Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 214 Discussion/215 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse: Chapter 214 Discussion/215 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• * Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

---------- Post added December 12, 2011 at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was December 05, 2011 at 10:16 PM ----------

Chapter is ready at usual place!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by phio_chan; December 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 214 Discussion/215 Predictions

This is a chapter that I'm incredibly eager to read.
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    This is a chapter that I'm incredibly eager to read.
    And I know why... RAI SPEAKS SOMETHING IN THIS CHAPTER!!! I didn't understand anything of the chapter but because of that I anxious as well!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out http://www.mangafox.com/manga/noblesse/v03/c214/1.html
    It was also kinda short dammit .....I guess the approach of holidays are making the authors mess with us *sigh*
    I liked the chapter though i was a little disappointed that Sangeen and Yonsu convinced the doctor to give up his order to eliminate M21 , it would have been much more exciting to see a direct confrontation between them and RK-4 but i guess this surveillance the came up with will eventually turn up into an all out war so it's just a matter of time before things get interesting , looking forward to that

Yuri and Cerberus are starting to show their true colors finally , thing that's good 'cause i wanna see some action and after this chapter that
    huge guy from Cerberus seems to me like the type all brawn and no brains kinda guy and let me tell you i really hate those types the most

Oh and i almost forgot to mention i loved seeing Franky getting scolded by Rai , it has been some time since this happened and he kinda deserved it after all the scolding he always gives to RK-4

7. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, chapter is out by EG Scans.

I agree with matzik, I had hoped we see some more action between KSA agents and the guards, hehe~ Wise choice at the moment, both are pulling back and watching from distance, though this kind of brings things back to square one a bit since they would stop from any physical contact if they must not. I suppose it is the action time of Cerberus and Yuri? Poor Director lost all his power below them. Not unexpected from Union high-class member and modified humans.

I totally love how Rai destroyed Frank's cool image in front of everyone. And how Regis' face looks like. I so love it~

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha
    Screw the plot! The chapter was worth because Rai scold Franky! Extremelly funny to see Frankenstein embarassed!

Sometimes I forget Yonsu and Sangeen enhacement was a secret even from their director. It seems they are a lot better (moral wise) than the Union, refusing to kill someone innocent... So the Cerberus took over the Ksa, I'm still wondering how they will be able to reach Rai and co with their investigations...

Good chapter, but short again unfortunetely.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

M21 blocks that punch with one hande and KSA's conclusion is that he knows too much? o.o
    Their concern should be that there are enhanced humans in a highschool. They should confirm RK4's identities and start an investigation. For all they know RK4 could be Union. And they're just telling Yonsu to kill them? This doesn't make sense. IF the school was a hidden Union base the KSA would be toast.

But I agee with ErosVp, screw the plot. Rai said something *.*

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter puts KSA in a pretty nice position....in the beginning of the arc, KSA never really had the villain vibe, and now it's confirmed that they are not in a villain position at all...this entire situations is more like a mexican standoff between Union, KSA and Franky and co....which is a lot more interesting than having a 1 vs 1 battle...

However in the end I think Yontsu and Sangeen will join Franky...if Sangeen dies, which I hope for, then could this be the first epic moment of having a female human join the house? Yontsu in Franky's house would be amazing

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

for that it require a major event that may even affect the gouvernment itself like Cerberus destroying the KSA and tracking Yongsu Sangen after discovering they secrets, that tracking may even lead to the School involving innocent and forcing RK-4 to take action and BOOM RK-4 +KSA VS Cerberus.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Short but nice chapter again. That one guy from Cerberus is pretty strong eh? He shook the whole building with a punch 0_0. I wonder if it will be revealed later that he was the weakest of the bunch xD. Was not expecting Cerberus to take over the KSA building. That was pretty hilarious!! That director got put in his place rather quickly didn't he? Now that they have an hq, I wonder how long it will take Cerberus to investigate any further. I'm also curious about what Yonsu and Sangeen plan to do about M-21.

@ Nat - I agree they should investigate more based on the fact that he caught her punch. I suppose the doctor telling the agents to taking him out by killing him will leave zero evidence from their point of view. I'm guessing they don't believe there are any modified humans in the public area other than union places. So they might think that since Yonsu only used a portion of her powers they think M-21 got a bit lucky or something. Either-way they should have investigated it more, which is what Sangeen suggested, iirc.

@Ero - Why would their director not know they're enhanced humans? I assumed he would know?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    @Ero - Why would their director not know they're enhanced humans? I assumed he would know?
    I thought it was stated this in the first talk they had with the doctor... Maybe I'm wrong? But they only report things involving their powers to the doctor. The matter with M-21 is something they should have reported to the director, and the order to kill M-21 is something the director should give, not a doctor...

Why would the director send modified humans to a less important mission at a school? And if the Union can't discover the ksa does enhancement, then why risk send two modified humans to be their guest? It makes sense if the director doesn't know.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These last few chapters have really endeared Yontsu to me.

I mean, she did start the fight with M-21 but I liked the way she explained herself to Sangeen. She was aware of her anger but what drove her to actually turn that anger into action were the rational(even if misguided) reasons.. And now when assassinating M-21 is brought up she immediately refused despite personally disliking him. She is an intense and passionate character that is trying to do the right and just thing but has gotten caught up in her own patriotism.

All of which makes it so i can't wait to see what happens with KSA and Cerberus. She is not going to take this Cerberus takeover well at all.

-------------------------------------------

By the way for those of you interested, this week's and last week's chapters are going to be combined into a single review which is currently in the works, and should be done by tomorrow at the latest. There a slight delay because it's going to be a bit special.
    Last edited by Jammin; December 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, nice beggining, how the Union is investigating the suspicious place, although their people are really demanding a little to much I think, becouse they try to take everything by force. Sooner or later this would backfire on them, why they could find what they were looking for, but would they be able to escape with that kind of information, I think not.

The important is to first find some friends if things go a little wrong and prepare for the worst as our heroes...

"Some things you need to plan a little in advance, but otherwise go with a flow, and this is what I believe means beaing successful in future !!!"

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    However in the end I think Yontsu and Sangeen will join Franky...if Sangeen dies, which I hope for, then could this be the first epic moment of having a female human join the house? Yontsu in Franky's house would be amazing
    wow, this would be amaizing, I'm just imagining M21's reaction on this one...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I thought it was stated this in the first talk they had with the doctor... Maybe I'm wrong? But they only report things involving their powers to the doctor. The matter with M-21 is something they should have reported to the director, and the order to kill M-21 is something the director should give, not a doctor...

Why would the director send modified humans to a less important mission at a school? And if the Union can't discover the ksa does enhancement, then why risk send two modified humans to be their guest? It makes sense if the director doesn't know.
    I thought it was mentioned before that the ksa was short on staff. I can't recall the convo's from the past chapters but I'll need to go back & check.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Just thought of something: If Sangeen and Yonsu are going to investigate M-21, won't they find out he lives in the same house with the other security guards, the chairman of the school and several students? Kind of unusual living arrangements.

On the other hand, RK-4 will probably notice them first.

---------- Post added December 14, 2011 at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was December 13, 2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

Hard to get to sleep when you keep thinking of things...

Wouldn't Cerberus' first action be to 'secure their base' before they continue their investigation? If so, would one of them be skilled enough to detect Tao's presence in the computer systems he has been tapping into? If not, Tao would certainly notice the change in the KSA, but may not understand it has been taken over. RK-4 would almost have to investigate at that point.

26. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast