Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

3 1.18%
  • 2 (Boring)

4 1.57%
  • 3 (Regular)

8 3.15%
  • 4 (Good)

54 21.26%
  • 5 (Epic!)

185 72.83%
New Reply
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 651 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!)

If you look at the middle right panel he say's this darkness sucks in everything. Absolutely everything, bullets, blades, punches, fire even thunder. Now i don't know if that means even if he dodges it will still hit him but that's what i got out of that explanation. as for the Shanks and BB fight huynhlan spoke of, i agree with Razh. That fight is used as an example alot which i don't mind. But when it comes to techniques or skill, we have no idea if BB just avoided the attacks cause he's actually fast or if he just used his endurance and took on all his attacks while getting close enough to get a hit on shanks... There just no way of telling untill the fight is actually shown.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner crazy_boy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!)

who else is thinking that kidd pirates and mugiwara pirates are allies in the next arc because if big mom has as many strong ppl as whitebeard then luffy's crew is a little outta their league without backup

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    who else is thinking that kidd pirates and mugiwara pirates are allies in the next arc because if big mom has as many strong ppl as whitebeard then luffy's crew is a little outta their league without backup
    Not happening, kidd pirates must have moved forward, strawhats would be close tot he entrance... they might meet after 2 or 3 arcs, i dont expect them to immediately.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner straw hat gemmma's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    it could be interesting if kid and luffy team up again but i don't see it happening,imo maybe kid is more ''macho'' in the new world now and he (thinks or) doesn't need any help-i don't see him to be friendly'' like he was at shabondy!

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    If you look at the middle right panel he say's this darkness sucks in everything. Absolutely everything, bullets, blades, punches, fire even thunder. Now i don't know if that means even if he dodges it will still hit him but that's what i got out of that explanation.
    But that would mean that his gravity is on full auto mode. It doesn't work like that with logias, otherwise Aokiji would freeze anything he touches and Akainu would constantly melt his surroundings. Blackbeard has to activate his power to draw stuff in. Like he does with Kurouzu. But he can't dematerialize because the nature of gravity/darkness itself is to pull everything in, unlike fire, light or sand, for example, which can let objects pass through them. I don't think it just constantly draws stuff in, otherwise it would be one of the shittiest devil fruits around. One bullet in the wrong spot - dead.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by straw hat gemmma View Post
    it could be interesting if kid and luffy team up again but i don't see it happening,imo maybe kid is more ''macho'' in the new world now and he (thinks or) doesn't need any help-i don't see him to be friendly'' like he was at shabondy!
    That was just circumstantial. I don't think Kid would regard Luffy as anything else than an enemy if they met. Maybe a friendly competition like with Roger and WB, but still a competition. Yonkou are pretty important for everyone in New World and I doubt anyone would be able to make a move on them without involving a lot of different parties.

For example, I'm pretty sure the conversation between Luffy and Big Mom was picked up by Marine black den den mushi and that it's going to complicate things when SH get to New World.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by straw hat gemmma View Post
    Well... Kid is the commanding type and Luffy is the ignorant one... Let's make Law join the short-term alliance and I'd say: "Way to go! Sabaody Team Work reloaded!"

But instead I would appreciate more if the Strawhats would go all alone all out and see Kid's trollface afterwards. ^_^

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner gunseed's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think shank will let this happen or if there is a fight shank will most likely help luffy out from the dark or from the frontline :P oh there is a change the wb pirate will help out that more likely to happen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nightshade_nova's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    nightshade_nova
    What's wrong with candy and sweets being her passion? I don't like to One Piece to be like any other shonen manga.
    Nothings wrong with it, just pointing out the facts.Im just saying its logical that Bigmom is the weakest if her childish drive is any indication.

Some time ago some ppl speculated how Caribou could be a new nakama, and I pointed out how impossible for it to happen from a character design point of view, because he had no eyebrows, pointy eyes,long slithery tongue, pointy ears, all which confirms to an "evil character" design.

If our world has physics, the manga has their own sets of logic that they confirms to too.

I also think that since Blackbeard is now one of the 4 Emperors, Bigmom, as the weakest of the 4 Emperor, would be a nice yard stick for Luffy to get things started.Though I wont be surprised if Luffy dont get to be one of the 4 Emperors even if he defeat Bigmom later on.
    My Bleach predictions (made 12th October 2010)-
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MrHim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think BB is so strong... to be a yonkou, its because he is mean and got great crews...

maybe he is strong... but not sos strong as admiral...

blackbeard pirates ran away when they going to made the exchange for bonney to the battleship...
    i have a dream - martin luther king jr.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hamlet's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about that, but I sure do remember BB taking on the fleet admiral, Sengoku(who is above an admiral).
    Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    But that would mean that his gravity is on full auto mode. It doesn't work like that with logias, otherwise Aokiji would freeze anything he touches and Akainu would constantly melt his surroundings. Blackbeard has to activate his power to draw stuff in. Like he does with Kurouzu. But he can't dematerialize because the nature of gravity/darkness itself is to pull everything in, unlike fire, light or sand, for example, which can let objects pass through them. I don't think it just constantly draws stuff in, otherwise it would be one of the shittiest devil fruits around. One bullet in the wrong spot - dead.
    well actually is been indicated that all elemantal type DF stay active in some way. http://www.mangareader.net/103-29884...apter-555.html . as you can see, they say that ace had trouble making the hat because of his body being made of fire. so even though Aokiji isn't freezing everything he touches or comes close too, it's not out of the queston that his body may alway's be cold, like a vampire so to speak. And same with Akainu, his body may be the same as Ace and be hot to the touch. So with Blackbeard's ability, it may not suck eveything in like when he uses that one technique, but he may have a small gravitational pull that pulls in the attacks to his body, istead of it getting sucked into a black hole, it actually makes contact with his body. it is also known as one of the strongest DF. so it may have one of the strongest side effects.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Oh, excuse me, you must be one of the rare people who actually have a secret chapter of One Piece manga, featuring full fight between Shanks and Blackbeard. Gimme a break already. Don't even try to bring in an off-panel fight when we've actually seen Blackbeard in action. I tend to believe more in stuff I have seen than in the stuff I haven't seen. We don't even know what kind of fight it was, but we do know Blackbeard was always fat. His hands are pretty fast though, so he could have surprised Shanks. I don't think he Soru-d from across 20 meters away and slashed Shanks over his eye.

You just made up a completely different Blackbeard who can Soru all across the battlefield at will, and avoid all attacks. So, concerning Blackbeard's movement speed and agility - PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
    Pics: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2541-...apter-434.html

Edit: Also, that scar was there even before he was an emperor. So it would've been inflicted when they were younger, maybe when he was still on Roger's ship.
    Last edited by blamagenkind; January 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blamagenkind View Post
    Pics: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2541-...apter-434.html

Edit: Also, that scar was there even before he was an emperor. So it would've been inflicted when they were younger, maybe when he was still on Roger's ship.

You do know that Razh means pics of the actual fight between BB and Shanks right?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5StepsAhead View Post
    You do know that Razh means pics of the actual fight between BB and Shanks right?
    Yes, but I wanted to post that because he doesn't seem to believe that Blackbeard made the scar on Shanks face. I'm sure he's really strong since he was a member of the Whitebeard pirates.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

source Ap:

Quote Quote:
    Chapter summaries are first leaked on the 2ch message board by renowned spoiler providers, using aliases T and ohana. Where they get the raw chapters, I'm not sure. The chapter script or picture scans may follow within several hours. Sites like mangastream and mangareader have their own raw providers and don't need to follow 2ch.

More recently, T seems to have dropped out from that, for reasons unexplained. [/half-mourning]

So, spoilers may arrive within 5 to 11 hours. I'll check by 2ch later.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast