship with Oga ( I mean when there will be a chance for those two to stay alone that girl will be around ). So I am not making high hopes for Aoi. I think on the other hand Yolda's relationship with Oga or in other words her emotions towards him can change from now. I don't know why but I think so. For now Hilda feels nothing (well as she thinks so) towards Oga but that for sure will change in time. And I see that there can be some mild-romance triangle between Yolda-Oga-Hilda. Sorry guys but I don't see Aoi can really become a true rival in love and mainly because of that megane demon girl.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest chapter is really pushing Oga/Hilda. Makes me want to support it as well since I usually like the bustier girl for the protag but Aoi is such a good character.... Thats why I say Oga should have them both lol.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I like for Oga to end up with both somehow, for whatever hilarity, because why the heck not. Baby Beel already has such an unconventional family, a second mother couldn't hurt, really.

For me, I like Aoi/Oga for the romance, and Hilda/Oga for the family-ness. So I like both. I'm sure the author will go for the "both" route, or neither.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kal-elh's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

As for Hilda not having feelings for Oga well why do you think that in the manga she repeatedly tells herself that a "Demon-maid" has no other reason to live than to serve her master and it's always after Oga does something???? ( demoniac or that she likes even if she does not approve )

( too lazy to find the chapter reference ).

My vote goes for her - but only if I'd really had to chose.

want him to get both one demon and one human plus it should be socially acceptable at least for Hilda ( the great demon lord was flirting with young demon girls and there is no mention of him having a wife plus he has two children ) (Anime)

unrelated ( would realy like to know who's Beel's mom En too )
    Last edited by kal-elh; March 01, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    suguuuuuee

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon, be serious for a moment! Hilda would NEVER accept "half" love. No sharing. And she's right. I see Oga x Hilda as the only real possibility. I don't really say that I like it, but I'd hate if things took a different turn.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda and Oga is the most probably gonna be a pair in the end. I don't know why but I am sure of it. Their characters, personalities and emotions towards each other are changing during series and in future I am sure Hilda will probably realize that she loves Tatsumi. I don't know when but we'll see it. It would be very strong and good pair. As for Kunieda... well I don't think she had and has much of a chance. Oga and Hilda are already very, very close even though both of them didn't realize it yet. And there always be a distance between Oga and Kunieda.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say we will have somewhat Indecisive ending. Besides the fact that non-romance shounen manga rarely have "real" desicive ending about their main character love life, It's also the fact that Oga won't be interested or still oblivious in pursuing significant others. Latest chapter (149) really depicts that Oga's not interested in girls are apparent by getting confused when Aoi invited him to her so-called date with Aiba

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you. To add another tidbit, I felt like the whole love horoscope part was a gentle poke at fandom. We all love to take horoscopes and see how compatible we are with other signs. Taurus and Virgo actually DO go well together, in fact you would think they were made for one another. At the same time, I'm sure if we ever find out of Hilda's sign, she's bound to be just as compatible. (Watch her be another Taurus. In fact, she probably is. xD)

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I agree with you. To add another tidbit, I felt like the whole love horoscope part was a gentle poke at fandom. We all love to take horoscopes and see how compatible we are with other signs. Taurus and Virgo actually DO go well together, in fact you would think they were made for one another. At the same time, I'm sure if we ever find out of Hilda's sign, she's bound to be just as compatible. (Watch her be another Taurus. In fact, she probably is. xD)
    Yes, it goes without saying that most of Japanese people love superstition. Tamura-sensei knows how to use this in his plot, awesome. I was also thinking the same when I was reading the latest chapter and fortune telling part, that Hilda would have Taurus sign and probably Beel is a Virgo too. I wonder how the future chapters may unravel Hilda's horoscope and Aoi gets dissappointed again. Then, we will get back to the square one, as usual.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast