Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 478 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 478 Discussion

Bleach Release Information

Bleach 478 was a double issue (WSJ issue #5 & #6), meaning it covers both this week and next week's issue. This means that there will be NO chapter on January 4th. The next Bleach chapter (WSJ issue #7) won't be released until around January 11th.

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by 3c; December 28, 2011 at 06:59 AM.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 478 Spoiler Discussion

Kubo. Y u no kill them? Even Tsukishima lives. And not like villain for the next arc (a part of something).

But I guess... okay.

ex oriente lux

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, well, I was looking forward to some new revelations but it seems the arc indeed ends with this chapter. Ginjou and Giriko die, everybody else lives (good news for those who want to see Riruka as a recurring character) but there are confusing spoilers about Tsukishima's condition. It also seems we may have another longer timeskip, which is kinda unexpected.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Not killing Tsukishima is indeed weird a bit...so what now? SS just left dangerous people who conspired with an enemy of SS alive? That's a bit unbelievable...not mentioning that surviving that wound from Byakuya is a bit...I mean usually in such a wound some reiatsu remains, so it's hard to regenerate...oh well...

Basically the entire chapter is a chapter dedicated to mourning Ginjou...which would be good, if would have something nice in between...and we don't...but these are just spoilers, I will wait and see

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ginjou is dead and other lives. Fine but I need Ginjou's backstory. The arc ending like that feels incomplete. On the brighter side, new arc is about to start.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Ginjou is dead and other lives. Fine but I need Ginjou's backstory. The arc ending like that feels incomplete. On the brighter side, new arc is about to start.
    The brightest side ever.
    I so wanted some cool relevations regarding Isshin and/or royal realm. This chapter's cliffhanger for New Year would be awesome for that. Now, the arc isn't tied to the next one, plus it really seems we may get another timeskip.

I guess the chap will be fine, I'm just disappointed because nothing ties this arc to the next one it seems, and since I hated first half of this arc and didn't LOVE the second one, it means this arc was pointless, talking about future plot. I see the development for Ichigo and Soul Society, but nothing more.

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So except for Giriko and Ginjo everyone is alive? Wtf?

Riruka becoming a recurring character was predicted some time ago, ever since she showed "guilt" in doing that to Ichigo.

So what now?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah.

Tsukishima died. Makes sense. Thanks.

And those three years, I still don't get it.. is it three yr timeskip? For Ichi n co as well?

ex oriente lux

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Ah.

Tsukishima died. Makes sense. Thanks.

And those three years, I still don't get it.. is it three yr timeskip? For Ichi n co as well?
    Ichigo and co are not mentioned at all...it looks like Kubo is really focusing on the fullbringers...I'm really curious, the spoilers are too vague even if they were more detailed than the Naruto ones

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

This means that Ichigo now officially and directly killed someone, in other words, theories for Ichigo to kill someone in the future are completely acceptable now, as there are no way to say Ichigo will never kill, he's done it already..!

Glad to see more die in Bleach, no I aint sadistic, just glad to finally see some realism in this world (: !
    From Ichigo's hand too? Can't be better..!

Mind you, most people who died in Bleach was done off panel, so the reader didn't have to see it, so it's nice for a change that someone dies directly, and from Ichigo no less!

Interesting future for Bleach (:

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait... so Ginjou died as a human?..

And then what?

I smell Vasto Lorde.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont mind when a human dies in this manga, it still doesnt mean we wont see them again I mean Bleach is basically about the afterlife. Im excited to see what Kubo has in store next.

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

What the... Is it really going to be another major timeskip!? This won't make any sense. Ichigo rose from a nobody to a God Killer within a single year. If he comes back three years later and isn't God Level I'm going to call bullshit. This smells really weird, and it even sounds like Kubo wants to use the Fullbringers (Yukio and Jackie) more. Riruka was a given, but I didn't think the others would be recurring characters.

I'll believe the timeskip when I see it I guess, but this will be really hard for Kubo to explain. Not to mention that even the likes of Renji seemed to have powered up significantly after the 17 month timeskip, and will likely go through another major power up if they're given three additional years of training. Those Royal Realm villains (or whatever we're going to see) must be ridiculously powerful. Also, if we're going to have a three year timeskip, then seriously Rukia, you better have Bankai.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. If another 3 years is going to be skipped, Rukia better have her Bankai by then.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

It was Shishigawara who carried Tsuki and he is dead . A timeskip? It could be flashabacks, talking about what has already come to pass. I am confused at the moment. I want the chapter now *throws fist*.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast