Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spring Anime 2012 Preview Guide

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spring Anime 2012 Preview Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    No, Eureka Seven AO? How can you miss out one what will almost certainly be a story of young love and coming of age animated by BONES? I would have thought that would be right up your alley.
    BONES’s work is incredible so I’m pretty sure Eureka Seven will be a great series, but for some reason it didn’t catch my attention when I read the previews chart and the preview at RC. Now as soon as I looked at the image of Sakamichi no Apollon and read a bit about the story I was immediately sold on SnA.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    Certainly the one with thew most promise, staff wise at least, Sakamichi no Apollon, this series will have some cult following I can see it, I have not see a good series recently with a following like Madoka had last year.
    The funny thing is that the staff, specifically the director, wasn’t what sold me on SnA. What caught my attention about SnA was the synopsis and the fact that it has to do with jazz!
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nazo No Kanojo X Anime....HELL YEAH

Aside from that, Accel world, Jormungand and Shining Hearts() are looking interesting,too.

I'm skipping out on Eureka 'till I watched the first series/read the manga.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HaiSuShi View Post
    Nazo No Kanojo X Anime....HELL YEAH
    Is it good? I haven't watched it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HaiSuShi View Post
    Aside from that, Accel world, Jormungand and Shining Hearts() are looking interesting,too.
    I just don't like the main chars appereance. Not because he is chubby but he looks totally out of place and they tried way to hard to make him look idiotic. =/
    For Shining Hearts: Who would refuse fresh bread anyway.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3