Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,004 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not kunai, all Minato needs to do is tag Madara's back or on Madara and hope he doesn't know it, much like what Minato did to Tobi. ANd unless Susano'o can touch Minato, I don't think it's game over as Minato would have tags all over the world and can use space/time ninjutsu to get rid of any projectiles or attacks. Because of Minato's reflexes and quick thinking, Hiraishin is arguably the best absolute defense ever.
    i agree

madara has the dominant abilities and power on paper

but he is also VERY overconfident

i could see minato winning almost any battle so long as he plays his cards right

that doesnt mean he should be the favorite against madara, but it would be foolish to automatically assume minato would lose

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

With the Sharingan's perceptional ability the user notices even the slightest of details immediately. Any Uchiha worth a damn would notice the seals on Minato's Kunai as soon as he pulls it out of his pouch... and since they have no idea what those seals can do (explosive tags or whatever), they'd come to the conclusion simply sidestepping or parrying them would be an unnecessary risk.

Most likely any of Minato's Kunai targeting the Uchiha would get deflected by Shuriken's thrown into their path... which means a speedblitz is very unlikely, even when disregarding Susanoo.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara or Itachi don't have such low observation skills as to allow themselves to be marked. Specially Itachi who proved how fast he can be.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

While I don't give Minato much of chance against either of them, it has to be known that in any taijutsu exchange he could tag them and they wouldn't know it.

The key for either of them is that Itachi primarily uses Genjutsu, so it's very likely Minato would never engage the real him.

And Madara utilizes long range attacks and abuses the shit out of Sussano. So the likelyhood of Minato getting near him isn't very high.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It's not like Minato hides the use of this technique, he uses it all the time it's his signature move. As soon as he uses it, Madara is going to recognize it.
    That Iwa nin and Tobi didn't know they were tagged until Minato used Hiraishin. NOr did Tobi know about Hiraishin v2. Hell, even Raikage didn't know Bee was tagged, though I think Bee knew. Doesn't matter if Minato hides the use, he just needs to make sure the seal can't be seen or noticed so he can get Madara off guard. Madara isn't fast enough to react to Hiraishin out of the blue.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

That Iwa nin and Tobi didn't know they were tagged until Minato used Hiraishin. NOr did Tobi know about Hiraishin v2. Hell, even Raikage didn't know Bee was tagged, though I think Bee knew. Doesn't matter if Minato hides the use, he just needs to make sure the seal can't be seen or noticed so he can get Madara off guard. Madara isn't fast enough to react to Hiraishin out of the blue.
    I meant hiding the actual use of the technique, not placing seals on people which he does sneakily. Minato just moving from place to place means he's using a space time technique. Given their intelligence and the use of the Sharigan, I think Madara, and moreso Itachi who would know more about Minato seeing as how he served him, would know that he may very well be able to tag objects.

As for Hirashin 2.0, I never saw how it was different from level one other than Minato going to a moving kunai.

Even still, the idea of Minato getting close enough to tag one of them, more so close to Itachi, is something that may never happen.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito didn't know he was tagged because he got tagged on the back, where being able to see chakra wouldn't be helpful at all. It's highly unlikely that such a situation would be repeated with anyone else, considering the circumstances. There's no way that Minato could plant a tag on the backs of Madara or Itachi without them being aware something was up. And seeing that Madara was easily able to react to not only Ee and Tsunade teleporting in front of him but also Naruto's shunshin, which was compared to Minato's Hiraishin several times, there's absolutely no reason Madara shouldn't be able to react to Hiraishin.

Now Sentient! 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MangaHelpers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Minato doesn't use the jutsu then he can hide it. How would Madara know about HIraishin anyway, considering Minato rose to prominence while Madara was underground attached to the Mazou? Itachi would know about Hiraishin though, but it's probably a moot point as Itachi could get Minato in a genjutsu right off the bat. But when did Itachi serve under Minato? He wasn't even out of the academy yet....

Me either, but I guess teleporting to a moving seal is infinitely more difficult? Could also be an asspull to beat Tobi. I can see Minato getting close enough to Madara if Madara charges at him. It'd be hard to hit MInato because of his speed/reflexes.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Obito didn't know he was tagged because he got tagged on the back, where being able to see chakra wouldn't be helpful at all. It's highly unlikely that such a situation would be repeated with anyone else, considering the circumstances. There's no way that Minato could plant a tag on the backs of Madara or Itachi without them being aware something was up. And seeing that Madara was easily able to react to not only Ee and Tsunade teleporting in front of him but also Naruto's shunshin, which was compared to Minato's Hiraishin several times, there's absolutely no reason Madara shouldn't be able to react to Hiraishin.
    I am not talking about Itachi considering with his fighting style, Minato would have to run towards Itachi. Madara is the one who charges in, no? If he does, then Minato can quickly sidestep and attack or leave a kunai where Madara is, teleport to dodge, teleport back, and attack Madara while planting the seal. Madara won't know it's on his back since Minato did attack, just like Tobi didn't know.

Madara saw Naruto coming - it may be like Hiraishin but it's still footspeed, somethin that Sharingan can predict. Hiraishin is reverse summoning so Sharingan shouldn't be able to track it.

Thread Closed
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134