Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kalerab's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 600 Discussion / 601 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by longguilol1 View Post
    I guess it's an exclusive ability that belongs to him? Too convenient, I say. Anyway, it was pretty much expected.

My prediction: I think Obito & Madara will win this around, prompting Kishi to team up Sasuke with Naruto for the final battle, perhaps.
    It is a plot hole, but Kishi explained it as Madara is super-uber-powerful and therefore he is stronger than Kabuto and the summoning technique and thus was able to release himself from the contract.

And Madara was able to overpower 5 Kages, Naruto is now powerful but he cannot beat Madara.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I still am not sure as to why Madara is still around despite the Edo Tensei being canceled by Itachi?

Someone made sense of that yet?
    Knowing and using the handseals for Edo Tensei allow you to escape from your summoner's grip, but for that you need to be able to do that on your own will. When Itachi released the Edo Tensei, every souls were temporarily freed from Kabuto's control before returning to the pure world (where souls go), so they could do whatever they want in the meantime. Madara used this opportunity to make the Edo Tensei handseals and be freed from everything related to the summoner, even the release order.

Anyone who knows the seals and has enough free will to do so can escape the jutsu.
    Last edited by Gats; September 07, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's an exclusive ability that belongs to him? Too convenient, I say. Anyway, it was pretty much expected.

My prediction: I think Obito & Madara will win this around, prompting Kishi to team up Sasuke with Naruto for the final battle, perhaps.
    No, it belongs to anyone that knows the seal and knows how to free themselves. As Gats said, free will is also required. But yeah, it is too convenient, but oh well, at least we get a powerful villain for Naruto that's not gonna go all goody good on us based on a book or be beaten by a simple trick.

I think it'll either be Madara and Tobi vs. Naruto, Gai, and Kakashi or Naruto vs. Madara. If Kishi doesn't screw Naruto, then I wouldn't mind seeing this fight as long as Naruto's not all "NEENER NEENER I KNOW BIJUU'S NAME, YOU DON'T!" Considering power isn't enough, I'm actually excited to see Naruto come up with plans and try to beat Madara using his brain. I want the old Naruto who fought with brain and willpower back, not the Naruto who only fights with free powerups.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

dafuq with madara wins predictions ? if madara wins its infinite tsukuyomi in 10 mins ... he cannot win now , it means the end ... unless somebody suicide kill himself with gedo mazo , but if madara should win then there is no way someone on the verge of death could possibly ruin madara's lifelong dream

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Knowing and using the handseals for Edo Tensei allow you to escape from your summoner's grip, but for that you need to be able to do that on your own will. When Itachi released the Edo Tensei, every souls were temporarily freed from Kabuto's control before returning to the pure world (where souls go), so they could do whatever they want in the meantime. Madara used this opportunity to make the Edo Tensei handseals and be freed from everything related to the summoner, even the release order.

Anyone who knows the seals and has enough free will to do so can escape the jutsu.
    let me guess ... tobirama went to the uchiha stone and wrote this information because everything important should exist on that stone

the whole edo tensei release thing is a plot hole (or lets just call it weak plot)
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    let me guess ... tobirama went to the uchiha stone and wrote this information because everything important should exist on that stone

the whole edo tensei release thing is a plot hole (or lets just call it weak plot)
    why is it everyone foegets that the sharingan copies handseals perfectly(remember kakashi beating zabuza in performing his own jutsu)...also madara had access to this info.
    they(tobirama/madara,senju/uchiha) were probably in on a couple battles together(as allies and enemies)...so ET is not at all a foreign thing to madara.

sidenote...i bet tobirama met his demise wishing he had prepared ET summoning instead of bringing a bunch of ninnies with him(sarutobi excluded)...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ M3J
    Non Naruto related, but what are you doing to get over Suits? lol I keep rewatching it over and over and over and over... And Over.. Im pretty sure i cannot do this until January
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to catch reruns on TV, the only way I know how to catch an eppy.

So er, how about Tsunade's tits not being attached to her legs? D:

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Hard to catch reruns on TV, the only way I know how to catch an eppy.

So er, how about Tsunade's tits not being attached to her legs? D:
    I secretely believe Hinata is either Madara or Tobi ( like that awesome edit in the prediction thread ), since the only named victims of this war are the only two women with bigger tits than her.
    Arguably Mei has a comparable rack, but she's the butt of Kishimoto's joke on old hags, so she's safe.

That, or Kishi still hasn't come out of the closet, I mean even before Kabuto's belly penis he made a poor Armadillo a trap
    I knew there was something fishy about the fact that Naruto has less fanservice than probably all other shounens

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I secretely believe Hinata is either Madara or Tobi ( like that awesome edit in the prediction thread ), since the only named victims of this war are the only two women with bigger tits than her.
    Arguably Mei has a comparable rack, but she's the butt of Kishimoto's joke on old hags, so she's safe.

That, or Kishi still hasn't come out of the closet, I mean even before Kabuto's belly penis he made a poor Armadillo a trap
    I knew there was something fishy about the fact that Naruto has less fanservice than probably all other shounens
    What edit?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    What edit?
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post

Spoiler show

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol best Edit so far! Should get a MH Award!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha...well as it turns out, whenever there's a major development, people show their funny side as well...here's another one from a week or two ago...not an edit, but still awesome...this one came regarding the question, why didn't Naruto smash Tobi's face with that rasengan...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis View Post

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Lol best Edit so far! Should get a MH Award!
    nah imo thats the best. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Spoiler show

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, your forum has so many Tobi/Obito threads you sure could use a Tobi/Obito subforum, eh?

"What would you have done with 'tobi'?" "Why Tobi shouldn't be Obito" "Let's Talk About Why Your Tobito "Plotholes" Aren't Plotholes" "Gaiden II: Obito??" " Let's Try and Piece together the Mystery that is "Tobi" - Images Provided" "What was Tobi planning to do that could kill him in the process?" "What was Madara and Tobi initial plan ?" "The sad truth about "Obito Uchiha"." "Why didn't Madara get Tobi to ET him from the very start so he could haxor it?" "The most direct connection between Obito and Zetsu" "Tobi and kiba preditsion..." "Two Tobi's?" "Obito, why it fits. [Theory]"

First page of the list only...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    nah imo thats the best. ^.^
    Okay I admit that would've been better than Obito being Tobi, imagine if Sakura really died and Naruto ended up fighting an evil version of himself ? *mindfuck*

Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast