Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 575 Discussion / 576 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    All it would take is getting a FTG tag and it is over, Minato would land it. He is probably the only person who could out run an Uchiha's eyes.
    Seeing how Madara could still block Ee's blitz when he teleported in, I would question that in his case. Itachi and Sasuke sure, though depending on if they see his disappear that could be enough warning for Susanoo.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; February 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post
    I know Sasuke's special ability...

Spoiler show

That's also Naruto's special ability. Who'd win between the tug of war? I'd wager Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on, you know Kishi has a special place in his heart for Sasuke. I bet his biggest regret in life was not naming the manga Sasuke.

Spoiler show

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how Kishi's made Naruto look better than Sasuke, at least in fights, I'm sure he prefers Naruto.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get what you're saying. Are you implying that Naruto would defeat Sasuke in a fight if you took away all of their special powers? If so, I guess I'd agree. Take away Sasuke's sharingan and Konohamaru probably whoops him. lol

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No need to hate Sasuke, he's a pro at hand to hand combat too, so it could or rather should be his fight when it's Taijutsu only, taking away Frog Kata out of the equation.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 27, 2012 at 12:31 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no way Sasuke should be in Naruto's class when it comes to taijutsu. Not anymore. Even if he's not in sage mode, the taijutsu training he went through to learn frog kata should have elevated Naruto to Gai's class.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would you presume that when we saw Deva Path and Animal Path didn't have much trouble fighting in taijutsu with Naruto . Sasuke manged against Kirabi using his sword without needing his Sharingan. So I would say Sasuke should at least be able to fight evenly with Naruto in taijutsu despite his training.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get what you're saying. Are you implying that Naruto would defeat Sasuke in a fight if you took away all of their special powers? If so, I guess I'd agree. Take away Sasuke's sharingan and Konohamaru probably whoops him. lol
    I'm saying Naruto has more free powerups and Kishi on his side than Sasuke. Manga shows it.

Sasuke has shown more skills in a fight than Naruto and is better than Naruto, as much as I don't wanna admit it, if you wanna take their skills away. Sharingan helped Sasuke, but it's not the reason why he's dangerous, it's his ability to fight. Same with Naruto, although Kyuubi did save his ass in so many fights as well.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No way? There's more explanation needed than a side effect surpassing life-long training in swoop. Do you have any evidence to reinforce your statement? They could be equal, but we will have to wait for the next "everything else is gone" fight to see solution to the question. :P
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Why would you presume that when we saw Deva Path and Animal Path didn't have much trouble fighting in taijutsu with Naruto . Sasuke manged against Kirabi using his sword without needing his Sharingan. So I would say Sasuke should at least be able to fight evenly with Naruto in taijutsu despite his training.
    lol Managed against Killer B? He got torn to shreds and needed two phoenix downs to survive.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm saying Naruto has more free powerups and Kishi on his side than Sasuke. Manga shows it.

Sasuke has shown more skills in a fight than Naruto and is better than Naruto, as much as I don't wanna admit it, if you wanna take their skills away. Sharingan helped Sasuke, but it's not the reason why he's dangerous, it's his ability to fight. Same with Naruto, although Kyuubi did save his ass in so many fights as well.
    If you think Naruto gets more free powerups than Sasuke, then I think you're crazy. lol But whatever, we'll agree to disagree.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Managed against Killer B? He got torn to shreds and needed two phoenix downs to survive.
    Really don't want to get into that discussion again, but in the beginning, he managed while Kirabi was using Zabuza's sword. Point is, Kirabi is one of the fastest and strongest ninjas, so there's no reason to believe Sasuke couldn't do as well as the Paths did against Naruto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke never died once aginst bee so the way you used 'phoenix downs' is wrong. Sasuke wasn't brought back to life, he was healed from wounds. Two totally different things.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think Naruto gets more free powerups than Sasuke, then I think you're crazy. lol But whatever, we'll agree to disagree.
    Kyuubi is free powerup. Sage Mode is free powerup. Stealing Kyuubi's chakra was a powerup at less cost. Kyuubi becoming cooperative was free powerup since Naruto smothered him with love. MS comes at risk of blind. Sasuke got EMS because he was nearly blind from MS, and I doubt EMS will give him omre chakra, speed, or whatever. Once again, it's all double standard. Naruto gets away with free powerups, but Sasuke gets heat for his.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak
    No way? There's more explanation needed than a side effect surpassing life-long training in swoop. Do you have any evidence to reinforce your statement? They could be equal, but we will have to wait for the next "everything else is gone" fight to see solution to the question. :P
    Look at the databook stats.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki

Naruto was never superior to Sasuke in any stat. Any stat at all, except for stamina. And that stat is only big thanks to him being born an Uzumaki. So the ONE thing Naruto was better than Sasuke at wasn't something he trained to be superior at. It was a handicap he was born with.

What does that say about who's superior, when the only way Naruto could be better than him at anything, was if it was something he had no control over? As for who's better now, remember that Naruto doesn't gain experience from his clones until they all disappear, and as far as we know now none of his clones have disappeared. His experience in battle is likely still inferior to Sasuke's. Then there's the fact that Sasuke, prior to each fight he's been in, was preparing himself and honing his skills. It's not like he was sitting in a closet cutting himself while Naruto was training.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod
    There's no way Sasuke should be in Naruto's class when it comes to taijutsu. Not anymore. Even if he's not in sage mode, the taijutsu training he went through to learn frog kata should have elevated Naruto to Gai's class.

Currently their taijutsu stats are equal, and that includes Naruto's SM training in the mix. That means it took the sparring he did with Fukusaku and learning Frog Fu just to reach Sasuke's level. Meaning no, he's not a better fighter than Sasuke. At all.

Not to mention Naruto still makes moronic mistakes mid-battle that make any feats suspect. Like when he was fighting Nagato, JUST learned he was immune to ninjutsu, and his immediate response was to what? That's right: use a ninjutsu against him. Or when his ability to sense malice didn't protect him from a damn root in the ground. I can't for the life of me ever believe Naruto could go toe-to-toe with Sasuke in a full on Taijutsu match with them both at base mode, without him getting babyshaked.
    Last edited by ninjabot; February 27, 2012 at 05:41 AM.

Thread Closed
Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast