Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Though not everyone can use shiki fuujin. :P
There obviously was a reason why two fine and healthy looking Hokage[1st and 2nd] had entrusted their village to Sarutobi and being nice was definitely not high on the priority list.
Anyone play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Generations? Saw the cutscene where Madara fought Hashirama at Valley of the End and thought the fight was pretty good, minus the whole "zomg they're gliding/hovering/flying!!" thing. I might watch the anime version of that fight, it was pretty badass.
Agreed. That was my favorite part of the game, that fight was brilliantly done. The ending was good too. Pretty cool how they went as far as Naruto stealing the Kyuubi's chakra... or close to it.......... I think.
The opponents aggravated me though. <_< the way they kept on hitting without stopping, and I kept running out of substitution jutsu. <___<
2) Not only Bloodline Limits and secret techniques, but his arsenal should have also lacked techniques from two of the elemental natures, since using more then three doesn't seem possible. Not to mention we haven't seen very many powerful regular Konoha techniques.
3) Not sure you can blame stamina or speed on old age. Both Onoki and Chiyo are old, and they had no trouble fighting younger opponents equally, apart from Onoki's "back problems". I suppose you could even point to Danzo too, though he had Hashirama's Dna so that's not a pure example.
4) Where was it implied he had a ton of chakra when younger? I don't recall that part. But I doubt he used multiple Shadow Clones, that seems "unique" to Naruto. None of the other users have ever displayed more then one, even Jiraiya. Mainly because it doesn't seem all that tactical, throwing away a large portion of chakra in a glass cannon. A single hit would mean the lost of a 10th of his chakra, probably a far bigger waste then merely attacking and defending would have cost.
5) Not sure if that means much at this point, if we presume that Hashirama really did rely as much upon his Mokuton abilities as it seems. Then again, Madara is still a powerhouse beyong his Sharingan, so the same would probably be true for Hashirama too.
6) As long as he could keep them in place, he could kill them with the Shinigami technique.
A similar argument has been used for Itachi, who would have a low stamina because of his disease. But Kimimaro was in a similar situation and had great stamina, so I think old age or disease somehow don't affect the stats. If anything, Hiruzen stats are greater now than during his youth, even if his performance in battle decreased.
Does Raikage know kage bunshin, though?
And Kimimaro said he was given strength from his willpower, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to move at all.
Oonoki used rock bunshin. And he made about... 4 of them I think. But they were all off-paneled against Madara. He still had chakra to nuke a forest with a Kamehameha later too.
2) True, I'm guessing his third element is either suiton (most common) or futon (his son has it).
3) Chiyo fought with puppets, her own speed was never something she had to use. And Oonoki can FLY. We've never actually seen his actual foot speed. And you already pointed out why Danzou was faster, but even he needed Izanagi to not die a million times. His stamina was a direct result of his old age, his ANBU even said so. And speed is surely affected by age, that only makes sense, even for ninja. The only "old ninja" who was affected by speed was Kakazu because he was essentially a giant mass of tentacles thanks to a forbidden technique.
4) It is implied that he a lot of chakra due to the fact his ANBU stated he would use multiple Shadow clones in battle regularly. Read into the ANBU comments and you can see that Sarturobi was a ghost of what he used to be in his old age.
---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------
Itachi on the other hand, has average stamina, and his disease WHICH MADE HIM VOMIT BLOOD. It blows my mind that people don't think that had an adverse affect on his stamina, any debilitating disease drains you physically this a fact about the human body that can't be ignored.
As for Kage Bushin, if it isn't a dangerous technique was does no one use it? Itachi and Kakashi would use it sparingly, as did Jiraiya. Naruto is the only ninja to abuse it, and his Taju Kage Bushin is forbidden because it would kill normal people. The fact that Sarturobi would use it multiple times in battle shows us he had a large amount of chakra.
It was, after all, on Konoha's forbidden scroll.
---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------
KB effectively splits one's chakra, meaning one clone would mean that 50% of the user's chakra would go puff.
Naruto ( and well Madara now ) is the only one who can spam it because:
-he has enough chakra to sustain himself even when its divided by 100
-he can regenerate chakra much faster thanks to the Kyuubi and his own Uzumaki heritage
Also it seems that KB are pretty difficult to mantain for prolonged amounts of time, as Kakashi noted, either because the body consumes chakra too fast or because the user needs to control them/supply them with something.
Naruto should just have spend half a day after he gained Rikudou/Full Jinchuriki mode to train every possible jutsu available to him, but let's not use logic. :P