Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

  1. #1
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show


    • * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

    ---------- Post added December 19, 2011 at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was December 12, 2011 at 10:18 PM ----------

    Chapter is out, sorry for being late opening this thread!

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; December 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #2
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions



    Spoiler show


    ---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

    Spoiler show


    ex oriente lux

  4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #3
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Spoiler: Some info and small summary / trans show


  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #4
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    well chapter is out

    ---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

    regis blushing on Rai words cracked me up
    -anyway the union will know about the KSA running experiment, now im sure about it
    as for the rest, unless the author decide to troll us and interrupt the fight, i believe Yontsu and M-21 will go at it and reveal theirs power.
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #5
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At miles away from you...:p
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Nice chapter
    Rai truly is so cute ....even if he doesn't speak so much every time he opens his mouth it's like the atmosphere changes , sometimes he makes me laugh and sometimes he says things that make everyone look up to him ....Regis is his no. 1 fan lol
    As expected the dangerous guy here is Yuri , his smiling face is pissing me off dammit and i'm counting the days till someone'll erase it from his face . Cerberus are demonstrating to be the way i expected from the start , arrogant and with a feeling of superiority ....well at least that huge guy is damn annoying ,the others are simply arrogant as we saw till now and i have a feeling they are stronger that the huge guy
    The end of this chapter looks promising , i look forward to see the way things will develop between Yonsu and M21 ....i wonder which decision will M21 make ...fight her seriously or not since now he has the comforting words of Rai to make his own decision unlike what Franky said lol

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #6
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    My review is out (here's a link for any who are interested).

    I really liked hearing Raizel chime in on things. He doesn't say much but when he does speak it's great. And I can't wait to see what happens with M-21 and Yontsu. Especially now that M-21 should feel free to handle it however he wants. It's going to be great!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

  12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #7
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Had a little issue with the art this chapter I did not like some of the panels / art like Matzik mentioned. Although on a second look some of the panels reminded me of the earlier art in the beginning art. Has anyone noticed what I'm referring to? Particularity the scene of th Rai Blushing? (or it might been a similar one I don't recall too well).

    I'm getting the vibe that Yuriy and Cerberus probably won't find any information on the KSA enhancements. Although it makes we wonder if doctor Robotnic does have "equipment" lying around. On the other hand, if Yuriy does find something off-key, he'll probably only report that info to Crombell. Seeing as how we all know where Yuriy's loyalty lies.

    The story is heading up to a battle of sorts with M-21 and Yonsu. I wonder how far it will go and how long it will take before Sangeen steps in. Looks like Sangeen already took out a few people who were in the school (put them to sleep). I'm looking forward to the possible outcomes and scenarios with this match. Another reason for my eagerness is that I want to see if one of the KSA agents have werewolf powers. I'm hoping that in the battle with M-21 one or both of them will reveal their "true strengths".

    Is there any doubt that Sangeen might be the stronger "enhancement" or of the two? I figure at some-point that Sangeen will have to step in as the fight might go to levels Younsu is not expecting. Currently Yonsu only wants to test or double check M-21's strength. One thing that I wonder is what will happen once Yonsu and Sangeen confirm that M-21 is in-fact not a normal human?

    ( Wonders if one of them will dies )
    Last edited by Charlie; December 20, 2011 at 03:50 PM.


  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #8
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    At miles away from you...:p
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,966
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Actually i also think there's a difference in Sangeen and Yonsu's strength .My guess is that Sangeen is stronger 'cause you know the saying the weakest always barks first in this case I'm talking about Yonsu .
    A strong person is at the same time wise and doesn't jump right at their target just to show off ...that's exact what Yonsu is doing and has done right from the start , she's too short tempered that's her real problem IMO
    I so wanna see her defeated by M21 that way she will revise her behavior

  16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #9
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Double blushing! This chapter wins so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    -anyway the union will know about the KSA running experiment, now im sure about it
    as for the rest, unless the author decide to troll us and interrupt the fight, i believe Yontsu and M-21 will go at it and reveal theirs power.
    I think so too, for both of this. I mean, the fight has been 'delayed'. We all know eventually the two would go on a real battle to decide, maybe even once and for all. I so can't wait to see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Rai truly is so cute ....even if he doesn't speak so much every time he opens his mouth it's like the atmosphere changes , sometimes he makes me laugh and sometimes he says things that make everyone look up to him ....Regis is his no. 1 fan lol
    That is what you call elegance.

    Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    As expected the dangerous guy here is Yuri , his smiling face is pissing me off dammit and i'm counting the days till someone'll erase it from his face . Cerberus are demonstrating to be the way i expected from the start , arrogant and with a feeling of superiority ....well at least that huge guy is damn annoying ,the others are simply arrogant as we saw till now and i have a feeling they are stronger that the huge guy
    The end of this chapter looks promising , i look forward to see the way things will develop between Yonsu and M21 ....i wonder which decision will M21 make ...fight her seriously or not since now he has the comforting words of Rai to make his own decision unlike what Franky said lol
    LOL~ Surely. I also think he who boasts a lot can't really do much, so we'll see. Usually he's only high in power but not really in good strategical approach, like Jake and that leader of DA-5 whose name I forget...

    I think they will fight. I don't believe the authors would take that joy away from us that much; we need it after what happened between them so far. XD I wonder what M-21 would think, though, if he really comes to the conclusion of fighting her. He doesn't seem to like it, but he doesn't have another choice either way. Keep avoiding things won't do anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Had a little issue with the art this chapter I did not like some of the panels / art like Matzik mentioned. Although on a second look some of the panels reminded me of the earlier art in the beginning art. Has anyone noticed what I'm referring to? Particularity the scene of th Rai Blushing? (or it might been a similar one I don't recall too well).
    The art is a bit meeh this time. Rai's hair is very short, really. And everyone looks like in their chibi forms. XD Rai still looks okay, though I prefer the old him, much cooler. Others look a bit weird. Seira is okay, but RK-4 are a bit strange. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Another reason for my eagerness is that I want to see if one of the KSA agents have werewolf powers. I'm hoping that in the battle with M-21 one or both of them will reveal their "true strengths".
    I want to believe they do. Since if they don't know about the existence of nobles, having knowledge or powers of werewolves would add a nice taste to the plot, no? XD

    But I think information about werewolves are mostly on Frank's diary, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Is there any doubt that Sangeen might be the stronger "enhancement" or of the two? I figure at some-point that Sangeen will have to step in as the fight might go to levels Younsu is not expecting. Currently Yonsu only wants to test or double check M-21's strength. One thing that I wonder is what will happen once Yonsu and Sangeen confirm that M-21 is in-fact not a normal human?

    ( Wonders if one of them will dies )
    About that in brackets, I do think it will happen but just not this time soon. At least it would be in battle with Cerberus or Union. :P As for Sangeen stepping in to their fight, I don't think he will unless urgently needed. Yontsu feels like some kind of "possessive" one, as in, "Hey, this is my battle!"~ XDD He does seem stronger, though. It's his cool temper which makes him stronger, IMO.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #10
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    I really liked the commando part near the end. It was pretty cool and kind of obvious too that suddenly two people appearing out of no where attacking M-21. I would be surprised if M-21 did not figure out who they are. Heck he might even be able to "sniff" them out.
    If he were play dumb and throw off any suspicions, he is going to have act surprised and get beaten by them. Although Franky will not like that out come.

    It should be interesting what he does in the next chapter.


    @ Phio - I've always thought that the info in the dairies were about some experimentation and other general stuff but you have a good point. Franky could have had some information on werewolves and Crombell may have tried to replicate the findings via an experiment with M-21? I wonder what kind of information Franky had in his dairies. If I recall correctly there were at least two dairies or records One Crombell found at a later time.

    I can't wait to see their reunion and Crombell learns that the "F" he's admired for so long is right in-front of him.


  20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    WOA this was a nice chap, things are going fine and fast. wonder who will win this Yontsu or M21. if yontsu is pshed down i am sure the male agent will make the appearance then i guess the other 2 will come into scene.
    Anticipating a good fight next chap
    i liked Rais statment of: not every result wil be desired, test your own judgement nd actions
    he is showing his sagacity in a very subtle manner
    Didnt new RK means Rai's Knight
    was it revealed b4?
    Last edited by shaheer; December 23, 2011 at 12:59 AM.

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #12
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,079
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I would be surprised if M-21 did not figure out who they are. Heck he might even be able to "sniff" them out.
    If he were play dumb and throw off any suspicions, he is going to have act surprised and get beaten by them. Although Franky will not like that out come.
    I think it is clear that he knows who she is. Like he said, after all, if she is planning to let him know who she is, she wouldn't bother wearing the mask. And because she's the only one with big motive to attack him again after what happened. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    @ Phio - I've always thought that the info in the dairies were about some experimentation and other general stuff but you have a good point. Franky could have had some information on werewolves and Crombell may have tried to replicate the findings via an experiment with M-21? I wonder what kind of information Franky had in his dairies. If I recall correctly there were at least two dairies or records One Crombell found at a later time.
    Two diaries? Hmm, I didn't really remember something like that~ But it is very possible. I truly think Crombell's experiments are to at least prove Frank's theories inside and add his own crazy ideas, though...

    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Didnt new RK means Rai's Knight
    was it revealed b4?
    Yes, actually it has been said before, ever since the group was first created and when Tao tried to get Regis into the group.

  24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts