Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

  1. #1171
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Dunno, Jiraiya talks about "that jutsu", and we know during the time-skip they most likely trained in controlling the Kyuubi ( reason why Naruto didn't lear shit, apparently ).
    Then when Jiraiya and the toad talk, they mention how the seal was made by Yondaime so Naruto could control Kyuubi's powers, and later when Naruto goes to Myubokuzan to grab the key to the seal, the toad says that the key is the key ( lol ) to obtain "that jutsu".
    I'm almost 100% sure its Kyuubi control

  2. #1172
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    How is Kyuubi control a jutsu?

  3. #1173
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Honestly though, Kishi shat on Nagato's character during the invasion, at the earliest, if not when he was fighting Naruto. Book no jutsu one-shotted Nagato. <_<
    Honestly, I think it's far worse when a character can't be credited for anything other than utilizing god like powers granted to them by an outside source, than being slapped with plot induced stupidity. That's just my take though.

  4. #1174
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I still say Nagato was born with Rinnegan..

    And even if he was given Rinnegan, he still had to use and master it. It's still his own power since his chakra is used as well. If Rinnegan drew chakra from Gedo Mazou though, then I'd be skeptical.

  5. #1175
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Dunno, Jiraiya talks about "that jutsu", and we know during the time-skip they most likely trained in controlling the Kyuubi ( reason why Naruto didn't lear shit, apparently ).
    Then when Jiraiya and the toad talk, they mention how the seal was made by Yondaime so Naruto could control Kyuubi's powers, and later when Naruto goes to Myubokuzan to grab the key to the seal, the toad says that the key is the key ( lol ) to obtain "that jutsu".
    I'm almost 100% sure its Kyuubi control
    I thought jiraiya said that he wants naruto to control the kyubi's power to complete "that jutsu"? So, it's pretty obvious that "that jutsu" needs the kyubi's power.


    Well, maybe "that jutsu" is specifically for kushina. And i think jiraiya just believe that minato intended to left that jutsu for naruto to complete. A sealing jutsu that powered by kyubi's chakra.

  6. #1176
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I still say Nagato was born with Rinnegan..

    And even if he was given Rinnegan, he still had to use and master it. It's still his own power since his chakra is used as well. If Rinnegan drew chakra from Gedo Mazou though, then I'd be skeptical.
    That's what I mean though. literally the only thing he can be credited for is utilization of of the Rinnegan. Kishimoto made it worse when he made the jutsu used by Nagato Rinnegan standards.

    How is it his power Just because it's using his chakra? wouldn't it depend on how how he utilizes such power, even if it's not his chakra being used? Basically his chakra is a battery for the Rinnegan.

  7. #1177
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Dunno, Jiraiya talks about "that jutsu", and we know during the time-skip they most likely trained in controlling the Kyuubi ( reason why Naruto didn't lear shit, apparently ).
    Then when Jiraiya and the toad talk, they mention how the seal was made by Yondaime so Naruto could control Kyuubi's powers, and later when Naruto goes to Myubokuzan to grab the key to the seal, the toad says that the key is the key ( lol ) to obtain "that jutsu".
    I'm almost 100% sure its Kyuubi control
    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How is Kyuubi control a jutsu?
    Some translations say "that power"...just sayin

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #1178
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How is Kyuubi control a jutsu?
    Not being japanese I can't say for certain, but, as benelori said, there are translations that say "that power".
    Don't misunderstand, I just like pretty much everyone would love for Naruto to have something else outside Rasengan+Kage Bushins, I just think its unlikely

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I thought jiraiya said that he wants naruto to control the kyubi's power to complete "that jutsu"? So, it's pretty obvious that "that jutsu" needs the kyubi's power.


    Well, maybe "that jutsu" is specifically for kushina. And i think jiraiya just believe that minato intended to left that jutsu for naruto to complete. A sealing jutsu that powered by kyubi's chakra.
    Point is, Naruto has zero knowledge on seals, outside the usual ones such as storing items in scrolls and his own key for his seal.
    Its unlikely

  10. #1179
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    That's what I mean though. literally the only thing he can be credited for is utilization of of the Rinnegan. Kishimoto made it worse when he made the jutsu used by Nagato Rinnegan standards.

    How is it his power Just because it's using his chakra? wouldn't it depend on how how he utilizes such power, even if it's not his chakra being used? Basically his chakra is a battery for the Rinnegan.
    Nagato is the one who still needs to master it and use it. It's not like with the Kyuubi where it'll automatically help - Rinnegan is useless if the user isn't good with it. I think the two or three shinobi Nagato killed when he was a kid were either shocked or not that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Not being japanese I can't say for certain, but, as benelori said, there are translations that say "that power".
    Don't misunderstand, I just like pretty much everyone would love for Naruto to have something else outside Rasengan+Kage Bushins, I just think its unlikely
    Oh, that makes sense now. Hope it's something out of rasengan and kage bunshin too because right now, Naruto is a one-trick pony in a bad way. Where his fights were exciting because he didn't have free powerup throughout the entire fight, his fights are kinda boring because he'll just use Kyuubi's power to help him beat majority of his enemies, Third Raikage being the only possible exception.

  11. #1180
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Just out of curiousity... when did Jiraiya state anything about a "that jutsu" or "that", that Naruto needed to use? Is everyone referring to when he was talking to the key toad? If so, all he meant was him using all of Kurama's chakra. That's the only one I remember.

  12. #1181
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Just out of curiousity... when did Jiraiya state anything about a "that jutsu" or "that", that Naruto needed to use? Is everyone referring to when he was talking to the key toad? If so, all he meant was him using all of Kurama's chakra. That's the only one I remember.
    It's before that...right before they go out to save Gaara...Jiraiya appears confirms the kidnap and then warns Naruto...ch.251

    ---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

    So I checked the RAW, and it indeed says "that jutsu"....if anyone is interested, Jirayia is saying "ano jutsu wo tsukauna yo"....which means don't use that jutsu...

    On another hand, I think it just referred to Oodama Rasengan, since it needed Kyuubi chakra to perform it...

  13. #1182
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I don't think it was oodama rasengan as Naruto had no problem using some of Kyuubi's power to use it. It's probably a jutsu that takes tons of chakra to use, or maybe the summoning jutsu?

  14. #1183
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    I think it was just his Kyuubi Shroud. It can be considered a technique because it's something he had to train to control. The chakra itself isn't, but the shroud is. Also, because there's no way this is a jutsu that will have remained secret this many years. ALSO, because we knew it'd be something dangerous and, soon as he started going 4 tails we see the flashback of Jiraiya talking about said Kyuubi chakra's dangers. It was foreshadowing to set up something bad that was gonna happen down the road, and this is the biggest and closest event to that.

    Chakra shroud makes the most sense to me.

    EDIT: Also, look at the logic behind those claiming it's a jutsu we haven't seen yet: Remember when Sasuke was gonna drop "that" on top of Naruto and friends when they first found him at Orochimaru's hideout? Orochimaru says "there's no need to use 'that' yet..." The jutsu was never confirmed to be Kirin. Should I assume that it's not, and that Sasuke has a "that jutsu" he hasn't revealed yet? Ofcourse not. We just take the clues and put them together. The jutsu was obviously Kirin. And the "that jutsu" that Jiraiya was talking about is most likely just the Kyuubi shroud.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM.

  15. #1184
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Also, look at the logic behind those claiming it's a jutsu we haven't seen yet: Remember when Sasuke was gonna drop "that" on top of Naruto and friends when they first found him at Orochimaru's hideout? Orochimaru says "there's no need to use 'that' yet..." The jutsu was never confirmed to be Kirin. Should I assume that it's not, and that Sasuke has a "that jutsu" he hasn't revealed yet? Ofcourse not. We just take the clues and put them together. The jutsu was obviously Kirin. And the "that jutsu" that Jiraiya was talking about is most likely just the Kyuubi shroud.
    Doesn't it requires several conditions to use Kirin? You can't throw it with a clean sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  16. #1185
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Doesn't it requires several conditions to use Kirin? You can't throw it with a clean sky.
    Maybe Kishi at the time wanted to make Kirin just like any other jutsu, considering it appeared a lot of chapters later its possible he changed his mind afterwards.

Thread Closed
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts