Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2004

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What? Why not point out how people are favoring Minato and making up stuff, like breaking out of Itachi's genjutsu or Tsukuyomi? Or claiming he CAN beat Raikage if he can't even hurt Raikage? If people said Minato can break out of Sasuke's genjutsu, I can actually find that feasible. But I find it difficult to believe minato can break out of Itachi's genjutsu in time which Orochimaru couldn't, and Deidara would have killed himself if Itachi didn't reveal he was in genjutsu.

If you were to argue that Raikage can't touch Minato despite the plan he came up with, I can agree with that because Minato was alive until he sacrificed himself and never looked to sustain any injuries.

ANd lulz? Sasuke can't solo five kage when he doesn't have Mokuton or Rinnegan. The only one who can come close to that is Naruto, and I don't count ET Madara.
    That was, again, a single guy, Lemonadez.
    It isn't the world claiming that Yondaime > Sharingan genjutsu
    Also no, Yondaime can't break out of a Sharingan genjutsu, regardless of who uses it, since, as manga stands, they are unbreakable unless you have a sharingan ( or a Rin'negan I suppose ).

Quote Quote:
    Not as much as Sasuke.
    Read the Kage summit rematch in the Arena.
    That topic is Sasuke wank at his finest

Quote Quote:
    I am being objective, though. Hell, I don't even consider Nagato losing to Itachi (or combo of Itachi, Naruto, and Bee [Itachi's my favorite, Naruto's one of my favorites, and I don't like Nagato]) canon, and I blame Kabuto for making Nagato fight badly. I defend Nagato in regards to this. And despite me usually arguing against Minato (or sometimes), I defended him when people said he should have realized Tobi was Obito. And I still say Minato's the only one to hit Tobi on his own terms without prior knowledge on his own. To be honest thoug, I don't dislike Minato at all, just his fans.
    Because its not canon, if Bee and Naruto weren't there, Itachi would've lost to Chibaku Tensei

Same with me and Sasuke I suppose.

Quote Quote:
    Plus, I like to argue for the underdogs. \m/ Or people who get unfairly judged against.
    And that's why you see me debating in favour of Yondaime in almost all Arena threads

Quote Quote:
    Someone voted for Sasori (?) beating Orochimaru just because he hated Orochimaru.

If he gets paired against Itachi, people will say Itachi wins. <_< Not me though, I refuse to count Izanami as an actual jutsu.

But yeah, Kabutomaru is pretty good. I think Naruto would give him the biggest challenge.
    Well some stray votes will always appear, you can't pretend the world to have the same idea or to follow logic, and contests will always be about popularity

Itachi can win because he has a thing called Totsuka Sword which enables him to win against almost anyone debating against Itachi is suicide.

Unless he goes Kyuubi Mode from the start I actually see Kabuto having the advantage, that sound jutsu was sick

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tournaments are always a popularity contest sure (atleast forum ones) but they are also an Ego contest.

If the mods or whoever wanted to create a good tourney, do not include the faves or dead people we know nothing about, such as Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Minato, Kushina, Hashirama, ET Madara, Kabuto, Obito, Madara or Nagato. Oh.. And make a rule against Insta Speed blitzing..

But that will never happen and when it does people will whine about theyre faves not being in the tourney and the mods being biased blah blah blah. Lets just keep to the Konoha Arena where Ego boosting is generally accepted.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Im confused... Was there a reviewing session? (Genuine question)
    And why the f*** didn't I make it into the list..?! ffs!! I want some attention too... -_-

*thinks about how to create a Kabuto wanking thread which will escalate into an at least 60 pages flame war*
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    And why the f*** didn't I make it into the list..?! ffs!! I want some attention too... -_-

*thinks about how to create a Kabuto wanking thread which will escalate into an at least 60 pages flame war*
    Easy, make a thread named Kabuto >>>>> Sasuke

Still its impossible to flame you in any way, that's why you didn't make the list

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

One does not simply create a successful wank thread *pictures meme*
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I mad the list because some members were claiming to be bias or unbiased, so I just made a list of everyday posters and share my two cents. Like I said, I'm sure I missed a few, and was trying to offend anyone but what I stated has been said by other members before.

If you did make the list, I'm sorry, but that means you don't stand out to me as much as the others, or they just post more. If you want my assessment feel free to ask lol.

Lndrash
    I know your a Kabuto fan, but never hyped him, or even bring attention to the character. I notice you spend a lot of time addressing members that over hype there character. Anyone else lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Easy, make a thread named Kabuto >>>>> Sasuke
    Thats not large scale enough... I was thinking more along the lines of "Kabuto vs. the Five Kages"... but that would include Tsunade-Hime... and I can't argue against Tsunade-Hime...

Hmm... but maybe if I replace Tsunade with Minato... yes... that would make for some volatile material...

But Minato's already overused enough as it is... so nah...

Quote Quote:
    Still its impossible to flame you in any way, that's why you didn't make the list
    Don't question Itachi's words... (especially since this spurts from the most infamous page ever)

Quote Quote:
    One does not simply create a successful wank thread *pictures meme*
    Nobody said anything about simple... it will take time and careful planning... and I'll have to wait for the right opportunity... so I guess I'll just get myself some Hashirama-Cells and sit in my basement until some mortally wounded guy falls into my lap... who can then do all the dirty work for me!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't question Itachi's words... (especially since this spurts from the most infamous page ever)

Here is a better translation:

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Here is a better translation:

I love that translation because the only thing that plaes in comparison is there tittle.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I love that translation because the only thing that plaes in comparison is there tittle.
    Actually that translation says that base Jiraiya = Base Itachi > base Kisame, while the fanmade translation said Jiraiya > Itachi & Kisame.
    I doubt they are talking about Kyuubi, since Naruto never hinted at being able to release it, and Kisame easily stopped him from using his shroud shortly after that.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

But Kisame is speaking of the Kyuubi, no doubt about it. For the sake of it, here is the most accurate translation:

Naruto translation errors & fan started rumours compilation

Kisame - You could somehow win, but I couldn't stand up to such an opponent for more than a couple of minutes... It's on a completely different level.
    Itachi - Ah... Either (we) both (he says both/two, meaning him and Kisame) would die, or it would be a draw... The result wouldn't change even if we increased our numbers.
    Kisame - It was good that we found him at the ramen shop... And he has one of the Legendary Sannin as a lucky charm. That guy (Jiraiya) might be a fair match for the strongest Uchiha from Konoha and the Mist's strongest swordsman.
    Itachi - Hmm, even so... It's said that every strong man has a weakness...
    Last edited by Fox666; October 09, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
    TOBI IS OBITO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Actually that translation says that base Jiraiya = Base Itachi > base Kisame, while the fanmade translation said Jiraiya > Itachi & Kisame.
    I doubt they are talking about Kyuubi, since Naruto never hinted at being able to release it, and Kisame easily stopped him from using his shroud shortly after that.
    And you assume I meant something different? I never mention anything about the Kyuubi. Kisame admitted he was weaker then Jiraiya and said that Itachi could take him, but there tittle was weak compared to Jiraiya's.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ the part about Kyuubi was meant for Fox666, too lazy to quote him

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    But Kisame is speaking of the Kyuubi.

"It was great finally finding him at the Ramen Shop, but... his babysitter was one of the three great Shinobi of Konoha legend"

It seems they are just taking precaution, they don't know whenever Naruto can unleash the Kyuubi powers or not.
    Could be, yet note how Kyuubi is referred as an "it", it wouldn't make sense for them to refer to Kyuubi as a person. I also doubt they meant Naruto, since Itachi likely knew how he was treated back then, and that he was never trained as a weapon, and he does speak as if he knows the person well:
    "if we faced off, we may end up killing each other, at the very least we'd hurt each other badly" suggests that Itachi had an idea about the enemy they wanted to face.
    Also Kisame was the best at subduing Jinchuurikis, as he said against Bee, considering he had a sword capable of eating chakra, it wouldn't make sense for him not to think he was ready to face a Bijuu, while a ninja like Jiraiya had other weapons other at ninjutsu, like he showed when he protected Naruto:
    he took on Itachi and Kisame in base and forced them to flee, and didn't predict Itachi's secret weapon, the Mangekyo.

Note also how, later, Kisame confronted Itachi on why they fled, saying he could've take Jiraiya on

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I edited my post earlier with more accurate information.
    TOBI IS OBITO

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I still trust the official translation over a random guy on the internet, which has, at best, the same knowledge on japan language that fan translator.

Doesn't matter though, with the full scope of their abilites we pretty much know that Itachi > Jiraiya and that Kyuubi > Itachi

Thread Closed
Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast