Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Aw man hate two add my two cents here but.

@ninjabot
    The shroud actually appeared in ch 230 the hand sasuke block had no shroud with or on it. Yes sasuke block naruto's wild swing but the motion continued. I know that wasn't the focus of yours and uchiha_blood discussion just wanted to point it out.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    As for the Sasuke issue, he did panic and did resort to a "weak" ninjutsu that previously Naruto dispelled with a roar.
    With a good reason, sure, yet this is what he did, the moment he lost his Sharingan he couldn't do a thing until going up to the CS2. This is relying on an ability, in my opinion.
    And yet, for all his supposed superiority, he needed the first level of the Cursed Seal and a two-tomoe Sharingan to deal a solid strike against Naruto.

Still, if you notice, Hebi Sasuke was all but reliant on his Sharingan, and was able to fight at an high level regardless of it.
    Something neither Madara nor Itachi can say, for example
    Sasuke relied on his ability, but Naruto relied on an outside power to even get an edge over Sasuke. Naruto didn't start doin as well until he got Kyuubi's chakra, and after Sasuke got the third tomoe, Naruto needed Kyuubi shroud to stand a chance. Without powerups or whatnot, both would probably be equal, but Naruto had a better powerup in Kyuubi.

Sasuke has been fighting high level opponents though. Naruto wouldn't have been able to take on Deidara without being able to see where the bombs were, even the mini bombs. Without very fast reflex and speed, he wouldn't have stood a chance against Raikage OR Killerbee (Kyuubi's chakra protected him from Raikage). Likewise, Sasuke would stand no chance against Pain without Kyuubi chakra or Sage Mode... well, the only opponent that he wouldn't be able to deal with on his own, anyway.

Madara I think relied on his Sharingan a lot. According to his version, he was the one who got blind while his brother could still see. Probably because of Hashirama though, if Madara's fought Hashirama a lot.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True enough, consider that Sasuke is a rarety even among Uchihas:
    he relied mostly on his ninjutsu and used Sharingan as a support for his abilities, unlike Itachi himself or Madara. Still we can see Sasuke being arrogant plenty of times ( against Deidara, Danzou, A, Oro, Itachi ), same for Madara, with Tobi being the pinnacle.

Lately too, Sasuke seemed to even underestimate Kabuto
    From what we saw of Madara, he fight in a similar way to Sasuke. He started his fight off with ninjutsu before he dived in with the kenjutsu and taijutsu, using genjutsu only when Gaara stopped his blade and Susanoo only when he got caught off guard. I wouldn't say Sasuke was arrogant against Orochimaru, given that he purposely waited until the later was weaken to attack. Against Dedara and Ee, it was more them who were the arrogant ones. Against Itachi and Danzo, yeah Sasuke was quite arrogant, but that was mainly due to him having a plan in place that he was working towards. I would say that Kirabi was the only time Sasuke acted arrogant for no sane reason, given he had no plan in place or idea of his abilities like with the others.

As for Kabuto, why shouldn't Sasuke act regularly? As far as his history would tell him, Kabuto was no real threat. Sasuke presumably had a good idea of Kabuto's abilities along with obviously any abilities he would have gained from Orochimaru. Even given the current situation, it's not so much that Kabuto is too strong as it is that he has to hold back against him.

Exactly, but we know from part 1 that chakra is molded through handseals.
    Without seeing them sure, they are advantaged because they can see chakra, but they would have the same advantage a Byakugan user has, even less.

Now that I think about it, wouldn't the Byakugan being a better copying-evading eye, since it sees the chakra better than the Sharingan and probably even the Rin'negan?
    I mean, we saw against Naruto at VOTE that the Sharingan prediction ability lies on the reading on the chakra-usage on the body of the enemy ( literally how the chakra travels in the muscles ), a thing that both eyes have in common.
    So why the Sharingan is so superior to the Byakugan?
    Chakra is molded through handseals, but handselas aren't the only means to mold it. Things like shortening the number of handseals or using a technique that doesn't require them isn't gonna make it that harder to copy.

At this point in time we have no idea whether the Byakugan can see chakra color like the Sharingan can. Along with that, plus the analytical and mind reading/genjutsu ability, it seems better suited for it then the Byakugan.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I guess I DO need the list again then:

Sasuke praises Naruto's strength when he claims that he wants to fight him. Does so again when he states only top-class ninja can feel eachother's emotions when their fists clash (meaning he considers Naruto, who he's always thought was beneath him, to be top-class).He praises Sai's choice of defense when he saved Naruto from being stabbed. He admits when he's not superior to someone after a fight or when he's had difficulty (Deidara, Orochimaru), which takes lots of pride swallowing to admit you're beneath someone. This is part 2 Sasuke saying this by the way. Part TWO.
    Tobi praises Torune's kekkei genkai aswell as Hashirama, along with acknowledging that Sasuke defeating Danzo was an incredible feat (inadvertantly praising Danzo by proxy).
    Madara wanks to Hashirama constantly. Even spent multiple chapters talking shit to the kage, though admitting when they've pulled off an impressive defense or attack.
    You seem to confuse aknowledging with praising. I can aknowledge someone without praising him.
    Example?
    Itachi commented as "impressive" Sasuke unlocking Susano'o, that is a praise.
    Instead if Itachi would've said "it is expected for you to unlock Susano'o being my brother" this is aknowledgement, but no praise.
    And I already addressed Madara

Quote Quote:
    Also, calling someone arrogant is never, ever, EVER used in a positive connotation. You might as well have called them all pompous assholes since just like an arrogant person, a pompous asshole believes they're God's gift to the world. Except they're also an asshole.
    You are stereotyping, and of course I didn't say that Uchihas are arrogant as a compliment.
    Being arrogant is jumping to an enemy that is superior to you, does that makes you a pompous asshole?
    No.

Quote Quote:
    And I'll say boldly, no the hell he didn't panic. Him panicking is losing composure. Even with Naruto's shroud on Sasuke attempted to defend, and pressed the offensive when he saw a chance. Don't try to make it out like he shat himself and sat there to get pounded.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/229/3 First attack, he blocks, only to get blindsided by the shroud instead. Notice that he's hit with a sneak attack while he's clenching his arm in pain.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/229/4 The exact next page? Is he panicking? Nope. Despite the sound effect *stinging pain*, he's fighting back.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/229/6 Underwater the next page? He gets blitzed. No panicking.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/229/7 And... he's down.
    I was addressing this part of the fightk, when Sasuke definitely panicked, understandably of course:
    panicking
    panicking
    panicking

Quote Quote:
    So once again a booming, grandiose, no the hell he didn't. And even if you meant after Naruto started moving faster than his Sharingan for the second time when he goes 1 whole tail http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/231/3 , it doesn't change the fact that NARUTO was the one that had to power up to deal with the Sharingan, not the Sharingan had to power up to deal with Naruto. It went:

Sasuke with CS1 with no Sharingan>Naruto.
    Sasuke without CS1 with Sharingan>Naruto
    Naruto with Chakra shroud> Sharingan Sasuke
    3 Tomoe Sasuke> Chakra Shroud Naruto.
    1tK Naruto>3 Tomoe Sasuke
    1tk Naruto=CS2 Sasuke

Sasuke was on top more than Naruto was. The point is you claimed that Sasuke without a Sharingan could do nothing. You had to have known I was gonna shut that down QUICK. Not to mention, claiming Sasuke was relying on a power to get his blows means nothing when Naruto only ever had an upper hand when he was boosted by the Kyuubi enough to be faster than the Sharingan could see.

EDIT: Even funnier:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/231/7 He could still follow him, he just couldn't react because the chakra shroud was hitting him even though he was dodging Naruto. Once again it was WAAAAY more complicated than just "No Sharingan=Sasuke auto-fails". Way more complicated than that.
    I beg to differ:
    Sasuke wanted to avoid a stalemate against Naruto, and it was a two-tomoe sharingan Sasuke.
    So to rectify your list:

2 tomoe Sasuke = Base Naruto
    CS1 Sasuke > Base Naruto
    2 Tomoe Sharingan Sasuke < Shroud Naruto
    3 Tomoe Sharingan Sasuke > Shroud Naruto
    3 Tomoe Sharingan Sasuke < 1 Tail Naruto
    CS2 Sasuke = 1 Tail Naruto

Seems pretty even to me

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Sasuke relied on his ability, but Naruto relied on an outside power to even get an edge over Sasuke. Naruto didn't start doin as well until he got Kyuubi's chakra, and after Sasuke got the third tomoe, Naruto needed Kyuubi shroud to stand a chance. Without powerups or whatnot, both would probably be equal, but Naruto had a better powerup in Kyuubi.

Sasuke has been fighting high level opponents though. Naruto wouldn't have been able to take on Deidara without being able to see where the bombs were, even the mini bombs. Without very fast reflex and speed, he wouldn't have stood a chance against Raikage OR Killerbee (Kyuubi's chakra protected him from Raikage). Likewise, Sasuke would stand no chance against Pain without Kyuubi chakra or Sage Mode... well, the only opponent that he wouldn't be able to deal with on his own, anyway.

Madara I think relied on his Sharingan a lot. According to his version, he was the one who got blind while his brother could still see. Probably because of Hashirama though, if Madara's fought Hashirama a lot.
    I beg to differ, Sasuke relied on the CS to critically injure Naruto, was powered by the drug the Sound Four gave him

See? Both comments on that

So saying that Sasuke was superior to Naruto is BS, imho.
    They upped the other constantly.

As for Sasuke owning Deidara and Naruto owning Pein, it is a matter of match-ups, Deidara was ideal for Sasuke, while Pein was ideal for Naruto.
    If Kishi didn't pull out of his ass Lightning > Earth ( I mean, did he play Pokemon? It is like a Pikachu versus that big... Rock thing, Onyx if I recall, damn it was like 10 years ago ) Sasuke would've lost, since he couldn't be able to block the bombs.

Ironically Madara showed to be beastly even without the Sharingan power, hell his Katons required like 20 fodders to be countered, and seemed to have beastly speed and taijutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    From what we saw of Madara, he fight in a similar way to Sasuke. He started his fight off with ninjutsu before he dived in with the kenjutsu and taijutsu, using genjutsu only when Gaara stopped his blade and Susanoo only when he got caught off guard. I wouldn't say Sasuke was arrogant against Orochimaru, given that he purposely waited until the later was weaken to attack. Against Dedara and Ee, it was more them who were the arrogant ones. Against Itachi and Danzo, yeah Sasuke was quite arrogant, but that was mainly due to him having a plan in place that he was working towards. I would say that Kirabi was the only time Sasuke acted arrogant for no sane reason, given he had no plan in place or idea of his abilities like with the others.
    Against Deidara it was both of them actually, Sasuke won by match-up and because he was smarter.
    I agree with A though, he too was pretty arrogant, yet attacking the Raikage and his bodyguards like he did showed plenty of arrogance from Sasuke part too.

Still I don't mean it in an overly bad way, I like that Sasuke isn't a perfect Mary Sue kind of character like Kishi portrayed Minato and Edo Itachi.
    Sasuke is arrogant like Naruto is dumb, both have their moments where they fail, and moments where they display cleverness like no others

Quote Quote:
    As for Kabuto, why shouldn't Sasuke act regularly? As far as his history would tell him, Kabuto was no real threat. Sasuke presumably had a good idea of Kabuto's abilities along with obviously any abilities he would have gained from Orochimaru. Even given the current situation, it's not so much that Kabuto is too strong as it is that he has to hold back against him.
    He did say that he beat Oro only because he was weakened back then, and he would've know that Kabuto was at least a Jounin level opponent, so him having Oro's powers would set almost anyone on edge imho.

