Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #46
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    It's actually shocking people are unhappy with Sasuke "spamming" his Mangekyo. Thought you'd be used to it by now with Naruto spamming bunshins and rasengan.... Besides, Sasuke was testing out his Mangekyo and learning it. At least he has plenty of other jutsu under his arsenal like chidori, chidori nagashi, couple of katon, etc. Naruto just has bunshins, rasengan, and FRS. Hell, he hasn't even picked up any other jutsu since then, from what I recall. At least Sasuke's mixed it around.

    Basically, you can't accuse Sasuke of spamming his jutsu without accusing Naruto of doing it, and even worse. Almost all his fights have been full of bunshins, plenty of time over 9000 bunshins that did nothing whatsoever.

  2. #47
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonlife View Post
    ^He's doesn't get the attention for being the "main asshole"; but one of the few characters who exhibit ninja-like traits. (I hate to say it; but, all the other characters seem less like ninjas, & more like your typical SHONEN-class, overblown fighters.)
    I don't really like Naruto as a character at this point, but if this is a jab at him, I have to disagree. While recently he's been all "GO INTO KYUUBI MODE AND SMASH WITH RASENGAN," Naruto was one of the more ninja-like fighters himself. Whether it's diversions, distractions, or deceptions, Naruto's been pretty boss with ninja tactics. In fact, he wouldn't have lasted long against Kiba, and wouldn't have defeated Neji, Pain, or Kakuzu without his tactics.

    Regarding Sasuke's fighting style, yea, Sasuke is one of those few...others (other than Naruto) would include Itachi, Kakashi, etc.

    As far as spamming...I guess that now, using an ability once per fight is spamming....I didn't know that. I'd be willing to bet that Naruto used more Rasengan/variants against Pain than Sasuke has used MS techniques period, lol. Considering that Sasuke actually fought against multiple Kage-level after getting MS, I don't see how it wasn't expected for him to use MS techs.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #48
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    I don't really like Naruto as a character at this point, but if this is a jab at him, I have to disagree. While recently he's been all "GO INTO KYUUBI MODE AND SMASH WITH RASENGAN," Naruto was one of the more ninja-like fighters himself. Whether it's diversions, distractions, or deceptions, Naruto's been pretty boss with ninja tactics. In fact, he wouldn't have lasted long against Kiba, and wouldn't have defeated Neji, Pain, or Kakuzu without his tactics.
    I would agree that young Naruto was a ninja. Current Naruto, however, is a different story. In fact, I would say young Naruto is a much more "skilled" ninja than the current one.

  5. #49
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I wish everyone'd stop confusing bait-and-switch with genius level battle strategy. I remember about a year or two ago someone said Naruto had surpassed Kakashi as a battle strategist, and I threw up in my mouth a little.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #50
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    I would agree that young Naruto was a ninja. Current Naruto, however, is a different story. In fact, I would say young Naruto is a much more "skilled" ninja than the current one.
    Not necessarily. Part II Naruto actually uses his bunshins better and knew the value of hiding (hid in bushes when Yamato met with Kabuto as Sasori). Part I Naruto would have just jumped out and be all "OROCHIMARU U GOIN' DOWN" or something. Instead of spamming his bunshins like no tomorrow, Naruto uses it better. Hell, he even used kunai at one point in a battle after summoning it from a scroll.

    Though, younger Naruto did have more variety than current Naruto (including Rikudou mode Naruto). Where is his Uzumaki Naruto rendan? Version with 1000 clones? Naruto lost what versatility he had, sadly, sticking to rasengan and shadow clones.


    Sasuke's a better shinobi/ninja than Naruto though. Part I in the beginning against Kakash is proof enough: Sasuke and Sakura immediately hid and went out of sight while Naruto was out there in the open. Honestly though, you can't make Sasuke look bad without making Naruto look bad.

  8. #51
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,599
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    All i know is that for a jutsu as "hax" and "op" has Amaterasu, it still has yet to actually kill someone. Hell i don't even think it has been shown to seriously injure anyone either.
    Well...what about this white snake during Sasuke vs. Itachi? He was life being man...you're cold.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  9. #52
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Though, younger Naruto did have more variety than current Naruto (including Rikudou mode Naruto). Where is his Uzumaki Naruto rendan? Version with 1000 clones? Naruto lost what versatility he had, sadly, sticking to rasengan and shadow clones.
    I think that's the same stuff that "Planetary Rasengan" or multiple rasengans, or using Kyuubi arms to smash Zetsus into Oodama-rasengan. "Naruto Rendan" was just all clones working together when attacking, it's a multiple attack repeating what was done by a single person previously (Konoha Rendan). He's still using his abilities together to change the previous into something new, although it's still quite the same deep down.

    Also, I suppose Kishi is keeping Naruto's creativity for Sasuke versus Naruto. That's when the cool stuff will start pumping in! But don't take multiple rasengans lightly: I remember thinking a lot about what other variations would be possible with Kyuubi arms, and it took me hours of entertaining back when that chapter went out.

    Imagine Naruto's clones with tons of arms working together, it's quite impossible to react fast enough to avoid them all!
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; December 25, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

  10. #53
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,594
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions *Maybe no chapter this week (READ OP)

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not necessarily. Part II Naruto actually uses his bunshins better and knew the value of hiding (hid in bushes when Yamato met with Kabuto as Sasori). Part I Naruto would have just jumped out and be all "OROCHIMARU U GOIN' DOWN" or something. Instead of spamming his bunshins like no tomorrow, Naruto uses it better. Hell, he even used kunai at one point in a battle after summoning it from a scroll.

    Though, younger Naruto did have more variety than current Naruto (including Rikudou mode Naruto). Where is his Uzumaki Naruto rendan? Version with 1000 clones? Naruto lost what versatility he had, sadly, sticking to rasengan and shadow clones.


    Sasuke's a better shinobi/ninja than Naruto though. Part I in the beginning against Kakash is proof enough: Sasuke and Sakura immediately hid and went out of sight while Naruto was out there in the open. Honestly though, you can't make Sasuke look bad without making Naruto look bad.
    That was at the beginning of part II,where Kishi seemed to still care.As for the bush action,remember the state he was in when he jumped out?And what happened afterwards?

  11. #54
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    ...you're kidding, right? You're kidding when you say he didn't go blind in the middle of a fight. You have to be. Sakura, the near-worst ninja out of the Rookie 9 got the drop on him because he went legally blind for a few seconds. http://www.mangareader.net/93-47597-...apter-484.html


    No hypothetical about it. He went straight Mr. Magoo, and almost died to an opponent far beneath him because of it. Consider it "not an actual battle" if you want, but I consider any fight that could result in your death counts as an actual battle. Especially when you're exhausted and outnumbered.


    As for the other cost of using the Mangekyou (the massive chakra drain and brutal pain) literally every fight he's used it in that's lasted longer than two chapters resulted in him kneeling in pain and huffing in exhaustion, aswell as Karin or Tobi talking about how low his chakra is. I'd post scans but... it's every fight, so there's no point. There's no middleground here. We know who pays immediate, inescapable prices for their power, and we know who doesn't.
    oho was that in the middle of the fight? cause all i see is him standing there and nobody attacking him,and injuring him or anything. That's exactly what i meant when i said all those going blind moments and bleeding from eyes are just theatricals, only allowed to manifest when sasuke won't be harmed really, as we eventually find out in the instance you linked. So if we were to ignore sage mode's risk of turning the user into a frog and kyuubi-chakra's risk of killing its host because they won't be allowed to be a factor in effect, then this risk of blindness is to be treated as same since sasuke is equally plot-shielded and his blurring vision doesn't cost him anything of substance in the actual fight. That's how all his MS fights were.

    ---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonlife View Post
    ^He's doesn't get the attention for being the "main asshole"; but one of the few characters who exhibit ninja-like traits. (I hate to say it; but, all the other characters seem less like ninjas, & more like your typical SHONEN-class, overblown fighters.)
    A guy who attacked 5 kages headon because he got a little power up is ninja, cool story bro...

    ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Boring and tedious? Sasuke has alot of bad qualities, but being boring and tedious isn't one of them. And he uses plenty of techniques beyond just his Ms and Chidori. He's one of the few characters who uses nearly all the various combat styles in each of his battles.
    He is as boring and as tedious as Naruto. If anyone finds Naruto boring and tedious, he should think the same of Sasuke. that was the point i was making and i thought it was pretty obvious with the way i totally paraphrased chilibun.

    ---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Sasuke might be a spammer in some people's eyes, however he is not on the same level or now way close to the level of spamming to naruto. Naruto has created a whole new level of spamming a tech. doesn't matter how many different styles of Rasengan naruto uses it is still a rasengan. Exception being the FRS, I hate sasuke the most in the whole, but I will have to disagree with him spamming the MS, its his bloodline limit and something he was born with, while he learned and developed his other tech. while in case of naruto he has only shown using one damn tech. over and over and over again.
    So if something is genetically inherited it can't be spammed? if something is learned and developed, they can't be spammed? then what can be spammed, prey tell? i mean if having to learn a jutsu automatically means its usage can never be called spamming, then how can one say naruto spams rasengan...since he also had to learn it?
    Last edited by ashher; December 25, 2011 at 12:30 PM.

  12. #55
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ashher
    oho was that in the middle of the fight? cause all i see is him standing there and nobody attacking him,and injuring him or anything. That's exactly what i meant when i said all those going blind moments and bleeding from eyes are just theatricals, only allowed to manifest when sasuke won't be harmed really, as we in the instance you linked.

    Then you didn't just see someone attempt to kill him? And it does'nt matter at all that the fight hadn't ended yet and BOTH ninja declared multiple times they were there to kill him? Theatrics or not, they took place during the middle of a genuine fight to the death, that can't be downplayed.


    Quote Quote:
    So if we were to ignore sage mode's risk of turning the user into a frog and kyuubi-chakra's risk of killing its host because they won't be allowed to be a factor in effect, then this risk of blindness is to be treated as same since sasuke is equally plot-shielded and his blurring vision doesn't cost him anything of substance in the actual fight. That's how all his MS fights were.

    I clearly showed him in the middle of a fight that was at first a draw until his eyesight went bad. Afterwhich he nearly died DUE to that lapse in eyesight. There's no middleground because you can't show the same thing for Naruto, so you can't say it's the same thing. This is an immediate consequence paid for the use of his powers, and he suffered because of it.

  13. #56
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Then you didn't just see someone attempt to kill him? And it does'nt matter at all that the fight hadn't ended yet and BOTH ninja declared multiple times they were there to kill him? Theatrics or not, they took place during the middle of a genuine fight to the death, that can't be downplayed.
    I saw someone attempt to kill him, did i see him even getting scratched due to his blindness. No. So its all meaningless according to your logic, since you claim the risks of sage mode and kyuubi mode to be meaningless since the risks actually do not come to happen.





    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I clearly showed him in the middle of a fight that was at first a draw until his eyesight went bad. Afterwhich he nearly died DUE to that lapse in eyesight. There's no middleground because you can't show the same thing for Naruto, so you can't say it's the same thing. This is an immediate consequence paid for the use of his powers, and he suffered because of it.
    So nearly dying is good enough to be counted as a factor? Or being cornered in a fight due to the drawback and having to adjust for is good enough to be counted as a factor? then here are the panels you wanted:

    Because the time required for Sage mode, Naruto allowing pa to die and finally getting caught by deva leaving his life at the mercy of his opponent for three chapters

    Naruto nearly dying and killing the whole village with himself by nearly letting kyuubi out

  14. #57
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ashher
    So nearly dying is good enough to be counted as a factor? Or being cornered in a fight due to the drawback and having to adjust for is good enough to be counted as a factor? then here are the panels you wanted:

    Because the time required for Sage mode, Naruto allowing pa to die and finally getting caught by deva leaving his life at the mercy of his opponent for three chapters

    The difference here, that you're still (deliberately) missing is that Naruto had an out, whereas Sasuke didn't. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v47/c435/7.html


    This is Naruto at full health without a damn scratch on his face, but without Sage Mode. At this current point he's capable of performing bunshin to prevent what's about to happen. He doesn't though. He uses somemore of that battle genius logic and runs straight at him. Likewise, Midori just kinda... stood there after the Genjutsu was stopped. Why didn't she reverse summon a clone for him (he still had one left) inorder to skip the "consequence" of time necessary to access Sage Mode? Naruto had multiple ways out, both of whom didn't result in him being maimed.


    Quote Quote:
    Naruto nearly dying and killing the whole village with himself by nearly letting kyuubi out

    I addressed this already. It's not a consequence if he loses nothing. Even when he was buy himself with no one there to save him from the consequences of his actions a damn ghost appeared in his mind and turned off the Kyuubi like it was no big deal. AND perfectly sealed his seal back to a point stronger than it was prior to the fight.

    Sasuke however? Tobi may have shown up to save him, but when Sasuke left that fight he was blind as a bat: an unavoidable consequence. Naruto left his fight with a stronger seal. Sasuke left his fight blind. I dare you to try to compare both situations as equal.

  15. #58
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    He is as boring and as tedious as Naruto. If anyone finds Naruto boring and tedious, he should think the same of Sasuke. that was the point i was making and i thought it was pretty obvious with the way i totally paraphrased chilibun.
    But Sasuke and Naruto are nothing alike in this regard. Naruto's treated the way he is because for all his power and abilities, he usually fights in the same exactly way each battle. Sasuke on the other hand never fights with the same tactics. He always employs unique tactics for every battle. In addition, while he may be saved from death in the end, Sasuke actually fails and loses, which shows variety.

  16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #59
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Ok this is just my two cents after reading the monumental discussion that took place over the last few pages......

    Sasuke and Naruto are characters that I believe peeked as ninjas a while ago...... And this basically has to do with how Kishi has written the Naruto Saga,

    I think what people are ultimately arguing about, with this whole spamming discussion, is about fighting potential and versatility as ninjas....

    Which takes us to MS vs clone/rasengan

    At the end of the day I think you need to except that every ninja in this series becomes a spammer, and no one can really deny this....
    As someone pointed out, Minato spammed Hirashin and Rasengan, Kakashi spams Chidori/Sharigan, and more recently his own MS, Raikage his lightning cloak, Gaara his sand, etc, etc, etc, NOW THIS IS NOT A BAD THING, its just fact that at the end of the day this is their best techniques, and they are going to rely on them (This is deliberate by Kishi).

    However what is interesting is that in the case of both Naruto and Sasuke we have seen their growth as ninjas, and seen them develop these techniques which they now spam (which is obviously because this manga is coming to an end, my opinion). As I result I think what people get upset about is that we all remember a time when they didn't do this......

    I think Sasuke is more true of this as Naruto, Sasuke (imho, but i think a lot of people will agree with me) was at his best before he got MS, which ultimately reached its pinnacle with his fight with Itachi. We saw versatility, genius, intelligence, and AMAAZING techniques which were developed in extreme situations......in other words he was adaptable....... The problem with all of that is that MS trumps all, and why would anyone bother use a katon when you have ameratsu, regular genjutsu when you have Tsukomi (cant spell it lol) and bother training your speed and agility when you have Susanoo....

    NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, MS is great but it many ways its ruined Sasuke's character for me, he was a genius before, now he's just overpowered, so we don't see those flashes of brilliance like we used to see, like in his fight with deidra and itachi.....

    All of this also applies to naruto.....he was never a genius, he was a regular ninja with GUTS!!!! That's what we've loved about him. Him grabbing Kabuto's hand to use the rasengan, his whole digging to beat neji, his head but to beat gaara, they weren't technical brilliance they were just a manifestation of SHEER DETERMINATION!!!

    But once again, this was never going to last, we all wanted to see him control the Kyuubi, we all want to see him rival his dad, BUT AS A RESULT, it has detracted from Naruto's original way as a ninja, because like sasuke, why bother with guts and determination when you have unlimited chakra and can spam clones and massive rasengans LOL!

    Sam as Sasuke Naruto's fight for me peaked with pain, though he did use a lot of rasengans and had sage mode we saw those moments, like him throwing himself at pain using his other clones, that left me nostalgic of the old naruto ways..... but it was doomed to transecend into a "who has the better spamming techniques" because as fans thats what we really wanted......maybe Kishi could have somehow balanced the two (maybe he still will) but I think the introduction of Madara and what his powers consisted of proved to me that that was not going to be the case

    I LOVE THIS MANGA, I LOVE HOW IT HAS DEVELOPED, but I doubt i will ever see any fight that rivals Itachi vs Sasuke or Sasuke vs Naruto (Round 1), because the way these techniques have developed it doesn't have room for those flashes of genius (from sasuke) or those guts moments (from naruto)......

    So I hope everyone is looking forward to a Kyuubi vs EMS battle, because thats what we're going to get

    IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #60
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.11 - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    He is as boring and as tedious as Naruto. If anyone finds Naruto boring and tedious, he should think the same of Sasuke. that was the point i was making and i thought it was pretty obvious with the way i totally paraphrased chilibun.
    And you would be completely wrong. Naruto seriously only uses TWO goddamn jutsus. Each Sasuke fight includes a whole variety of justsus that include 3 MS abilities, 5 chidori variants, katons, summons, genjutsu, swordplay, and shurikens. Whether you find Sasuke fights boring or not is up to you, but his fight are far from tedious. Did you paraphrase me just so I can prove you wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    At the end of the day I think you need to except that every ninja in this series becomes a spammer, and no one can really deny this....
    As someone pointed out, Minato spammed Hirashin and Rasengan, Kakashi spams Chidori/Sharigan, and more recently his own MS, Raikage his lightning cloak, Gaara his sand, etc, etc, etc, NOW THIS IS NOT A BAD THING, its just fact that at the end of the day this is their best techniques, and they are going to rely on them (This is deliberate by Kishi).
    Nope, and here is where our definition of spamming differs. Using a jutsu once or twice per fight is not called spamming. Using a jutsu like 100 times per fight is called spamming, especially since its the only jutsus you use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    I think Sasuke is more true of this as Naruto, Sasuke (imho, but i think a lot of people will agree with me) was at his best before he got MS, which ultimately reached its pinnacle with his fight with Itachi. We saw versatility, genius, intelligence, and AMAAZING techniques which were developed in extreme situations......in other words he was adaptable....... The problem with all of that is that MS trumps all, and why would anyone bother use a katon when you have ameratsu, regular genjutsu when you have Tsukomi (cant spell it lol) and bother training your speed and agility when you have Susanoo....
    Because MS abilities CAN'T be spammed. That was the whole argument. MS jutsus are so chakra intensive and takes such a large toll on the eyes that you simply cannot use it multiple times or for long durations. Sasuke has never used Amaterasu more than once in a fight nor Tsukiyomi. He has also never held Susanoo throughout a fight. He has always used a variety of other jutsus to supplement his fights. And for all the talk of how Sasuke's MS abilities are over powered, he has consistently gotten his ass whooped. He might squeek out a win, but he has never been dominating. Also, he has never managed to defeat anybody by simply using an MS technique. You can make an argument for Amaterasu on Bee, but it wasn't really a win since Bee escaped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    All of this also applies to naruto.....he was never a genius, he was a regular ninja with unlimited chakra and a magic genie in his GUT!!!!

    But once again, this was never going to last, we all wanted to see him control the Kyuubi, we all want to see him rival his dad, BUT AS A RESULT, it has detracted from Naruto's original way as a ninja, because like sasuke, why bother with guts and determination when you have unlimited chakra and can spam clones and massive rasengans LOL!
    I fixed it for ya . Seriously though, I did enjoy Naruto in part 1, but his development in part 2 is a major disappointment. I didn't care much if he ever rivaled his dad or tamed the Kyuubi. I just wanted him to be a ninja, with a set of ninja skills. I'd been much happier if he developed a similar skill set to Jiraiya instead of simply gaining power levels and using the same 2 jutsus over and over again.
    Last edited by chilibun; December 25, 2011 at 10:05 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts