Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

2 0.99%
  • 2 (Boring)

1 0.49%
  • 3 (Regular)

3 1.48%
  • 4 (Good)

54 26.60%
  • 5 (Epic!)

143 70.44%
New Reply
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 650 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 650 Discussion

WSJ Christmas Break Schedule

Since there's always confusion about this, I'm going to explain the schedule. OP 650 was a double issue (#3 & #4). OP 651 is also a double issue (#5 & #6). This means that the official schedule is OP 650 - break - OP 651 - Break - OP 652. However since we usually get early releases between the two breaks, the likely schedule will be OP 650 - OP 651 (somewhere between wednesday-sunday) - break - break - OP 652. Remember, this may just happen, it's not set in stone. We may get an early chapter, we may not, so be patient about it - 3c

Moderator message by: Uriel
    Chapter out! Enjoy

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; December 26, 2011 at 08:28 AM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 650 Spoiler Discussion

LOL! T says he has no intention to post spoiler any more. I don't know what has happened to him. We will rely on Ohana from now on.

Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Akainu is the fleet admiral, Aokiji quit (obviously the strawhats will run into him later).

Second spoiler seems to say something about Big Mom coming down to FI, perhaps to collect tribute? (mention of candy?). I imagine if there is no tribute, she will go nuts.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the chapter sounds sooo incredible. It's may be sad but I think Akainu being the new Fleet admiral will help the Marines continuously be in the storyline. So yeah, Sakazuki's the one to think of having the HQ be transfered in the New World. Kudos to Kuzan for making it a very good fight.

I can't wait to read this chapter. >_<

EDIT:
    • Akainu became the new Fleet Admiral
    • Uranus being the third and last Ancient Weapon (weapon from sky?)
    • Blackbeard joins Shanks, Kaido, and Big Mam as part of the Yonkou
    • Caribou now targetting the princess (oh my Luffy beat the hell out of that guy)
    • NFP grew old (lol)
    • Tamatebako's aging secret is the ES (oh well, it's not like we didn't know)
    • Big Mam's coming (and she's mad)

This happening's too much for my body to take...
    Last edited by raDar; December 14, 2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: damn you ODA!!

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

oh boy. caribou overhearing what neptune and robin were talking about spells instant disaster. he could sell that info to the marines and get something favorable in return

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it. Sengoku knew that the higher-ups in the government were far more corrupt than everyone imagined, so he needed Aokiji to act as a buffer of sorts to prevent them from abusing their authorities. And not only that, there's also the matter of Blackbeard...

Sengoku and Garp both know that the day when the Marines needs to work together with the pirates would come, thus needing a Fleet Admiral who would be willing to compromise with the pirates. That person would be none other than Aokiji. Anybody think Aokiji is the next nakama?? it makes sense to me since he had a promise with Saul to keep Robin safe. But that'd probably wreck the power balance in the crew too.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn you Oda... Could Aokiji be the Logiauser anyone wants in the crew? That would be awesome... But I won''t get my hopes up.

Chapter seems to be very interessting. Can't wait!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My mind is pretty blown by all that's been set up in this chapter. Especially the ending, potential Yonkou conflict already?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hamlet's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew Caribou would be listening to the conversation, which would make him target Shirahoshi for something even more interesting than money, otherwise he'd be satisfied with the treasures he'd stolen.
    BB is the 4th younko? amazing! I knew Akainu would be the next Fleet Admiral , because of what he did in the war, but I have never imagined Aokije would quit being a marine. Glad to see that. Now Aokije isn't the enemy of the SHs
    Last edited by Hamlet; December 14, 2011 at 03:02 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sugarwaterpurple's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

caribou could become a rat that gets to the marines while also making it known publicly. after all, there are tons of human pirates, recently freed, going to the surface now. caribou could hop ship and get up to the new world just like that. i feel like the ancient weapons info would be terrible to have spread like that.

thats one awesome way to determine the new person for sengokus title, the marines are going to be relentless now w/ sengoku in charge. I would love if aokiji became a pirate, but i know that won't happen -____- i see him being stumbled upon just as a regular person in society.
    SUGAR
    WATER
    and of course
    PURPLE

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

anything is possible. aokiji could be classified as a pirate if he helps SH in the future. smoker could be a candidate too since he certainly has a good side of him

great chapter for sure. even if not all pages of it have been translated but for those few ones, so many have been revealed. and the exclammation, big mam. woohoo. even i am curious how oda is going to draw her character

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Anybody think Aokiji is the next nakama?? it makes sense to me since he had a promise with Saul to keep Robin safe. But that'd probably wreck the power balance in the crew too.
    Nah, that is never going to happen. He will probably join Dragon now.

15. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think Aokiji would join dragon... His personality is not one of revolution, but more of protecting the little people. I could see him becoming a freelance pirate, protecting islands from both marine and pirate though.

Caribou will probably keep the secret to himself, but what would he actually do with the knowledge? He would have to force Shirahoshi to work for him, and right now all she would do is protect FI or work with the SH.

Big Mom on the island is the exciting news. Perhaps here we can find who she is (dis/prove the theories of Lola's mum).

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't tell me that the Straw Hats are going to get involved in another Fishman Island national crisis? C'mon! I wanna go to the New World!

P.S. Interesting chapter.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Aokiji for next nakama ~
    Nah, probably not.. Even tho he left the marine he's probably still has the same opinion of things, so being a pirate is something he would never do. Like Ramstain said, a freelance pirate is most likely.
    BB as a Yonkou? NICE! Even tho it was predicted, it's nice to have it official now
    I don't he is the strongest one of them, that's hopefully Kaido, but he's probably equally strong to Shanks. I also think Big Mam the "weakest" og the Yonkou.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Don't tell me that the Straw Hats are going to get involved in another Fishman Island national crisis? C'mon! I wanna go to the New World!

P.S. Interesting chapter.
    SH vs Big Mam? HOW CAN YOU NOT FIND THAT INTERESTING!?

New Reply
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast