Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #601
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Gaara was wounded because he endured 3 Chidori.
    3. And it still got the upper hand against Sasuke and Naruto. Also yes, Sasuke trashed Naruto in his non-tailed mode with only the Sharingan. Ok Naruto was holding back, but the difference was still too much.
    Also almost broke out doesn't mean nothing, Pein shrugged off the attempt and said "I will make a bigger one".
    So no problem for him, really.

    Only time Naruto got the Kyuubi was on top of Gamabunta, beforehand it was all Naruto. Naruto did better than Sasuke? Yes, because he spammed 1000 clones, and those clones didn't act as fodder, but actually, for the first time, used their numerical advantage instead of being suicidal fodders.

    The point was not "only Naruto loses" but "Sasuke loses while Naruto wins all".
    Didn't happen, so saying that Sasuke lost too really isn't relevant, they both lost, and they both struggled. Heck, Sasuke scored a win against Naruto, forget it?

    True, the Kyuubi helped him.
    Never said it didn't. Still unless he went 4 tails, the difference wasn't overwhelming, and on four tails and above it is all Kyuubi, not Naruto.
    Naruto merely gives the body. And it hurts him a lot, and shorten his lifespan


    @Ninjabot
    Spoiler show
    I've not replied for a while due to how busy I....... But wow!! I'm in awe just reading your reply to Ninjabot...
    This is awesome stuff ^_^..

  2. #602
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Has it really come to this, an Uchicha named user being neutral and users claiming to be neutral prefering Uchichas over Naruto. Wrote up my own reply yesterday but stopped halfway through because it felt so futile, I will post it anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjabot
    This is based entirely on opinion. You have no idea how many fights he's used his MS in, nor whether the medicine he used to prolong his life may have prolonged the health of his eyes.
    The way and number he used it in the manga and the time between obtaining them to his death, when compared to Sasuke going blind seems ridiculous long. Well you have no idea how often he had used it too, so that's entirely your opinion too.

    Quote Quote:
    You bring this up as if this is something everyone in the manga could do. That's not a weakness of a jinchuuriki, it's a weakness of the seal keeping the Kyuubi inside of him.
    Come to think of it, how many fuuinjutsu masters are there in the manga? And how many ninja in the manga can take advantage of the MS's weaknesses? You're not helping your argument. You're only proving that only a bare minimum of ninja are a genuine threat to Naruto thanks to Kurama. Which is proving MY point.
    Due to the eradication of the Uzumaki clan, not many. Are you really trying to say that the Hakke no Fuuin Shiki was weak? In the end it's their[jinchuuriki] big disadvantage, just admit it. Alone in Konoha we had the three Sages, Danzo, Hiruzen and Minato capable of using high lvl sealing techniques, we don't know about the remaining 4/5 ninja villages and the countless neighbooring villages, which each have probably some strong fuuin users as shown during the war to stop ET.

    Quote Quote:
    Orochimaru began breaking it with time. Deidara got out of one. Manda is a damn snake. Kyuubi is genetically predisposed to being controlled by the Sharingan. I'm bringing up Sasuke because the instant I defended the Sharingan wielders your first jab was against Sasuke, as if he was the spokesperson for all things Uchiha.
    Except they aren't. Sasuke's strongest Genjutsu was practically useless against Danzou thanks to his skill with Genjutsu. You simply have to be good at dispelling Genjutsu. You don't need a Sharingan, or a bijuu, or anything out of the ordinary other than the skill to defeat the illusion. Anything that can be defeated by a large group of people without some sort of legendary item or power is not hax. It's just strong.
    Doesn't that make the EMS/MS a hax too? It's a legendary power in form of a sensory organ and not a large group of people can defeat the users? I will return the question: Come to think of it, how many genjutsu masters are there in the manga, excluding Sharingan users? I see fast characters like A, Bee, Gai or Naruto capable of fighting with taijutsu against those guys, but we also know downside of that fighting style, not being able to look at the enemy.

    Quote Quote:
    Not at all, considering he had to spend a month mastering what he just learned. It shows him how to do it, it doesn't GIVE it to him as a gift. Inorder for Sasuke to get faster he had to copy Lee's taijutsu, then train to use it. Inorder for Naruto to get faster however, all he has to do is get mad. Or get a fist bump. Fuck Naruto.
    There is a difference between mastering something and copying something immediately. And that was his point, understanding almost every jutsu just by looking and even being able to copy them as long as the jutsu consists of their own Seishitsuhenka/elemental capabilities. A fist bump or Naruto training day and night for Sage Mode? Should he have had a rethorical training to convince Kurama or his pure intention? He couldn't train to become a better friend of the bijuu, Naruto had to show trust and acknowledgement and that he did, after 570 chapters as mentioned before

    Quote Quote:
    Don't even. YOU started with the Sasuke stuff the instant I called BS on your "Naruto's not hax" rant. I was simply replying in kind. If you think I'm wrong, I'll quote every single instance you mentioned him in.
    That's your personal fight. If we can trust the manga, good Sharingan users should be able to subdue the Kyuubi.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  3. #603
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    People hate to admit but although there are a lot of naruto, minato, jiraiya many fans of the uchiha absolutely flip out turn their heads away from any negative aspects about that clan just as much as those naruto,minato, etc fanatics.


  4. #604
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I've not replied for a while due to how busy I....... But wow!! I'm in awe just reading your reply to Ninjabot...
    This is awesome stuff ^_^..
    Thank you mate

  5. #605
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Talking about Naruto vs. Gaara, when Naruto use his 1000 clones Uzumaki Naruto Barrage and blew up Gaara's butt. He forced Gaara to go full bijuu mode. As far as I saw, Gaara had upper hand until Naruto gained confidence and determination. Though, Bunta was getting beaten by Shukaku.

    Doubt it'd have worked against the Kyuubi, it was breaking out easily and it wasn't even in full nine-tailed mode yet.


    I know, apart from the summoning it was solely Naruto (and Sasuke when he saved him) doing the work. I did say that. I don't think it was the clones that made Naruto do better, but his brain and determination. Once Naruto got the determination, he did much better and injured Gaara twice. So basically, it was all about matchup. The Gaara in the exam was the perfect matchup for post-preliminary Sasuke because he had speed and could penetrate Gaara's defense. However, the Gaara in the forest was perfect for Naruto because it wasn't about speed but power and stamina. Switch both around and they'd do badly, as we saw with Sasuke vs. forest Gaara.

    Didn't forget it, but it can be argued that Naruto went easy. Anyway, While Sasuke may not have lost, he ended up looking worse than Naruto in their fights. Naruto owned Pain, got taken down by Pain, and then owned him again. Sasuke was on par with Bee, got owned by Bee, and then got tricked by Bee. The only fight I remember Naruto losing is against Sasuke. Though in every fight but Kakuzu, Naruto and Sasuke have struggled and have had problems. Their "powerups" were what ultimately led them to win... most fights anyway as Naruto never had any help against Kiba.


    SHortening lifespan apparently means nothing since Naruto's an Uzumaki. The price is years or decades into the future in exchange for nearly destructive power. Or rather, it depends as Kyuubi never tried to break free against Orochimaru, but it did against Pain.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #606
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Talking about Naruto vs. Gaara, when Naruto use his 1000 clones Uzumaki Naruto Barrage and blew up Gaara's butt. He forced Gaara to go full bijuu mode. As far as I saw, Gaara had upper hand until Naruto gained confidence and determination. Though, Bunta was getting beaten by Shukaku.

    Doubt it'd have worked against the Kyuubi, it was breaking out easily and it wasn't even in full nine-tailed mode yet.

    I know, apart from the summoning it was solely Naruto (and Sasuke when he saved him) doing the work. I did say that. I don't think it was the clones that made Naruto do better, but his brain and determination. Once Naruto got the determination, he did much better and injured Gaara twice. So basically, it was all about matchup. The Gaara in the exam was the perfect matchup for post-preliminary Sasuke because he had speed and could penetrate Gaara's defense. However, the Gaara in the forest was perfect for Naruto because it wasn't about speed but power and stamina. Switch both around and they'd do badly, as we saw with Sasuke vs. forest Gaara.
    This further proves the point though that Kyuubi wasn't a deus ex machina if the Jinchuuriki of the weakest could go on par with the holder of the strongest.

    Well it is true that Naruto went better as long as he was more determinated, yet it was mostly Naruto, the headbutt itself wasn't Kyuubi powered. Further proving that, despite being dependant of its powers, Naruto's fight weren't all won by Kyuubi.

    Also I agree on matchups, yet the forest Gaara was faster than Sasuke, so it was also about speed. Naruto speed is way underrated imho, even right now outside Kyuubi mode

    Quote Quote:
    SHortening lifespan apparently means nothing since Naruto's an Uzumaki. The price is years or decades into the future in exchange for nearly destructive power. Or rather, it depends as Kyuubi never tried to break free against Orochimaru, but it did against Pain.
    The point is, despite having Kyuubi regenation and Uzumaki's incredible stamina and vitality, Naruto was a mess even during the Sasuke stomp in Oro's lair. How massive the damage was if the two powers combined plus Sakura's healing didn't do a thing?

  8. #607
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Not necessarily as Naruto wasn't exactly in danger of death or feeling emotional until Gaara had him trapped with Sand Coffin. It was basically Naruto vs. Gaara the jinchuuriki. If Kyuubi was used more than just summoning Bunta, Naruto would have likely done better against slow Gaara.

    I KNOW, I DID SAY NARUTO ONLY USED KYUUBI'S CHAKRA TO SUMMON BUNTA Honestly man, I'm not trying to downplay Naruto, I'm just more annoyed with how Sasuke gets downplayed constantly while Naruto gets free passes.

    He was, but against Naruto he didn't really use the speed to his advantage. Naruto's speed is good enough that he was able to save Sakura out of nowhere without even Kakashi noticing. He was also able to keep up with Omoi and Karui, though I'm not sure if this is really a speed feat. Not only that but he was able to defend against Deva Path in base mode, who was able to keep up with Sharingan Kakashi.



    He was still moving though. The main reason, apparently, for the damage was because Kyuubi's chakra was forcibly withdrawn. This never happened to Naruto again despite goin 8 tails and nearly 9 tails. I think it was the same when Naruto was fighting Kyuubi? Half of him turned into Kyuubi but when the chakra got withdrawn there was no sign of damage.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #608
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Not necessarily as Naruto wasn't exactly in danger of death or feeling emotional until Gaara had him trapped with Sand Coffin. It was basically Naruto vs. Gaara the jinchuuriki. If Kyuubi was used more than just summoning Bunta, Naruto would have likely done better against slow Gaara.
    Wasn't in danger of death?
    Gaara was a bloody psychotic murdered at the time, Naruto was scared shitless when Gaara's bloodlust hit him the first time in the forest. He was definitely risking his life.
    You underestimate Gaara at the time, he was all for murdering every single Konoha villager for the fun of it

    Quote Quote:
    He was still moving though. The main reason, apparently, for the damage was because Kyuubi's chakra was forcibly withdrawn. This never happened to Naruto again despite goin 8 tails and nearly 9 tails. I think it was the same when Naruto was fighting Kyuubi? Half of him turned into Kyuubi but when the chakra got withdrawn there was no sign of damage.
    Well it was still moving because it almost broke out, but again Pein shrugged it off. Still for the Naruto vs Kyuubi fight I believe the change was so quick that it didn't had the time to set it off, while against Pein the damage caught up to him after the talk with Nagato, when adrenaline and everything went off. He was so tired he couldn't even stand, and Kakashi had to drag him to the village.
    Very much like Gai "conveniently" felt the after effect of the gates when Kisame trapped the whole lot in the water prison.

  11. #609
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    As in actual death, like the Desert Coffin. Not like fighting a murderer. With jutsu like Desert Coffin, Naruto was very likely to die, whereas against Gaara, he had a chance of winning. Different situation. I never said Naruto wasn't risking his life.

    Pain was still awed at its power, though if Nagato wasn't low on chakra, who knows? Not that I mind with Naruto's exhaustion, kind of. Shows how far he was willing to go for Jiraiya and village.


    To be honest, I still kinda orgasm whenever I remember Naruto saving Sakura, or hte way he caught Karui's sword. That was so epic.

  12. #610
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    To be honest, I still kinda orgasm whenever I remember Naruto saving Sakura, or hte way he caught Karui's sword. That was so epic.
    The only time I can honestly say that I liked Naruto above all is during the Pein arc.
    It is scientifically proved that Naruto with a cloak is 100000% more awesome than his normal self. That's why Kishi implemented a cloak in his Kurama Mode, because so he will not fail grandiously
    When he saved Sakura I really can't say that I liked him because he saved Sakura. He was the villain of the situation, Sasuke was doing all of us a favour

  13. #611
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,901
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Nooo, Naruto was more awesome in Part I than in Part II. The way he was all outclassed but being all "BITCH I AIN'T GONNA GIVE UP" and then proceeded to pummel noobs. Albeit usually with Kyuubi's help, but still. Naruto back then would have made a mincemeat out of Pain in the end. D: ... okay, personality wise he was superior.




    Sakura's hot. And she could still be useful. I hope. D:

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #612
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,771
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Nooo, Naruto was more awesome in Part I than in Part II.
    QFT

    Oh how i miss those days. I wonder how the current story ties in with Ninjas
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  16. #613
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    People hate to admit but although there are a lot of naruto, minato, jiraiya many fans of the uchiha absolutely flip out turn their heads away from any negative aspects about that clan just as much as those naruto,minato, etc fanatics.
    As a fan of nearly ever character in this manga I can assure you the Uchihas simply are the Saiyans of this manga, they have very few if any weaknesses and can virtually stop anything given how powerful they can become. Not to mention recent events have given them multiple ass-pull techniques that can essentially give the power to conquer death if need be.

    And while some Uchiha fans may stretch the abilities of Uchiha's, Minato and Jiraiya fans just like to make up facts, especially about Minato that aren't even plausible. Although my personal favorite is certainly that Jiraiya's hair can "stop" Amaterasu and protect him. That always makes me giggle.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  17. #614
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Nooo, Naruto was more awesome in Part I than in Part II. The way he was all outclassed but being all "BITCH I AIN'T GONNA GIVE UP" and then proceeded to pummel noobs. Albeit usually with Kyuubi's help, but still. Naruto back then would have made a mincemeat out of Pain in the end. D: ... okay, personality wise he was superior.




    Sakura's hot. And she could still be useful. I hope. D:
    Personality-wise I agree, although Sage Naruto has that... Dunno, kinda aloof and calm aura about it that is kinda awesome, considering that he isn't apathic like the rest of those kind of characters:
    a pissed Sage Naruto is downright scary.

    As for Sakura, she sunk so low as a character that I can't see beyond her flaws, and her looks are a part of it, be as it may I can't like a girl with pink hair. Ino ftw!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    QFT

    Oh how i miss those days. I wonder how the current story ties in with Ninjas
    What? You mean that ninjas didn't fight spouting enormous ball of energy while riding an enormous and multi-tailed animal?

  18. #615
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Has it really come to this, an Uchicha named user being neutral and users claiming to be neutral prefering Uchichas over Naruto. Wrote up my own reply yesterday but stopped halfway through because it felt so futile, I will post it anyway.
    It's hard to imagine anyone other than Madara or possibly Itachi and Hashirama defeating Naruto now as he is. In the past though, people have given him more credit than he has earned, but now he is simply too powerful.

    In terms of overall power and ability to kill anyone Naruto is right below Edo Madara. He's that strong.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Thread Closed
Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts