Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rukia once said that closets aren't cute... but then she turned into one! so... are closets cute?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 7.41%
  • Only Rukia is cute

14 51.85%
  • No

2 7.41%
  • Yukio's frozen and you create a poll about him, but Riruka's cut and now you don't do it for her?

9 33.33%
New Reply

Thread: The Underscore's Bleach review, 477: THE LOST 2

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member The Underscore's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach The Underscore's Bleach review, 477: THE LOST 2

477: THE LOST 2

'Tis the season to be jolly... or so I'm told . Apparently this means that people have to bother me during my free time as well, so I'm afraid I have to rush this week's review a bit as well. But don't worry, I'm covering every last bit I can find in this week's chapter! But sadly, this means no 'Posts that were lost, but not forgotten' section... Not only that, there's no new chapter next week! Of course... I still owe you guys a One Piece and Fairy Tail review before the end of this year... Perhaps next week I could....

Anyways, thanks to Mangastream for their scanlation of this week's chapter! On to the review!

Bleach chapter 476, THE LOST, rated by 16 voters, gets an average score of:

Good

Last week I couldn't help but wonder... would Yukio be freed from the ice in which he was trapped?

One voter believes Hitsugaya is so coldhearted as to leave Yukio trapped in the ice, letting him wait to melt by itself or for Yukio to freeze to death first. Wouldn't it be interesting to see which would happen first?

Four voters, however, believe Hitsugaya is a true and just warrior who would keep his word, freeing Yukio from his ice prison before returning to Soul Society.

Seven people wonder whether Hitsugaya would free Yukio... Let's face it, on the one hand the boy deserves it... on the other, it's true Hitsugaya promised...

But the option that received most votes was, rather embarrassingly, the following: Thirteen of you saw the poll's question and thought to yourselves: "Really, NOW you start to wonder about whether Xcution members are alright?" My answer to this question of yours.. Nu uh! Stoopid Xcution without an E and their stoopid members!!!!11!!~~

Unforgivable

I'd find it to be unforgivable as well if Yukio were to be chosen for the Volume cover over me...

This week's chapter starts off with Kuugo in color. With most of his design being based in black and white, the only things that have now been made clear are the color of his "manes" and his eyes. That and the color of the ethereal tentacles coming from his back. Purple seems to be the color of choice in this case. I can't help but wonder whether Kuugo's furry legs are also in the same color. Quite frankly, I'm a bit disappointed by Kubo's choice of giving Kuugo the same color fur as Riruka's hair... At least the eyes could have been given a different color than this tone of purple. Nonetheless, Kuugo looks as good as he could, considering he always gave off a filler character vibe in my opinion.

But the purpose of this page isn't so much showing off what Kuugo looks like as much as pointing out that Kuugo is seeking a form of vengeance. Though Kuugo hasn't mentioned a specific target or means, we know that his goal lies in Soul Society. This chapter is the prelude to Kuugo's past. As such, there isn't that much happening in this week's chapter. But more on that later.

Wrapped in thoughts

That's right mystery person X, this is what it's like when you think

Rukia's thoughts about Ichigo came from her heart. Her gratitude towards Ichigo filled her being at the moment she realized that Ichigo was back in his Shinigami state. Though these thoughts are supposed to be private, a certain someone in a certain place (predicted by a certain reviewer and a certain amount of readers) certainly doesn't mind eaves dropping on these thoughts.

The main point of Rukia's gratitude lied in the fact that Ichigo stayed true to himself and through this dedication managed to help Soul Society change as well. This reminds Randomly Inclined Rather Underhanded Know-it-all Annoyance, or RIRUKA for short of who did the same for her, I mean, him or her () as Ichigo did for Rukia and Soul Society.

Grounded

Finally the new design comes full circle

Rukia and Renji see Ichigo and Kuugo crashing near them after Ichigo managed to deal a good blow to Kuugo's chest. But Kuugo doesn't just give in and immediately resumes the fight with his junior. With swords clashing, Ichigo's renewed Bankai finally shows just how great it looks. I never should have doubted Kubo's Bankai design. But in my defense, I only doubted this design because I liked the old one so much .

The clashing of the swords doesn't last as long as this term seems to imply. Ichigo manages to deflect the first strike Kuugo throws before completely crippling Kuugo's blade during the second clash. The fang-like pattern on Tensa Zangetsu X doesn't seem to be just for show as it manages to easily cut off a part of 'Cross of Scaffold'. Though it may seem odd that this is happening all of a sudden, it is obvious that this was going to happen considering Kuugo's current state of mind.

During last week's chapter, we already found some cracks in Kuugo's resolve. With Shinigami battles being determined by Resolve, Reiatsu, and in a certain cases just plain luck (here's looking at you Ikkaku ), Kuugo seems to be cutting short on at least two of these factors.

Fall of the fallen

He used to be a fine substitute Shinigami, but then he took a Zangetsu to the chest

Seeing his sword broken, Kuugo's resolve shatters as well. The cut he received from Ichigo before starts acting up again as he falls to his knees. As Kuugo lies there like a helpless animal, he realizes that he can't just give up on his revenge. He tries standing up again but his body and soul know what his mind is trying to deny. Kuugo can't win this because he doesn't want revenge anymore. Or rather, he never truly wanted revenge in the first place.

With Ichigo standing over the fallen Xcution leader, the Bankai is fading away. Seeing Ichigo standing over him he can't help but wonder. What would Ichigo have done in his position. Not only that, what would Kuugo have done in Ichigo's position? What would have happened if Ichigo were the first Substitute Shinigami and Kuugo met Rukia and was guided by Aizen? Would Ichigo be seeking revenge on those that betrayed him? Would Kuugo have accepted Ichigo's offer to take down Soul Society? Would they be comrades?

Moon zebras and strawberries

For someone whose supposed to be dead, Tsukishima's looking pretty lively

As Kuugo loses consciousness, Tsukishima suddenly appears behind Ichigo. Ichigo senses the attack already and wants to turn around. The final clash would finally take place. Ichigo vs. Tsukishima, the battle to see whether Tsukishima can turn things around by enslaving Ichigo or whether Ichigo can end this pointless fight.

But in the chaos of it all, something completely different happens. A surprised Rukia suddenly leaps in front of Tsukishima's path. Ichigo is shocked to see Rukia trying to block an attack he can easily evade while Tsukishima doesn't seem to care so long as his strike lands. Rukia's eyes go blank as her chest starts to shine. Tsukishima's 'Book of the End' hits a target. Rukia falls as Ichigo witnesses the person who saved.

Tsukishima then sees the person who saved Ichigo from the attack as well. He is then just as surprised as Ichigo was at the sight of Ichigo's savior.

Sacrifice

Wait a second... I thought closets weren't supposed to be cute?

Looking through Tsukishima's eyes, we see a rather odd scene. Riruka is standing in front of a shocked Ichigo holding a fainted Rukia. Rukia has two doors on her chest that opened up to let out the sliced Riruka. In just a matter of moments, Riruka revealed her location. That's right, she turns out to be the RIRUKA from the beginning of this chapter! Tsukishima attacked Riruka by slashing her through the heart. Though that shouldn't be a problem considering this is 'Book of the End'... or at least, that's what we were supposed to think at this sight.

Tsukishima, however, is shocked to see that he hit Riruka as she reveals the reason for his surprise. Riruka hasn't been affected by 'Book of the End's' ability, but has taken a deadly blow instead. Though 'Book of the End' hasn't shown signs of actually harming people directly throughout this arc, it turns out to have been a conscious decision.

The fatally hurt Tsukishima can't believe what Riruka has done and said as he shouts out in a blind rage. He tells Riruka to tell out of the way before pulling out his sword from Riruka's chest. A scream of agony follows, but not from the girl who just had a katana drawn out from her heart.

The motive

Look who's in despair now. Not so much fun once the tables are turned, is it?

Be it the loss of blood, the agonizing pain of having a hole in his chest, or the fact that he just cut down one of his few comrades, Tsukishima can no longer act as the cold and calculating jerk like he did at the beginning of this arc. With everything falling apart, Tsukishima reveals what his real reason for acting the way he did is: Kuugo.

Like a lost child, Tsukishima calls out for his caretaker. Demanding that Kuugo doesn't die, Kuugo is the only person Tsukishima is worried about. As Tsukishima wants to see a reaction from Kuugo, Riruka stops Tsukishima in his desperate tantrum by yelling that he should get it through his thick head. Tsukishima turns around to Riruka who tells him that they couldn't save Kuugo no matter what they did. Even though Kuugo saved everyone in Xcution, they couldn't do the same for him. The one person who could help Kuugo is the one who did just do that: Ichigo.

The first chapter

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away... At the end of road after you take a left and...

Are you alone? A boy with a cut on his forehead, looks up at a friendly face asking him whether he wants to come with him. Because this young man knows the boy's pain. The pain of being all alone in a world that rejects you... Because of that, they should stick together from now on....

This chapter felt like a really fast paced one. When I first read the chapter I felt like there should be more. Then I realized that Kubo used more panels and pages to depict what happened in this chapter than I thought. Not to say that it was a bad thing. Sure, in the anime this chapter will hardly fill up 5 minutes worth of airtime. But for a manga, this chapter was more flowing than many a chapters I've read in a good while. It didn't take that much effort to imagine what was going on in this chapter.

From Riruka being inside Rukia, as we've expected from the moment their fight ended to Kuugo's fall, everything went the way it was supposed to. Though I've never been that great a fan of Kuugo's, I didn't bother the amount of screen time he had here. It felt right somehow. It showed us Kuugo's core. He was faced with a power greater than his, one he couldn't beat. He tried to fight this power, knowing all too well that he couldn't win. Realizing that what he was fighting wasn't what that which he set out to destroy, he knew that he couldn't keep going the way he did.

Even though Kuugo realized that he should give up, Tsukishima reveals to be more single minded than he appeared to be at first. But Riruka intervened by stopping Tsukishima's attack on Ichigo. She revealed to be inside of Rukia's body which she did by turning Rukia into a walk-in-closet. Riruka revealed that the members of Xcution only had one thing in mind: repaying the man who saved them.

Tsukishima realizes that he never could help Kuugo the way he was helped by Kuugo. He then thinks back on their first meeting, starting off the next (couple of) flashback chapter(s) which will follow.

With this arc finally drawing to a close, I'm certainly pleased by this chapter. I'm hoping to see what I'm expecting to see in the flashback. What that is? You'll find out in the predictions. All in all, a great chapter in my opinion.

Judging by the flashback and Tsukishima's age, it's safe to say that this flashback takes place around a decade ago. This means that there was an active substitute Shinigami around not that long ago, during a time where Ichigo was most likely already alive, and a certain mastermind was as well... One with a particular interest in Human/Shinigami hybrids... Why would Aizen not have chosen Kuugo as his test subject? Or perhaps, the better question is: Could it be that Aizen chose to set Kuugo on a different path than Ichigo's in order to have a back-up plan?

The flashback will center around Kuugo meeting up with the various Xcution members. Kuugo will reach out to the Xcution members because of their shared sense of loneliness. Though the Xcution members find kindred spirits thanks to Kuugo's efforts of giving them people they could call 'Friends' or perhaps even 'Family', Kuugo never truly found someone like him. Not a Fullbringer, nor a Shinigami, he was alone. Not only that, he then got betrayed by Soul Society. Through a certain bloke named, say... Aizen?

That’s it for this week’s review. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Be sure to let me know what your thoughts are on this week’s chapter and/or review, give any theories that you may have and to vote in this week’s poll. Don’t forget to rate this week’s chapter! I’ll see you guys again next time! Just in case I don't get around to posting next week, enjoy your Christmas Holidays!

Rate this week's chapter by clicking on the picture above!
    The Underscore made his return (again)! Check out this week's review!

2. Thanks 12 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Underscore's Bleach review, 477: THE LOST 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Underscore View Post
    Judging by the flashback and Tsukishima's age, it's safe to say that this flashback takes place around a decade ago. This means that there was an active substitute Shinigami around not that long ago, during a time where Ichigo was most likely already alive, and a certain mastermind was as well... One with a particular interest in Human/Shinigami hybrids... Why would Aizen not have chosen Kuugo as his test subject? Or perhaps, the better question is: Could it be that Aizen chose to set Kuugo on a different path than Ichigo's in order to have a back-up plan?
    Excellent review, The Underscore. Now that you mention it, it makes sense that Aizen has something to do with Ginjou's disappearance. I think the flashback takes place at an earlier time though, like 15-20 years ago. Considering that some time had already passed when Ginjou met Tsukishima, I think Ginjou might have disappeared at the same time Isshin lost his powers, which was 20 years ago. (actually 20 years and 17 months) And if Aizen had something to do with it, it explains how Isshin got to know Aizen and why Aizen said he had been following Ichigo since he was born. I don't know the exact nature of relationship between Isshin and Ginjou though, I hope we get a hint in the next chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Great review. You really got the emotions and fellings of this chapter.

The part of Ginjo trying to stand up but falling is just heartbreaking (get it? because Tsukishima cut through Riruka's ... nevermind XD).

I'd like to hear your opinion about the relation between "The lost" and "The lust". Besides many similar panels, I see a lot of Ulquiorra's last moments in Kuugo's.

I wonder what is a shinigami doing with a human ...

Just FYI, Kubo said at Jump Festa that this chapter and the next one are the climax of the arc. So I'll be expecting something great for the next chapter.

I spent a couple of months reading ALL your Bleach reviews, they're all great. Thank you, really. I'd like you to keep going as long as you can

And I have a suggestion/favor to ask. I'd like you to create a new section on the reviews where you can analize the chapter's title, because this is one of the greatest qualities of Bleach. The titles always have a deep meaning in the chapter, and sometimes they have several meanings or interpretations.

Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by blazetook; December 18, 2011 at 04:11 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

>.> Gosh I'm so slow. So the mysterios person from the first page is Riruka >.>

The review once again made me laugh hard, thanks ;D

This chapter made me actually like fullbringers, and I give Kubo props for that. Pretty emotion packed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Underscore View Post

I think it's actually possible that that was short amount of time before Ichigo was born (~18-19-20 yrs ago). Since it could connect Isshin and Ginjou - we know Ginjou knows and does not like Isshin, we also know that Isshin lost his powers some time back, presumably before he met Masaki?

and welcome blazetook

ex oriente lux

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey U.S.^^, Great review as always. I think someone from BA wrote that Kubo stated that 478 would be the last chapter of the fullbringer arc, and that this arc was the small arc that Kubo wanted to do. Which brings the question, what do YOU expect of Bleach in 2012? For me, more bankai reveals, WITH NAMES THIS TIME GINJOU!, Kubo turning Bleach into a Seinen manga, hmm, actual hookups not ending in tragedy, hmm, did I say more bankais?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Jamil2009's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

A jolly hello to you, Santa Score!!! And a Merry Christmas to you too!!!

I can't believe Kubo would do this to us though; first no Kon throughout this arc and now no manga this week! He's got a lot of balls... But I intend to capitalise on this affront to my good feelings by ranting the hell out of my post. So, get reeeeeeeaaaadyyyyy to rrrrrraaaaaammmmmmbbbblllleeee

Polls 'Pinion.
    Last chapter's polls were rather insigtful. Personally, I think Hitsugaya will spare Yukio's life but will keep him in captivity. Cos I don't remember Hitsugaya promising to let Yukio go but to let him live. Alternatively, it would not be remiss of Hitsugaya to go back on his word and slay Yukio right where he stands. After what Aizen made him do to Hinamori, I'm sure all things bad and troublesome, and all evil great and small would, to Hitsugaya, be rubbish to be rid of. So I went with the option of uncertainty.

The polls for this chapter will be addressed in my post.

Kuugo's Kuestion.
    So, Kubo goes from making us wonder about Kuugo (and leaving our wonderings in limbo), to Kuugo having his own batch of wonderings. IMO, things would not have been any different if they had been different. As long as it is Ichigo he would always want the power to protect, even if that meant living with the knowledge or suspicion that SS was 'controlling' him. The only true deciding factor would be if SS had directly and purposely sought an unwarranted liquidation of Kuugo. But outside of such an unjust act, nothing would have been different. It's just who Ichigo is.

Speaking of Ichigo, I remember something you mentioned in a previous review concerning Ichigo's powers. Well, I think Ichigo is Hollow and Shinigami as one, not two. So whenever Ichigo gets his powers back, he always has both infused as one. If you remember the first time we ever saw Shirosaki, he became a part of Old-Man Zangetsu, just like the two melded into one to form Tensa-Neo-Ichigo. I think the only problem Ichigo had was balancing them out and letting them be one and not letting one or the other dominate.

On Cupboards And Cuteness.
    First it was RUKIA (I can't even remember what that stood for) and now "Randomly-Inclined-Rather-Underhanded-Know-It-All-Annoyance" (RIRUKA). Where do you get these names?!

Something seems to have happened to Rukia. From the look of things she is either weak from having a googoo doll ripped from her, or she is now altogether souless. Neways, I think Riruka's sacrifice played well into the grand scheme of this arc. Afterall, she was never totally game to steal Ichigo's powers. And she did think he was rocking HOT; thus, as regards her fullbring philosophy, I'm sure she could not bring herself to watch Ichigo die. And since cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, it makes sense that Rukia would, from Riruka's perspective, make a splendid cupboard; and is probably why Riruka didn't kill her outright.

"Look Who's Crying Despairing Now."
    Serves you right, Tsukishima! Not so funny when it's you who's losing it, huh?! Watching Tsuki fall apart got me wondering what it would be like if Byakuya ever broke and lost his cool and calm composure, and just what (if anything) could drive him to the edge of darkness. Cos he seems to be slowly (albeit surely) giving in to Zaraki's influence especially when it comes to enjoying the momentary madness of a fight.

"Lonely, I Am So Lonely, I Have Nobody, To Call My Own Whose Memory I Can Screw With And Implant My Existence And Make Them Go Crazy..."
    There seesm to be a pattern with Kubo and his penchant for lonely characters. First it was Kon, lonely after all his fellow Mod Souls were killed. Then there was Stark, whose very existence meant the end for all his close friends. Finally, we have Kurumadani Zennosuke, lonely because of the idiot he is. But seriously, after Stark this lonely issue has gotten old. Kinda like the time issue with Barragan and Kutsuzawa.

"Look Into The Orb..."
    Next chapter will centre around Tsukishima and Kuugo. Then either of two things might happen; one, the chapter ends with Kuugo meeting the other fullbringers at once; or two, the following chapter deals with Kuugo meeting the other fullbringers. I'm in favour of option two cos I don't think Kuugo could have met all the fullbringers at once.

"That's All Folks."
    First off, I also felt the fight should have been extended so that Kuugo could show us what he had cooking in terms of abilities and powers; it felt really rushed, but since this is a mini-arc I can forgive that.

Concerning your head-spinner, maybe Aizen tried with Kuugo but he turned out to be an utter and complete failure in terms of power-progression, and was cosequently dumped. For all we know, Ichigo is Aizen's second, and more promising, guinea-pig.

Now, where the heck are Urahara and Sushi-dude? More importantly, how come Sushi-dude didn't have even the slightest flashback? Seems like of the entire lot, he was the only true filler character. That or he will become the only surviving fullbringer by the end of this arc, and then we get to sing the "Lonely" song all over again.

Rather short, considering I intended to be truely go crazy up in here. But that's all I've got. Thanks a million for the great review, dude. And, once again, Joyeaux Noelle!!!

Great things come in (sm)all sizes!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member The Underscore's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait a sec.... "REPLY" button?... I remember how it works rather vaguely... Something about answering the posts other people give to my reviews? It circumvents the use of the 'Posts that were lost, but not forgotten' section? Nah, that couldn't be

With a full 48 minutes of free time on my hands right now, I might give it a try .

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    Spoiler show
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed the read.

I find it hard to choose a specific timeperiod for this meeting between Kuugo and Tsukishima. I chose the 10 year period as a safe option. Of course, it's more than possible that it's 15 or even 20 years ago. Considering Kuugo's knowledge about Isshin (or supposed knowledge) it actually could be 22 years ago even (good thing you pointed that out).

Then again, it's possible this meeting is only 15 years ago, while Kuugo knew Isshin from 22 years ago, who knows. I wonder whether Aizen and Isshin can be tied together through Kuugo. It's an interesting possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by blazetook View Post
    Spoiler show
    A vivid reader of my reviews. Welcome to a select group of... well... vivid readers of my reviews Anyways, glad you enjoy reading my reviews. I'm keeping them up best I can. Sadly I haven't been able to do the same with the reviewer alliance . But I digress and only have 34 minutes left right now!

The relationship between 'The Lost' and 'The Lust' you ask... In a way they are complete opposites considering Ichigo's current state. On the other hand, they share similarities in their depiction of the antagonist's more private "weaker" side. Or softer side, if you will. The thing is, Ulquiorra showed a sense of determination till the end, where Kuugo's slowly faded away. Though you could say that both fights had the antagonists come to term with their respective fates. So I suppose similarities can be drawn between the chapters, but they're still two completely separate events.

You'd expect Soul Society to have plenty a pickin's when it comes to women, right? Then again, presuming the majority of people die of old age nowadays, there's probably only be grannies walking around. Might as well get a lively girl from the living world... right?

As for the addition of a new section in my reviews... I guess I could add it for 2012. I tend to mix up things a bit in my reviews every year, be it by changing the headers or adding new sections. I'll keep it in mind.

Also, welcome to MangaHelpers. Too bad you had to waste your virgin post on one of my reviews .

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Spoiler show
    Right? Riruka being the mysterious RIRUKA caught me off guard a bit as well. During my first read of the chapter I quickly glanced over all the pages to see what was happening. Only at the page where Riruka came out of the Rukia closet did I realize it was her at the beginning.

Anyways, always good to hear people can have a good laugh with my reviews.

I have to admit, even I'm less annoyed by the majority of the Fullbringers after this chapter. Save for Giriko who is still one of the, if not THE, most annoying characters in Bleach. Then again, it could be because it's clear that this arc is reaching its end. Knowing that they'll be gone soon may have put my annoyance towards filler characters at ease .

Who knows what the truth could be behind the headspinner . I'll let you spin on and on and on... shoot, only 19 minutes left!

Quote Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
    Spoiler show
    Thanks. Long time no see MAX.

I guess it would make sense for this arc to come to its end in the next chapter. Though I wouldn't be too surprised to see another chapter or two to tie this arc to the next one.

As for what I expect from Bleach in 2012?... I'm expecting more on Isshin. Perhaps an explanation on Isshin's loss of powers and it having ties to the next nemesis in Bleach. The first two to five chapters will be Ichigo wrapping up the events in this arc and getting ready for the next arc. After it will be more from Urahara and Isshin as to why they would bother to return Ichigo's powers.

But besides wanting Bankai with names... KON!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamil2009 View Post
    Spoiler show
    Now I only have 9 minutes left! What are you doing to this poor reviewer?! It's not like I'm The Underscore Mask who can reply in an instant and is more awesome than I am just because he has a mask!!! Anyways, Happy Christmas to you too . Let's see what I can reply to from this rant...

In a way, Ichigo's powers have been both Hollow and Shinigami from the moment he regained them with Urahara's training. But the reason I suspect them not to be present is because Shinigami gathered to give Ichigo his power... as I'm typing this I realize that the Visoreds also had given a donation... So never mind

If only I knew where I got those names from... I think I could think of a way to achieve world peace, yet waste it on thinking up those names . You make a good point about Riruka's sacrifice. Maybe I should've gone into that a bit more... though it being Riruka and all .

Tsukishima weeping like a baby sure was fun. But I doubt we'll be seeing a lot from Byakuya losing his cool besides cutting everything up with Kageyoshi Senbonzakura. Maybe once he actually witnesses someone harming his dear sister in front of his own eyes and that person pointing out that he once attempted to do the same .

Loneliness is an easy theme to which people can relate... I guess . As I'm sitting here in my own lonesome self with a kitten chewing my leg.... Wait, whut?!

Apparently this arc is supposed to end during the next chapter... Guess we'll find out what will happen later or sooner (I doubt the chapter will be out next week, though I wouldn't mind ).
    See you again next time!

One minute to spare somehow
    The Underscore made his return (again)! Check out this week's review!

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ehi,what a nice review! this is the 1st time I read one of Bleach. great review,although this arc isn't much good imo

New Reply