Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Devil_Beast1109's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Um... Sasuke used Amaterasu once against Bee, once against Ee, and once against Danzou. If you call that spamming, then every character in the manga is a spammer. Sounds like you're just a hater. The only person that really spams stuff is Naruto with his stupid clones and rasengan. Dude has no other moves. And no, RS mode and Sage mode don't count because all he does with it is make more powerful clones and rasengans.

As for Sasuke's blindness, its due to over exertion over a short period of time. Resting the eyes will allow him to recover some if not most of the blindness, though I'm sure each time his eyes gets worse and worse.
    To me it sounds like you are the hater here. Also:
    Over exertion=over use=spamming

Why do you think Itachi took 8 years to go blind whereas Sasuke took less than a month to reach almost the same condition?
    95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cyrus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

sasuke does indeed spam as does naruto
    sauke spams sussano and other MS techs while naruto spams rasengans and shadow clones

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Beast1109 View Post
    To me it sounds like you are the hater here. Also:
    Over exertion=over use=spamming

Why do you think Itachi took 8 years to go blind whereas Sasuke took less than a month to reach almost the same condition?
    NO, over exertion != spamming. Over exertion is using an ability beyond its limits. Spamming is using an ability repetitively. Sasuke uses Amaterasu ONCE in each of his fights, an occasional Tsukiyomi, and his Susanoo for a short duration. Thats NOT spamming. In between is a bunch of other techs like 5 different chidori varients, katons, summons, and shurikens.

On the flip side we have a real spammer Naruto. What does he do in every fight. Make clones and rasengan. Failed? Make more clones and rasengans. Still failed? Go into sage mode and make more powerful clones and rasengans. Still failed?! Go into RS mode and make even more powerful clones and rasengans...

If you still can't tell the difference, then I really don't have anything left to say. And I do hate Naruto, but my problems with him are legitimate. I really don't care if people hate Sasuke or not. That's just personal preference. Hate him for being hateful, hate him for his backstabbing ways, hate him for being a pretty boy,... I wouldn't argue with you because that's all true. My gripe is with people making illegitimate claims with no evidence to back it up. Calling Sasuke a spammer because he uses a jutsu ONCE in a battle makes no sense. That automatically means almost every character in the manga is a spammer because they all have used one jutsu at least once in multiple fights.
    Last edited by chilibun; December 24, 2011 at 08:11 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NO, over exertion != spamming. Over exertion is using an ability beyond its limits. Spamming is using an ability repetitively. Sasuke uses Amaterasu ONCE in each of his fights, an occasional Tsukiyomi, and his Susanoo for a short duration. Thats NOT spamming. In between is a bunch of other techs like 5 different chidori varients, katons, summons, and shurikens.

On the flip side we have a real spammer Naruto. What does he do in every fight. Make clones and rasengan. Failed? Make more clones and rasengans. Still failed? Go into sage mode and make more powerful clones and rasengans. Still failed?! Go into RS mode and make even more powerful clones and rasengans...

If you still can't tell the difference, then I really don't have anything left to say. And I do hate Naruto, but my problems with him are legitimate. I really don't care if people hate Sasuke or not. That's just personal preference. Hate him for being hateful, hate him for his backstabbing ways, hate him for being a pretty boy,... I wouldn't argue with you because that's all true. My gripe is with people making illegitimate claims with no evidence to back it up. Calling Sasuke a spammer because he uses a jutsu ONCE in a battle makes no sense. That automatically means almost every character in the manga is a spammer because they all have used one jutsu at least once in multiple fights.
    sasuke doesnt use one particular jutsu but it is his MS usage that makes him a spammer, even Tobi stated that he had over used his MS techs.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke uses his jutsu alot, but he doesn't spam them. There's a difference.

When people use the term spam, they mean it happens indiscriminately without worry of consequence (or strategy). It's like in Street Fighter when someone picks Ryu and fires Hadouken from start of the match to the end. Sasuke doesn't do that. He uses Susanoo alot because everyone he's fought so far has either outnumbered him or been too fast for him to react too. The exception being against Danzou and Kakashi because well... he was angered to the point that he wouldn't rely on his less chakra intensive jutsu. Spamming is a term people use to try to make Sasuke look less intelligent than he actually is. They won't acknowledge that the only time he's done it is when he's an emotional wreck (which makes it okay).

Even against Raikage he used one Amaterasu, and simply used Enton to control the Amaterasu he had already summoned (which takes less chakra). And as for Itachi avoiding getting as blind as Sasuke, remember that he avoided who knows how many fights over the time it took for him to turn back up in Konoha? He probably fought... one bijuu. The rest of the time he spent "saving" himself for Sasuke, so he'd be able to die and give him good eyes. Before claiming that he had tons of fights as an ANBU captain remember that he was a captain, not a grunt, and also that ANBU were predominately the Kage's special task force, meaning they weren't sent out unless it was a super special mission. Likewise ANBU aren't infantry, they're more like spies.
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 24, 2011 at 08:46 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    sasuke doesnt use one particular jutsu but it is his MS usage that makes him a spammer, even Tobi stated that he had over used his MS techs.
    Yes, and Kakashi's usage of Raikiri makes him a spammer, Minato's use of Hiraishin makes him a spammer, Onoki's use of Jinton makes him a spammer, Ee's use of Raiton cloak makes him a spammer, etc. You make great points...

Also, you misunderstood Tobi's comment. His exact words were "He's overdoing it in TESTING OUT his abilities." Tobi is commenting that its poor strategy for Sasuke to use such high chakra techniques just to test out Danzou's skills. Also, again. Over exertion is not the same as spamming!

PS: Happy, Xevoss?
    Last edited by chilibun; December 24, 2011 at 09:08 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Xevoss's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and Kakashi's usage of Raikiri makes him a spammer, Minato's use of Hiraishin makes him a spammer, Onoki's use of Jinton makes him a spammer, Ee's use of Raiton cloak makes him a spammer, etc. You make great points...

Also, you misunderstood Tobi's comment. His exact words were "He's overdoing it in TESTING OUT his abilities." Tobi is commenting that its poor strategy for Sasuke to use such high chakra techniques just to test out Danzou's skills. Also, again. Over exertion != spamming!
    Now then, please do not use "!" for negation.
    Not everyone here program in C++.

As for the spamming problem I believe that Sasuke can not be given a "spammer" sticker.
    True - he overuses MS techniques in almost every battle but overusing is a far cry from Naruto's Rasengan or shadow clones.
    However as a compensation for Naruto I'd say that it's only and ONLY because he doesn't know any other techniques...
    And I'm one of these that doesn't consider a variation of Rasengan as something new ;}

Ps. It's extremely annoying when you're drunk and auto-correct underlines everything you write red. You have to check everything twice
    cause' you're not sure of what you wrote :|

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1039/beztytuusvk.jpg

Rock Solid

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok lets not use the "spam" word for sasuke, lets just say that he uses over uses his MS techs. saying he spams would mean he repetitively uses his MS techs in each fight since he got them, oh wait...

PS: yes if u look at it every one is a spammer

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, you misunderstood Tobi's comment. His exact words were "He's overdoing it in TESTING OUT his abilities." Tobi is commenting that its poor strategy for Sasuke to use such high chakra techniques just to test out Danzou's skills. Also, again. Over exertion != spamming!
    Why do you mention so many unnecessary people? The current discussion is on Sasuke; other people spamming their techniques is irrelevant. Other characters spam as well. So what? I was only talking about Sasuke. Read my post. Because for Sasuke to get as blind as Itachi is because he overused the Mangekyou. Period. I wasn't even bashing Sasuke or hating him. I was pointing out that fact. People here are so used to Sasuke getting hated on that any criticism said about him is automatic bashing - when it's clearly not. But I won't deviate from my own post. So I'll continue on:

My point is that it's been said time and time again (even since Kakashi faced Itachi so many years ago) that overuse of the Mangekyou will lead to blindness. The last time we saw Sasuke face to face with Naruto he could barely see him. That's basically how Itachi was seeing Sasuke in their fight. Itachi, who's been using his Mangkeyou for as long as Shisui's been dead, became as blind as Sasuke who had his Mangekyou activated for mere weeks. How is me pointing that out being biased of or hating on Sasuke? Please don't detour the discussing by singling out other characters to justify Sasuke's Mangekyou spamming.

Also, Naruto couldn't just spam his Rasenshuriken because of the risk on his body. So he bypassed that flaw thanks to Sage Mode and later Kyuubi Mode. Now, Sasuke doesn't have to worry about the drawbacks of the Mangekyou because now he can't go blind. He can spam the Mangkeyou as long as he's got chakra enough. So basically, as long as he's got chakra (which isn't so plentiful as seen in his fight against Itachi and Danzou) enough to spam as long as he can, he's going to. So what? We've yet to see what else he's gonna do with his Eternal Mangekyou. However, Madara is currently using his Mangekyou abilities combined with his Rinnegan, so I want to see how Kishimoto's gonna make Sasuke shine after bringing out Madara.
    Last edited by DementedKirby; December 24, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member oniichan powaa's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness,
    Just because Naruto is on break this week the threads are filled with Naruto haters bickering against Sasuke haters.
    /headache after reading these posts/

What the .... We are waaaay off topic guys.
    and I hate all this discussion about spamming abilities. It's difficult to create new jutsus from 'nothing', you know. Why? Jutsus that we have seen so far (even the use of chakra) actually originates from the teachings of 'that' certain sage. So, what's wrong with Naruto and Sasuke improvising their techniques they learned so far??
    /headache again/

Well, whatever... Let's calm down guys, and wait for the chapter next week. (might even be released early, who knows?)

Have a good holiday guys.
    *Gone to the hospital*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@DementedKirby

Because by your definition of a spammer, EVERY character in the manga is a spammer. So unless you agree to that, you are simply making false claims about Sasuke. I'm not using other characters to deviate from out discussion. Just using them as examples to illustrate my points.

And again, my qualms are not so much about Sasuke himself. But people making false claims with no evidence. I would react the same way if it was about any other character. Well maybe except Naruto. I hate him with a passion. Sasuke is over exerting himself with MS techs, but that is not the same as spamming. And to be fair, its uses are quite justified. Its not like he's using it on fodders. All of Sasuke's opponents have been TOP TIER fighters. I wouldn't expect him to even survive, much less win, against any of them without using MS techs. Comparing Sasuke's usage and Itachi's usage means very little. For all we know, Itachi didn't fight anybody other than Deidara and Orochimaru for all these years and Sasuke has already defeated both of them without MS. Also, Sasuke is far from being permanently blind. The eyes suffers greatly after every immediate use of MS techs. The eyes can recover after rest. How much it recovers is up for debate. From Itachi and Kisame's conversation first appearance, they note that Itachi needed to rest his eyes after using Amaterasu. We've also seen Sasuke's vision become blurred immediately after using one Amaterasu, but he recovered afterwards.

As for Naruto, it matters little what his reasons are for using the same techs over and over again. The FACT remains that all he does is use clones and rasengans. Its so boring and tedious. I'm actually quite dumbfounded on why he has so many fans. He has so little good qualities. I guess it comes with the perks of being the main protagonist.

PS: As this discussion seem to gotten quite heated, I just want to point out that I'm not trying to attack you. Just wanted to point out that your original comment about Sasuke being a spammer false.
    Last edited by chilibun; December 25, 2011 at 12:21 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Ofc sasuke is a spammer chilibun, it matters little what his reasons are for using the same techs over and over again. The FACT remains that all he does is use MS and chidori. Its so boring and tedious. I'm actually quite dumbfounded on why he has so many fans. He has so little good qualities. I guess its comes with the perk being the main asshole. P.S. Since this discussion seem to gotten quite heated, i just want to point out that i'm not trying to attack you. Just wanted to point out that your comment about sasuke not being a spammer is false.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^He's doesn't get the attention for being the "main asshole"; but one of the few characters who exhibit ninja-like traits. (I hate to say it; but, all the other characters seem less like ninjas, & more like your typical SHONEN-class, overblown fighters.)

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    Ofc sasuke is a spammer chilibun, it matters little what his reasons are for using the same techs over and over again. The FACT remains that all he does is use MS and chidori. Its so boring and tedious. I'm actually quite dumbfounded on why he has so many fans. He has so little good qualities. I guess its comes with the perk being the main asshole. P.S. Since this discussion seem to gotten quite heated, i just want to point out that i'm not trying to attack you. Just wanted to point out that your comment about sasuke not being a spammer is false.
    Boring and tedious? Sasuke has alot of bad qualities, but being boring and tedious isn't one of them. And he uses plenty of techniques beyond just his Ms and Chidori. He's one of the few characters who uses nearly all the various combat styles in each of his battles.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke might be a spammer in some people's eyes, however he is not on the same level or now way close to the level of spamming to naruto. Naruto has created a whole new level of spamming a tech. doesn't matter how many different styles of Rasengan naruto uses it is still a rasengan. Exception being the FRS, I hate sasuke the most in the whole, but I will have to disagree with him spamming the MS, its his bloodline limit and something he was born with, while he learned and developed his other tech. while in case of naruto he has only shown using one damn tech. over and over and over again.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast