Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

3 1.18%
  • 2 (Boring)

4 1.57%
  • 3 (Regular)

8 3.15%
  • 4 (Good)

54 21.26%
  • 5 (Epic!)

185 72.83%
New Reply
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: One Piece 651 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!)

Quote Originally Posted by akatsukichro View Post
    I don't know about that, but I sure do remember BB taking on the fleet admiral, Sengoku(who is above an admiral).
    Not taking on... handing his ass over to him... and I do remember that BB got owned by Mangellan in t heir first encounter .. and if it wasn't for doc they would have been arrested then and there... after that they got out and then was humiliated by half dead WB then got hit by sengoku.... that is the reason I was telling that he lacks experience with his df abilities with his fighting skills etc... anything i would say was not lacking in BB before time skip.. it was tolerance to take hits... he took hits from all the top guys in one day

I still think that he must have grown stronger.. if not as individual (bcoz i think after getting his dark df he has grown overconfident and think he does not need to improve) but must have been grown enough as a pirate group to take up the position of yonkou... and also i think he had got support for doing that from one of the existing yonkou for which shanks is out of question so it wud be either big mama or kaidou... (a theory ofcoz)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 651 Discussion / 652 Prediction - No chapter until around January 11th (read the OP!)

The problem with Blackbeard is he's too confident.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blamagenkind View Post
    Pics: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2541-...apter-434.html

Edit: Also, that scar was there even before he was an emperor. So it would've been inflicted when they were younger, maybe when he was still on Roger's ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by blamagenkind View Post
    Yes, but I wanted to post that because he doesn't seem to believe that Blackbeard made the scar on Shanks face. I'm sure he's really strong since he was a member of the Whitebeard pirates.
    What are you, stoned? It's a well established fact that Blackbeard managed to scratch Shanks over his eye. The problem is, you, and other seem to believe that an event which occurred more than 10 years ago is a real measure of character's present strength.

Also, we were talking about Blackbeard's mobility and movement speed in battle and, as I recall, Shanks didn't mention anything like that on that page you linked. So, if I have missed some part of this manga in which Blackbeard dodges some bullet, or uses Soru, or just runs faster than the eye can see, please, enlighten me.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tret16 View Post
    well actually is been indicated that all elemantal type DF stay active in some way. http://www.mangareader.net/103-29884...apter-555.html . as you can see, they say that ace had trouble making the hat because of his body being made of fire. so even though Aokiji isn't freezing everything he touches or comes close too, it's not out of the queston that his body may alway's be cold, like a vampire so to speak. And same with Akainu, his body may be the same as Ace and be hot to the touch. So with Blackbeard's ability, it may not suck eveything in like when he uses that one technique, but he may have a small gravitational pull that pulls in the attacks to his body, istead of it getting sucked into a black hole, it actually makes contact with his body. it is also known as one of the strongest DF. so it may have one of the strongest side effects.
    We only heard that one example, and that's probably due to lack of control over the devil fruit power. Blackbeard never said that his power itself drags objects toward him, not in the page you have linked. It doesn't work that way. If Luffy uses Jet Pistol and somehow misses, his fist won't change trajectory and hit Blackbeard anyway, not if Blackbeard isn't using Kurouzu or Black Hole. Unless there's a different translation somewhere, the discussion doesn't have much to go on any more.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akatsukichro View Post
    I don't know about that, but I sure do remember BB taking on the fleet admiral, Sengoku(who is above an admiral).
    i remember BB talking above his station and getting smacked around by both sengoku and WB. BB is not as strong as he thinks he is if it wasn't for his devil fruit absorbing pain he would be in a lot more trouble

New Reply
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55