Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

The most probable option is that Itachi actually lied in order to test Sasuke.Think about it,the only one to ever mention the rule was Itachi.Tobi himself never said you had to kill your best friend to obtain MS.All he said was that he achieved it through effort.So in the end,Itachi might've only made it up,hoping Sasuke would decide against it.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing the new opening ( ugly as hell, might I add ) made me think about one thing:

how the hell Kabutochimaru could extract and take Deidara's dna when he blowed himself up?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Seeing the new opening ( ugly as hell, might I add ) made me think about one thing:

how the hell Kabutochimaru could extract and take Deidara's dna when he blowed himself up?
    Well Kabuto did know where basically all of the akatsuki hangouts we're for one, so he could have gone to Deidara's old room and found some bloody clothes or something....and just because he blew himself up doesn't mean a arm or a leg didn't fly off.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Always presumed Kabuto got his Dna from one of the times Deidara lost his arms, either from in Suna or more likely outside that one Akatsuki base. Or the popular theory of Orochimaru having collected it before his death.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmh, makes sense.
    Thanks to you two

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 571 Discussion / 572 Predictions **Go vote in the Naruto Awards!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Akatsuki didn't have Yagura's body, so that's couldn't be what's going on.
    We don't know that. As I recall, nobody knew what happened to Sanbi and Yagura. It seems like he went missing, and presumed dead rather that seen dead. Regardless of Tobi or Madara, both of them knew each other and one of them was the one controlling Yagura. So it's reasonable to presume they had Yagura's body all along.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Remind me, didn't Hidan and Kakazu take down Yugito before they came after Asuma? If they never had their body how did Hidan and Kakazu extract the bijuu THEN transport it back to Gedo Mazo?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

oops, thought you said yugito not yagura

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Remind me, didn't Hidan and Kakazu take down Yugito before they came after Asuma? If they never had their body how did Hidan and Kakazu extract the bijuu THEN transport it back to Gedo Mazo?
    I was kind of wondering that myself. Yugito changed totally into the Bijju before Hidan got so much as a drop of blood off her. How did he manage the ritual? And even if he did manage the ritual, what effect would it have for a tiny human to poke himself with a stick on the body of a Bijju as big as a city block? And how could Kakuzu or Hidan possibly deal with Bijju balls, and attacks that were literally blowing mountains to smitheens? Kakuzu was not THAT tough. And yet after the fight there they both were - sitting casually next to Yugito's pinned body as if beating her was no big deal at all. Total plot no jutsu.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    We don't know that. As I recall, nobody knew what happened to Sanbi and Yagura. It seems like he went missing, and presumed dead rather that seen dead. Regardless of Tobi or Madara, both of them knew each other and one of them was the one controlling Yagura. So it's reasonable to presume they had Yagura's body all along.
    We do know that. Akatsuki captured the Sanbi itself, which would have only been possible if the host was consumed by the Bijuu. Not to mention Mei implied that they had killed Yagura after discovering he was being controlled.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

On this note, how can the villages security suck so much?

kabuto was able to recover an insane amount of ET ninjas, one would think that a village would secure the bodies of his previous Kages, and important ninjas. He was a spy in Konoha that worked in the medic field, so Konoha's ninja were ok.
    How come, that, he went in all 5 great nations and take without a problem the remnants of their strongest ninjas? Didn't their bodies protected so enemy ninjas would not steal their secrets?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Those were likely Orochimaru's private collection, as someone else above stated. He was collecting DNAs and making experiments ever since he was young, and Kabuto explained that looking for one, sometimes they find the other. It means most of his ETs are unintended, he just came accross that DNA when scavenging on the right spots.

Also, remember that Oro killed Gaara's father and posed as him for quite a while. He was quite skilled on sneaking into villages unnoticed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanted to pose a serious question but i couldnt word it right to make a proper thread so i figured here might be a good place to start.

Is a better to be born a ninja without a kekkei or other prominent clan traits?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

In Naruto, no. Even the main guy had "special chakra" that enabled him to have the Kyuubi. So unless he goes ahead and claims that everyone is special in their own way, it's still gonna be better to have some kind of KKG or being born in a famous clan at least.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceRevan View Post
    i wanted to pose a serious question but i couldnt word it right to make a proper thread so i figured here might be a good place to start.

Is a better to be born a ninja without a kekkei or other prominent clan traits?
    Depends. Kakashi's an example of a ninja without kekkei genkai, although he did acquire one. So are Minato and Hriuzen as far as we know, and Jiraiya.

Basically depends on the ninjas themselves. How hard do they work, what talent they have, and whether they're genius, because kekkei genkai doesn't always help. Look at Obito, he was an Uchiha and got Sharingan but still wasn't that good. Itachi is a freakin' genius and a prodigy, which is why the Sharingan is extremely dangerous. I think, as Zetsu says, it's all up to the skills of the shinobi.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I was kind of wondering that myself. Yugito changed totally into the Bijju before Hidan got so much as a drop of blood off her. How did he manage the ritual? And even if he did manage the ritual, what effect would it have for a tiny human to poke himself with a stick on the body of a Bijju as big as a city block? And how could Kakuzu or Hidan possibly deal with Bijju balls, and attacks that were literally blowing mountains to smitheens? Kakuzu was not THAT tough. And yet after the fight there they both were - sitting casually next to Yugito's pinned body as if beating her was no big deal at all. Total plot no jutsu.
    During Yugito's premiere she got knicked by Hidan's scythe attack thats when he Mentioned him being the slowest amongst Akatsuki...And she didn't use a bijuu bomb she used that Cat Nip attack a larger scale to what she used agains't Naruto and Bee....i'm pretty sure the bijuu have other thecnique's....TAnkui's Air blast....6tails dissolvent substance..etc

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast