Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prince of Tennis Song - Nationals

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prince of Tennis Song - Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuca View Post
    PoT surely have 20+OSTs or themes as others call it. It spans 170+ anime episodes and 3 sets of OVAs, they definitely needed more than three OSTs. XD There's a user in youtube that uploaded almost all of them. Here.

But yes, PoT also had a massive list of character singles, 300+ I believe. :P
    You have to consider also the Movie: Futari No Samurai Soundtrack

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you are mistaking official anime series osts with other musicals, radio dramas. wikipedia and google and japanese anime shops only have listed 3 official anime osts in existance. if there were more there would more hope of getting all the songs that played in the rikkai arc in pot1. Do you have the website that shows pot ost number 4 -200 with tracklisting?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    i think you are mistaking official anime series osts with other musicals, radio dramas. wikipedia and google and japanese anime shops only have listed 3 official anime osts in existance. if there were more there would more hope of getting all the songs that played in the rikkai arc in pot1. Do you have the website that shows pot ost number 4 -200 with tracklisting?
    I think you are mistaken. I understand what LunaLuca meant.

Do you mean INDIVIDUAL tracks from THREE OST albums? Or did you genuinely believe the now 200+ eps that the PoT Franchise have had just 2 OST tracks?

I will say it again, there are definetely over 90+ OST's. Only about 70-something have been sold and released. (This is including the Movie OST's).

When somebody online says OST, they mean an individual track from the album. When they are talking about the album, then they say the album lol.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ost means orchestral sound track. some movies have soundtracks, and anime series and games. they just call it "name" ost.
    there's 3 prince of tennis orchestral soundtrack albums. if u mean individual songs, then of course there's a tone of them.
    if you google pot ost 1, 2,3 usually some stores still sell the cd/album. that's what i meant.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dressrosa's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah okey, so you meant about the actual OST albums. Well, it's true, PoT had only 3 OST albums. Internet language just messed this up. XD As Airgrimes, pointed out, there are persons on the internet that refers to individual themes as OST, including myself..:P

Anyway, I was listening to some of these themes/OSTs of PoT and Honki Mode and Koutekishu and Hangeki are my top three. They suited the actions really well.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashore View Post
    ost means orchestral sound track. some movies have soundtracks, and anime series and games. they just call it "name" ost.
    there's 3 prince of tennis orchestral soundtrack albums. if u mean individual songs, then of course there's a tone of them.
    if you google pot ost 1, 2,3 usually some stores still sell the cd/album. that's what i meant.
    No. Who told you this?
    It means Original, or Official Soundtrack.
    It could never mean orchestral. Since most Anime OST's dont use Orchestras.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuca View Post
    Ah okey, so you meant about the actual OST albums. Well, it's true, PoT had only 3 OST albums. Internet language just messed this up. XD As Airgrimes, pointed out, there are persons on the internet that refers to individual themes as OST, including myself..:P

Anyway, I was listening to some of these themes/OSTs of PoT and Honki Mode and Koutekishu and Hangeki are my top three. They suited the actions really well.
    The majority of ppl mean one track when they say OST.
    My Top 3 is the OST they use for the trailer of the Nationals Final DVD, Honki Mode and RE (TYPE B).
    Although I love practically all of them. Like I said fantastic to listen to while doing sports.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yea that was the confusion. glad it got cleared up! : P

Edit: yea, forgot it means original not orchestral i meant to write original, i forgot about the acronym, haven't explained it in so long.

if i said asked in a forum where can i find gundam wing osts 1-4, i would assume, people would know it meant the albums. but i see who it can be seen as individual tracks.
    Last edited by ashore; March 25, 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Explain. Do you mean Episode 6 of the Nationals?
    Or do you mean Echizen VS Yukimura part 2, the final episode of PoT?

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Which ever one it is, I have ALL of the OST's that appear during the anime episodes while theyre playing. So I could tell you whether its been released on the OST albums or not. Since I can confirm over 10 appear in the Nationals that have not been released on albums or anything.
    Not sure if there's any news on the OVA ones, but has anyone got the music where Kaidoh uses Gyro Laser against Kirihara and the bit where Echizen has a flashback with everyone before releasing Teni muhou no Kiwami?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Not sure if there's any news on the OVA ones, but has anyone got the music where Kaidoh uses Gyro Laser against Kirihara and the bit where Echizen has a flashback with everyone before releasing Teni muhou no Kiwami?
    The theme when Ryoma has his flashback before TMnK against Yukimura which would be my amongst my fav if it was released by the PoT franchise is here at 2:12. Its not all of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3EDgiwiP3c Skip to 2:12

Understand that 20+ were not released by the PoT franchise for some reason.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2