Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Oga will

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • End up with Aoi

16 20.25%
  • End up with Hilda

28 35.44%
  • be a loner delinquent and reject both

6 7.59%
  • things will go on like this till end ie undecisive

29 36.71%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Who will Oga end up with?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will Oga end up with?

Yeah, Hilda looks pretty possessive! XD

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Oga is an evil kind of innocent. I personally hope he stays that way right up until the very even of the series. If only for the sake of Hilda and Aoi whom I hope slide deeper and deeper into jealous competition with one another.

They make such good rivals. And given Hilda's personality she might even justify liking Oga in her mind by telling herself that she's trying to win his affections out of sheer competitiveness.
    For the sake of competitiveness, I think they already have Beel as a "trophy". So far, both Oga and Hilda are being oblivious of Aoi's feeling. At least until Hilda acknowledges Aoi's feeling somehow, then it is possible for her to try win Oga's affection from Aoi merely because of competition. Honestly I just can't imagine Hilda being jealous and craving for Oga's attention.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand why people would argue that Hilda is possessive. She is certainly possessive when it comes to Baby Beel: ever since the Amnesia Arc she's been holding him all the time save for when Oga and her and separated. However, I don't quite see her being possessive of Oga. There have been plenty of times after the Amnesia arc where she could act possessive over him but she hasn't. She berates him for not giving in to Beel's every wish, and she reminds him to be a good servant to the Demon Lord -- that is also because of her strong feelings towards Beel.

While I like Aoi and Hilda's rivalry, I don't know of the author plans on committing to them fighting over Oga specificially. I mean, look at the Okinawa Arc: Oga essentially went on a date with both of them and they didn't fight or anything. Yes, Aoi felt deflated that Hilda tagged along, but that's hardly surprising considering she wanted to spend time with Oga. Aoi felt the same way when Furuichi tagged along during the Rice Boy date too, and for her to be jealous of him is kind of unless you ship yaoi.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    I understand why people would argue that Hilda is possessive. She is certainly possessive when it comes to Baby Beel: ever since the Amnesia Arc she's been holding him all the time save for when Oga and her and separated. However, I don't quite see her being possessive of Oga. There have been plenty of times after the Amnesia arc where she could act possessive over him but she hasn't. She berates him for not giving in to Beel's every wish, and she reminds him to be a good servant to the Demon Lord -- that is also because of her strong feelings towards Beel.

While I like Aoi and Hilda's rivalry, I don't know of the author plans on committing to them fighting over Oga specificially. I mean, look at the Okinawa Arc: Oga essentially went on a date with both of them and they didn't fight or anything. Yes, Aoi felt deflated that Hilda tagged along, but that's hardly surprising considering she wanted to spend time with Oga. Aoi felt the same way when Furuichi tagged along during the Rice Boy date too, and for her to be jealous of him is kind of unless you ship yaoi.
    I don't think Hilda is possessive of Oga...yet. But she is EXTREMELY competitive with Aoi. If she ever decides that Aoi and herself are competing for Oga she would fight tooth and nail even if she didn't want him.

It's such a funny situation where, under normal circumstances, I doubt Hilda's pride would allow her to even admit the slightest fondness for Oga but if she begins to think of it as a competition her pride won't allow her to lose.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 24, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow 10 more people believe that Oga will end up with Hilda. I guess the Amnesia arc really helped boost that lol.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vansonbee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Wow 10 more people believe that Oga will end up with Hilda. I guess the Amnesia arc really helped boost that lol.
    I would of voted for Hilda anyways.

The Amnesia arc was nice and it showed how cute Hilda can be, but it wasn't quite her. I doubt Hilda will fall head over heel for Oga, just like Aoi will never gets a chance to convey her love to Oga.

Plus Oga looks like a boss, with a trophy wife like Hilda in his lap, than a broom stick behind the rice cooker.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I vote for Hilda when she started to love with Oga Tatsumi when they looked after Baby Beel.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I would've voted for Hilda, but judging Oga's personality..I think he just sees Olga as a fighting partner/friend/..somesort... don't get me wrong I love the both of them and they are good together..but I don't think that in the end they would get married..not that romance is the main genre in this manga anyway...lol..
    Last edited by fercks; June 06, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
    ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oga's probably gonna end up with Beel zapping him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oga might wind up with Hilda just because he might end up seeing her as more of an equal than the does Aoi, Oga likes strong people, that's why him and Tojo get along so well, and he kind of sees Hilda as an equal when it comes to combat, for a lot of the beginning of the manga he was catching up to her strength, and she seems to be more fond of him now that he is so strong.

Aoi is strong and likes Oga, but I see her being the like the girl that likes Saotome, where she will always like him but never get him.

I'm not saying Oga and Hilda are the type of people who want to end up with someone, but if they did they would want to end up with someone who was as strong as them

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4