Quote Quote:
    Chakra is molded through handseals, but handselas aren't the only means to mold it. Things like shortening the number of handseals or using a technique that doesn't require them isn't gonna make it that harder to copy.

At this point in time we have no idea whether the Byakugan can see chakra color like the Sharingan can. Along with that, plus the analytical and mind reading/genjutsu ability, it seems better suited for it then the Byakugan.
    Yes, but it also requires skills, even if the Uchiha is a Suiton user he wouldn't be able to replicate Niidaime without having his mastery over water since he wouldn't be able to mold it they way he does, since it is unnatural.
    Infact you see Kakashi copying all the 44 handseals Zabuza used, despite being better at ninjutsu and having a water affinity.

Yes, Ao recognized Shisui's chakra color right away.
    If it wasn't the color, it was the flow.
    So the Byakugan being able to replicate Ninjutsu should be believable and justifiable, manga-wise.
    Imho the copying factor doesn't depend only on that, maybe the Sharingan has an analyzing factor in the eye matrix that can process the info and memorize them automatically.

I would've like way better if Kishi would've took the copying factor on a whole different level instead of granting hax ability after hax ability.
    How awesome would've been Sasuke with a Raiton armour, to say?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    as much awesome as naruto with fuuton armor, pretty much awesome

I think sasuke will develope/already developed something like amatearsu armor.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html
    this but more how should I say it.. effecient, like raiton armor

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    as much awesome as naruto with fuuton armor, pretty much awesome

I think sasuke will develope/already developed something like amatearsu armor.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html
    this but more how should I say it.. effecient, like raiton armor
    The last ending of the anime comes to mind

yes indeed, it would be cool if with Kagetsuchi he would be able to encoat not only the riblet version but also the full version with Amaterasu.
    It would be, like, waaaaay too much draining, but an entire Susano'o encased with Amaterasu would be the next level of awesome

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I beg to differ, Sasuke relied on the CS to critically injure Naruto, was powered by the drug the Sound Four gave him

See? Both comments on that

So saying that Sasuke was superior to Naruto is BS, imho.
    They upped the other constantly.
    though Sasuke wasn't as superior, he still had an edge over Naruto in base mode. based on how many times each hit the other anyway, as Sasuke landed at least two hits without help. Naruto had bunshin to help him. Though, I think both attacked out of the blue as well.

Also, I don't think MangaReader works for people in America now.

Quote Quote:
    As for Sasuke owning Deidara and Naruto owning Pein, it is a matter of match-ups, Deidara was ideal for Sasuke, while Pein was ideal for Naruto.
    If Kishi didn't pull out of his ass Lightning > Earth ( I mean, did he play Pokemon? It is like a Pikachu versus that big... Rock thing, Onyx if I recall, damn it was like 10 years ago ) Sasuke would've lost, since he couldn't be able to block the bombs.
    I agree, which is why I think it's stupid to use A > B, B > C, so A > C or using opponents to show how powerful each is.

Probably did, but in Pokemon it's earth > lightning. Well, ground type and rock type > lightning. It was kinda pulled out of his ass for Sasuke and Naruto's sake. Though, it makes sense if lightning is stronger since it has ability to pierce.

Quote Quote:
    Ironically Madara showed to be beastly even without the Sharingan power, hell his Katons required like 20 fodders to be countered, and seemed to have beastly speed and taijutsu.
    Yet people try to downplay him by saying he was up against fodders.

It's funny how Sasuke and Madara will get downplayed, but Minato and Jiraiya will be made to look better. Sasuke fights 1,000 shinobi for training and instead of killing them he knocks them out? Oh, not impressive like Minato taking out 50 chuunin is! Those fodders Sasuke fought must be farmers!!11 Madara by himself took out a lot of fodders and even made two or three kage-level enemies have to work together to even try to damage him, that's far more impressive than anything shown in the manga, except for Minato's reflexes when Tobi snuck up and Naruto saving Sakura in an epic way.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

though Sasuke wasn't as superior, he still had an edge over Naruto in base mode. based on how many times each hit the other anyway, as Sasuke landed at least two hits without help. Naruto had bunshin to help him. Though, I think both attacked out of the blue as well.

Also, I don't think MangaReader works for people in America now.
    They matched up each other nicely, Sasuke hit Naruto, Naruto hit Sasuke, and on, Chidori & Rasengan clash, even.

As for the scans, here.
    All the ones I posted for ninjabot comes from 1 or 2 chaps, so they can easily be relinked lol

Quote Quote:
    I agree, which is why I think it's stupid to use A > B, B > C, so A > C or using opponents to show how powerful each is.

Probably did, but in Pokemon it's earth > lightning. Well, ground type and rock type > lightning. It was kinda pulled out of his ass for Sasuke and Naruto's sake. Though, it makes sense if lightning is stronger since it has ability to pierce.
    Earth isn't the best conductor to lightning, and Kishi screwed up since he made Water users such as Suigetsu weak to Lightning.
    The way the manga is now, Lightning is the only element that has 2 advantages ( Water and Earth ).
    He did so for 2 reasons:
    -Save Sasuke's and Kakashi's ass ( respectively against Dei and Kakuzu )
    -Enable Naruto to have an advantage over Sasuke in element, if we follow the logic element windmill it would be something like this:

Wind<Fire<Water<Lightning<Earth<Wind

So Naruto's Wind affinity would be useless

Quote Quote:
    Yet people try to downplay him by saying he was up against fodders.

It's funny how Sasuke and Madara will get downplayed, but Minato and Jiraiya will be made to look better. Sasuke fights 1,000 shinobi for training and instead of killing them he knocks them out? Oh, not impressive like Minato taking out 50 chuunin is! Those fodders Sasuke fought must be farmers!!11 Madara by himself took out a lot of fodders and even made two or three kage-level enemies have to work together to even try to damage him, that's far more impressive than anything shown in the manga, except for Minato's reflexes when Tobi snuck up and Naruto saving Sakura in an epic way.
    Lol true, I doubt that anyone can diss Madara though, he is the closest one to Rikudou Sennin imho, even more than actual Naruto.

I still believe though that this fodder would've killed Itachi now we know why Itachi fled from Konoha

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

They matched up each other nicely, Sasuke hit Naruto, Naruto hit Sasuke, and on, Chidori & Rasengan clash, even.

As for the scans, here.
    All the ones I posted for ninjabot comes from 1 or 2 chaps, so they can easily be relinked lol
    Well, that was the last page we saw Sasuke in CS form until Naruto used Kyuubi chakra. Still looked like Sasuke had more advantage overall since he was straight up fighting while Naruto used bunshins.

I'm a mod, you link me to stuff, peon.

I kid by the way.

Quote Quote:
    Earth isn't the best conductor to lightning, and Kishi screwed up since he made Water users such as Suigetsu weak to Lightning.
    The way the manga is now, Lightning is the only element that has 2 advantages ( Water and Earth ).
    He did so for 2 reasons:
    -Save Sasuke's and Kakashi's ass ( respectively against Dei and Kakuzu )
    -Enable Naruto to have an advantage over Sasuke in element, if we follow the logic element windmill it would be something like this:
    Doesnt' look like the aim was for conduction though as we saw lightning pierce earth. Kakashi managed to pierce Kakuzu using earth defense on his skin (he wouldn't need elemental weakness for that in my opinion like Sasuke did), and Sasuke defused the bombs by piercing it. Suigetsu is weak to lightning because he's made of water. We don't really know if water itself is weak to lightning.

Quote Quote:
    Lol true, I doubt that anyone can diss Madara though, he is the closest one to Rikudou Sennin imho, even more than actual Naruto.

I still believe though that this fodder would've killed Itachi now we know why Itachi fled from Konoha
    No way, Naruto took out kage level ninjas in Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode, Madara only took out 20-chuunin level in base mode! Obviously Naruto > Madara by eons and centuries and lightyears! Kishishisihsishishishi

You, get out of here!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Against Deidara it was both of them actually, Sasuke won by match-up and because he was smarter.
    I agree with A though, he too was pretty arrogant, yet attacking the Raikage and his bodyguards like he did showed plenty of arrogance from Sasuke part too.

Still I don't mean it in an overly bad way, I like that Sasuke isn't a perfect Mary Sue kind of character like Kishi portrayed Minato and Edo Itachi.
    Sasuke is arrogant like Naruto is dumb, both have their moments where they fail, and moments where they display cleverness like no others
    Yeah, Sasuke won, but he was more reserved and sober against Deidara due to solely wanting to ask him a question.

He did say that he beat Oro only because he was weakened back then, and he would've know that Kabuto was at least a Jounin level opponent, so him having Oro's powers would set almost anyone on edge imho.
    Sasuke had grown quite a bit since then in addition to fully knowing what Orochimaru was capable of along with likely knowing what Kabuto was capable of. With the exception of his current abilities, there would have been nothing Sasuke couldn't handle after all he had recently faced.

Yes, but it also requires skills, even if the Uchiha is a Suiton user he wouldn't be able to replicate Niidaime without having his mastery over water since he wouldn't be able to mold it they way he does, since it is unnatural.
    Infact you see Kakashi copying all the 44 handseals Zabuza used, despite being better at ninjutsu and having a water affinity.

Yes, Ao recognized Shisui's chakra color right away.
    If it wasn't the color, it was the flow.
    So the Byakugan being able to replicate Ninjutsu should be believable and justifiable, manga-wise.
    Imho the copying factor doesn't depend only on that, maybe the Sharingan has an analyzing factor in the eye matrix that can process the info and memorize them automatically.

I would've like way better if Kishi would've took the copying factor on a whole different level instead of granting hax ability after hax ability.
    I think it would depend more on the amount of chakra they have to use to replicate such a feat, judging from Kisame who's capable of the same without seemingly needing a bunch of handseals. And Kakashi had to preform all the seals because he was using that illusion trick on Zabuza.

I forgot about Ao seeing Shisui's chakra. But the Byakugan still lacks the analytical and prediction ability the Sharingan uses to copy. A Byakugan user would only be capable of learning a technique as fast as normal, like a regular person seeing handseals being made.

Possessing the Raiton Armor would be redundant in the face of Susanoo, which not only provides defense but a separate offense from the user too.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Naruto Fans! Please visit the Role Play section, the link is in my signature and start your Naruto RP if you like!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was the last page we saw Sasuke in CS form until Naruto used Kyuubi chakra. Still looked like Sasuke had more advantage overall since he was straight up fighting while Naruto used bunshins.

I'm a mod, you link me to stuff, peon.

I kid by the way.
    Well Naruto's style revolves around Kage Bushins, so you can't really consider them not a part of his natural strenght, considering that he uses them in a way probably no other ninja in history displayed.

All hail M3J

Quote Quote:
    Doesnt' look like the aim was for conduction though as we saw lightning pierce earth. Kakashi managed to pierce Kakuzu using earth defense on his skin (he wouldn't need elemental weakness for that in my opinion like Sasuke did), and Sasuke defused the bombs by piercing it. Suigetsu is weak to lightning because he's made of water. We don't really know if water itself is weak to lightning.
    If a being made of water is weak to lightning, I assume that it is weak to it.
    Still if Earth would have the advantage over Lightning, I doubt that Kakashi would've pierced Kakuzu, since his skin was ultra hard.
    Not that does it matter anymore, the nature of chakra is being slowly forgotten

Quote Quote:
    No way, Naruto took out kage level ninjas in Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode, Madara only took out 20-chuunin level in base mode! Obviously Naruto > Madara by eons and centuries and lightyears! Kishishisihsishishishi

You, get out of here!

Well, that clone of Naruto was pratically a war hero since it offed the Third Raikage and was about to off Madara.
    Funny how dat clone had more accomplishments than 99% of the alliance soldiers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    . Sasuke had grown quite a bit since then in addition to fully knowing what Orochimaru was capable of along with likely knowing what Kabuto was capable of. With the exception of his current abilities, there would have been nothing Sasuke couldn't handle after all he had recently faced.
    True, true, but it was Oro's power on top of Kabuto's power.
    Regardless one would have to be cautios.
    In Sasuke's defence, he sobered up after Kabuto used that white thingy

Quote Quote:
    I think it would depend more on the amount of chakra they have to use to replicate such a feat, judging from Kisame who's capable of the same without seemingly needing a bunch of handseals. And Kakashi had to preform all the seals because he was using that illusion trick on Zabuza.
    True, shame handseals are now almost unimportant.
    Hell Sasuke can use Chidori without it, same for Kakashi.

Quote Quote:
    I forgot about Ao seeing Shisui's chakra. But the Byakugan still lacks the analytical and prediction ability the Sharingan uses to copy. A Byakugan user would only be capable of learning a technique as fast as normal, like a regular person seeing handseals being made.

Possessing the Raiton Armor would be redundant in the face of Susanoo, which not only provides defense but a separate offense from the user too.
    Well it would see how the chakra is molded, same way as the Sharingan.
    Maybe its eyes wouldn't autocopy it, but it would be an advantage for sure.

Regarding the armour, say someone can pierce it, like the Third Raikage's hellfinger.
    With a Raiton Armour on top of his impressive speed he would be able to deal with it, and not only that, it would further enhance his Sharingan ability imho by overcharging his synapses.
    I would prefer a Raiton Armour clad Sasuke battling a Sage Mode Naruto instead of an EMS/Susanoo spammage from Sasuke and Kyuubi chakra/Rasengan spammage from Naruto

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    The stupidity in this situation is he knowingly went to a summit of KAGES to fight. Yes he was outnumbered and needed saving, but he knew he would be outnumbered and all 5 Kages + leader of the Iron Country would be there.
    Even if I find the sole idea to hide inside the Kage's meeting building rather stupid to ambush Danzou, the fact is Sasuke never wanted to have anything to do with the other Kages, remember that Zetsu warned them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Even if I find the sole idea to hide inside the Kage's meeting building rather stupid to ambush Danzou, the fact is Sasuke never wanted to have anything to do with the other Kages, remember that Zetsu warned them.
    Yeah but come on, you have 6 leaders each with guards attending a meeting. He thinks hes gonna quietly slit Danzo's throat and disappear? The Kages already didn't' trust one another so things were tense and everyone was on alert, I don't know why Sasuke thought he could do that with his silly team even if Zetsu didn't screw things up.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman
    When they stabbed each other and Karin had to heal him, that wasn't a suicide attack, that came afterwards.
    Then the fact he dileberately chose this exact outcome nullifies the fact that he'd need saving because he knew before hand he would need saving. Hell, he planned on it. Once again, not tantamount to the dumbing down he's experiencing in this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bigman
    The stupidity in this situation is he knowingly went to a summit of KAGES to fight. Yes he was outnumbered and needed saving, but he knew he would be outnumbered and all 5 Kages + leader of the Iron Country would be there.
    That was never the plan. The plan was to find Danzou, finish buisiness, and get out. He had no idea his allies would ruin his plan and actually WANT him to fight through the worlds strongest ninja in a gauntlet. I guess you could say that it was stupid to trust Tobi, but still, Sasuke dying right there would have been detrimental to Tobi's plans, so he likely expected he wouldn't put him into too much of an unwinnable situation for fear of losing a pawn. Thus, he wasn't unneccessarily dumbed down like he was in the recent chapter, once again, making it a different scenario.

Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast