Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will be the next to cry?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

27 22.13%
  • Sakura

11 9.02%
  • Kakashi

2 1.64%
  • Sasuke

35 28.69%
  • Itachi

3 2.46%
  • Madara/other random Uchiha

2 1.64%
  • The Frogs

1 0.82%
  • Tsunade

36 29.51%
  • Hinata

1 0.82%
  • Other (please specify)

4 3.28%
New Reply
Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Naruto Long-term Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Its complete..Finally..EMS

@ninjabot

What new thundercats? The thundercats remake started a while ago or did season 2 start already?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Chilibun:Yeah, I posted that post MONTHS ago. I was just reposting it here, lmao, so I didn't take out the Thundercats part. Besides it's still relevant.

@xXan: Yeah, I know it's a myth. http://www.livescience.com/13279-lim...tial-myth.html I'm sure the guy that made Limitless did too, lol.

Though from what I read people are instead trying to find a way to take the brain potential that's already being used and focus it all into one area. For example, turning off all your motor skills and focusing your brain on remembering something that happened to you as a child. This is impossible too though, but whatever.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Though from what I read people are instead trying to find a way to take the brain potential that's already being used and focus it all into one area. For example, turning off all your motor skills and focusing your brain on remembering something that happened to you as a child. This is impossible too though, but whatever.
    I am pretty sure that is not how it works. The brain doesn't work as a single unit. This means that turning off all your motor skills wouldn't free up any 'brain power' that can be allocated elsewhere, it would just mean that you would lack the ability to move, talk, etc. <- not that 'motor skills' would be such an easy/segregated thing to be able to 'turn off' in the first place...
    The more we learn about the brain, the more complicated we find it to be. We used to think that it was only neuronal cells that were important for learning/processing information, but now we know that this is not likely to be the case.

I would be very interested to read any papers that you may have to suggest ways of taking the brain potential that's already being used and focus it all into other areas. (obviously PM me them, as I feel that we are off topic anyway)
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

EMS powers are already revealed..the promises of greater power comes with whatever suigestu showed him.....which to •̸Ϟﻉ its the secrets of the rennigan

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The actual technique/ability got from gaining EMS has yet to be shown and odds are it'll be shown before any other possible power-ups, like the Rinnegan, are granted.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction about Naruto and Sasuke for the end of this Manga

They're both going to get the Rinnegan.

Why? The Plot Demands it.

Background information?

The Sage's ultimate wish was to establish peace across the world, but it was a goal that would never be achieved in a single lifetime. Knowing this, he chose to entrust his strength, dream and legacy to his two sons. The older son, who inherited the Sage's "eyes" (his powerful chakra and spiritual energy), believed that power was the true key to peace. The younger son, who inherited the Sage's "body" (his powerful life force and physical energy), believed that love was the true key to peace. On his deathbed, the Sage chose his younger son to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older son attacked the younger, beginning a war between them. Their feud would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

Naruto? - Sage's Body Reincarnated

- Foreshadow of Naruto's next powerup...

Sasuke? - Sage's Eyes Reincarnated

- Foreshadow of Sasuke's next powerup...

Nagato used Rinne Tensei upon the leaf village to revive everyone who he killed and in the process killed himself. Tobi states that this is a 'betrayal'.

He then says - 'Even if Sasuke becomes as powerful as Nagato (rinnegan), he is no use if we cannot control him'
    Ie, even if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, he's not helpful if hes uncontrollable.

This justifies the theory that Tobi is assuming - Sasuke can get the Rennigan (for what would have been used on Madara i personally believe) - and therefore be able to use the Rinne Tensei. - for Tobi (who wishes to control Sasuke).

Zetsu even states that Tobi 'accommodated for Nagato's death' - by assuming Sasuke would get the Rinnegan eventually - and be used to help him.

He even says that Sasuke can SYNC with GEDO MAZO, the huge statue Tobi is using in the war right now, - which i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) - can only be used by a Rinnegan user.

--------------------------------------------------

They will be the end of the feud between Uchiha and Senju.

Last edited by narutotheory; June 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prediction about Naruto and Sasuke for the end of this Manga

You need both senju and Uchiha to control the mazo, but the rinnengan isn't necessary.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i could see it happening

It would actually be an interesting twist

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke and Naruto should not get the Rinnegan. Naruto just needs to be the badass he was, and he'll be set. Sasuke is all good. Together, they have the potential to be even better than the Rikudou Sennin.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello..

Naruto and Sasuke need the Uchiha and Senju cells, respectively to get the Rinnegan.

Yeah they may somehow have the other clan's dna access because of Itachi's implanted power to Naruto and the Zetsus for Sasuke,but still not enough considering that it took Madara's lifetime to awaken the Rinnegan (Nagato is different as his eyes are Madara's from the very beginning), and the rookies are just teenagers now, so imo it's very unlikely to happen. Also Itachi's crow is already gone and the zetsus were already taken out from Sasuke, so the access to both cells may still be arguable.

People have different views about the Rikodou reflection like Naruto will be the next savior of the world like SO6P or that the Juubi just saw the Rikodou in Naruto that's why it growl, or the Rikodou will somehow show himself to Naruto in the future with the activation of the tailed beasts in the above panel (resemblance with Minato scene) as the latter being the Sage body reincarnation, etc...but Rinnegan is still far-fetched considering the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    He then says - 'Even if Sasuke becomes as powerful as Nagato (rinnegan), he is no use if we cannot control him'
    Ie, even if Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, he's not helpful if hes uncontrollable.

This justifies the theory that Tobi is assuming - Sasuke can get the Rennigan (for what would have been used on Madara i personally believe) - and therefore be able to use the Rinne Tensei. - for Tobi (who wishes to control Sasuke).

If this is his motive, why can’t he just give the right Rinnegan eye (I wonder where it is now) to Sasuke, since he knows that awakening the Rinnegan is too long to achieve as what happened to Madara himself?. Maybe the time isn't right since Obito preferred to transplant Itachi's eyes for Sasuke's EMS but knowing the duration Madara experienced in getting it, it'll be lame for Obito to wait. Plus Obito's conversation with Madara even posts a question if he really wanted to revive Madara on the first place (his words of betrayal cannot be fully trusted as his statements many times were lies themselves).

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/14
    GM can still be controlled with Uchiha and Senju cells, not necessarily acquiring the Rinnegan. So as long as Sasuke is provided with Senju dna he is surely a good draw for GM.

Given the situation and the sole manga basis of awakening the Rinnegan (Madara's), both of them getting the Rinnegan is not suitable, but knowing Kishi your predictions can come into fruition.
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 29, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto gets Rinnegan, we should all off ourselves.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto will look like a freak if he gets the rinnegan.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey...do you guys remember...Kishi's a big fan of Dragon Ball...

What if Kishi makes Naruto and Sasuke do some fusion jutsu and they fuse together...PLOT TWIST!

What if by some crazy help of Orochimaru this could be made possible.
    Last edited by narutotheory; June 29, 2013 at 08:06 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No.No.No to Sasuke and Naruto having rinnegan.No to them performing a fusion.Sasuke and Naruto both look like idiots with Rinnegan Fusion concept only suits the mighty saiyans =3 ,It would suck if Sasuke and Naruto use it and also it'll be lame if fusion concept is used by Kishi.He should be comming up with something else.He just can't use the infamous fusion concept of Dragonballverse.He won't.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    No.No.No to Sasuke and Naruto having rinnegan.No to them performing a fusion.Sasuke and Naruto both look like idiots with Rinnegan Fusion concept only suits the mighty saiyans =3 ,It would suck if Sasuke and Naruto use it and also it'll be lame if fusion concept is used by Kishi.He should be comming up with something else.He just can't use the infamous fusion concept of Dragonballverse.He won't.
    But minato and naruto is exactly like a saiyans. They looks like goku and gohan.

The only jutsu I want from the DBZ to become naruto's jutsu is just the instant transmission. Meaning he can teleport anytime, anywhere and to anyone's location just by sensing their chakra through sage mode/rikudou kode,

Its another new level of hiraishin. An hiraishin that doesn't any tag kunai/seal. He just teleport back by sensing anyoneschakra.

New Reply
Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast