Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.12

The tattoo on Sasuke's arm was identical to the one Orochimaru used to summon Manda and other giant snakes with, so it could have just depended on the snakes size. But I think the method required to summon a giant snake and summon a small snake involved different means, since neither Orochimaru or Sasuke make use of the seal until they did the major summoning.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 568 Discussion / 569 Predictions - No chapter until around 1/11- Happy new year ! Check out our gift (read the OP!

On an unrelated discussion, I wonder if Kankurou will give Deidara a chance to fight Sasuke again, and release him onto the later. He needs to redeem himself and go to Nirvana, can't occupy Kankurou's coffin forever! lol

Imo, it would be a nice way to showcase Sasuke's new powers, and it seemed like Deidara was left without an ending, unlike Sasori. And it would buy time for things to happen, instead of making Sasuke pretend like he's having trouble moving from point A to B on a Hawk's back.

EDIT: I thought this would be better at the 569 predictions, but well...
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; January 02, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny as that'd be I doubt it. He had help sealing him away the first time, and the instant he lets him out he'd nuke everything around him.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the major problem imo would be Kabuto. I'm not so sure Kabuto would try to fight both brothers at the same time. Deidara's revenge bombing could be evaded by releasing him from a safe distance, once Sasuke arrives. Imo, it could work like a clock, plotwise, and keep Sasuke occupied till Edo Jinchus or Kabuto are taken out. I can even see Deidara laughing like a maniac with Sasuke on hands to kill, and entering Nirvana before completing his plsn, just because defeating Itachi's brother would be enough for him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm. I guess. Though remember, when he first died he died with the firm belief that he killed Itachi's brother. It wasn't enough to send him to ninja heaven back then, I dunno if it'd be enough this time. If completing his greatest artistic work wasn't enough to let him sleep, doing the same thing probably wouldn't.

Either way I'd rather see Sasuke fight someone he hasn't already fought, and somebody who's fighting style doesn't force Sasuke to just sit still and stair at them most of the fight.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope he fights the remnants of Taka, since their use is imho long over. It would reinforce Sasuke with the whole "broken bonds make me stronger", and two jounin-level ninja would make a fine test for his powers, since they would likely not die after the first strike.
    Since the Seven are sealed, and the remaining three swords are in the hands of ppl that Suigetsu can't even hope to match ( Choujuro eliminated Black Zetsu with a single strike, Kakashi would destroy Suigetsu just by looking at him, and Killer Bee has 100 ways for defeating him ) so I believe that their last use will be to die just for demonstrating some of Sasuke's new powers. It would make sense since they're looking for him, and that the most useful one of the team ( Karin ) is captured, thus ending Taka's utility

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, it requires a weighty foe to showcase his new powers, and to show he's not unbeatable. I don't see any better fodder than Deidara.

As for Suigetsu and Juugo, I think they're gonna get a hype and become something important in the future. Remember Merry and Pippin from LotR, who had no real goal, no real strength, but turned out to be key-players by random? Yeah, I do think they're goofy enough for that role.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see Juugo and Suigetsu fighting Sasuke for the simple fact that such a battle wouldn't be all that long. Unless they gain a massive upgrade, there's nothing preventing Sasuke from murdering them in a moment. Instead, I think they'll be used to either show how Sasuke changed or lay the seed of his redemption. They're preferable to Konoha.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace
    Nah, it requires a weighty foe to showcase his new powers, and to show he's not unbeatable. I don't see any better fodder than Deidara.

As for Suigetsu and Juugo, I think they're gonna get a hype and become something important in the future. Remember Merry and Pippin from LotR, who had no real goal, no real strength, but turned out to be key-players by random? Yeah, I do think they're goofy enough for that role.

I'd still rather see him fight someone more powerful than a ninja he's already beat without MS, let alone EMS. I mean, Deidara is awesome with some of the most destructive jutsu in the manga, but he's still someone Sasuke's already surpassed. The point of showcasing his power is show that we can accurately say "Okay, current Sasuke>previous Sasuke". And remember, Naruto's been fighting multiple Kage Level opponents. How can we expect Sasuke to do less and make it believable that he's a genuine threat to Naruto when they actually fight?

If he fights someone he's already fought before, I'd say Killerbee, if only because he's gotta be taken out eventually, and what better way to show how far Sasuke's grown than to have him manhandle the guy that manhandled him?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

But right now there aren't that guys that can match up to him, not a division since he would murder them and kishi showed that he don't like to kill even important secondary characters, making him destroy fodder isn't imho all that great, the kages are with Madara, so the choices are Kabutomaru ( it would be pretty emotional for Sasuke to obliterate his brother and his enemy ), the remnants of Taka ( an occasion to show his powers destoying the last bonds he has ) or Naruto and Killer Bee, but they're with the Bijuu, it is unlikely that an another factor would come to play. I mean we have Tobi, we have Naruto, Killer Bee and all others Jinchuuriki. Sasuke doesn't fit in, for the fact that he doesn't give a damn about bijuus and such. He is a wild card, but the two big fights are set in stone imho

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke doesn't care about Bijuu, but he cares ALOT about Naruto. Killing him atleast. He has no sensing abilities, but finding him would be as simple as bumrushing an opponent and using Genjutsu to force them to reveal his location (perhaps kidnapping Hinata would suffice). And if Suigetsu and Juugo are on the way to one of Orochimaru's lairs, while Sasuke is on his way to the battlefield, it makes sense that he'll be fighting someone else who's already on the battlefield, not someone who's headed to an area likely away from the area.

Ofcourse there's multiple battlefields and multiple lairs, but whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got questions. First of all why Hinata's father would give up her training to work with Hanabi if Hyuuga clan should use this curse seal jutsu on her...after all she's not the first kid so she should be the member of a branch family [or does it applies only to twins]. Second of all would Hinata's father agree to her being with Naruto...after all Hyuuga clan is elite and very...."inside crowd"...and hinata is main family member...
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sasuke doesn't care about Bijuu, but he cares ALOT about Naruto. Killing him atleast. He has no sensing abilities, but finding him would be as simple as bumrushing an opponent and using Genjutsu to force them to reveal his location (perhaps kidnapping Hinata would suffice). And if Suigetsu and Juugo are on the way to one of Orochimaru's lairs, while Sasuke is on his way to the battlefield, it makes sense that he'll be fighting someone else who's already on the battlefield, not someone who's headed to an area likely away from the area.

Ofcourse there's multiple battlefields and multiple lairs, but whatever.
    True, but facing Tobi and Sasuke at the same moment will be overkill imho, the only plausible result would be death for Naruto, and any other outcome would be nothing short than ridiculous, how can you hope to win or to escape such forces? That or Sasuke teams up with Naruto, they destory Tobi, and then proceed to destroy each other. The fact that Sasuke can't digest Tobi is obvious, and he seems to have regained a cool head, so he could use Naruto to defeat the most powerful foe out there, and then proceed to end his rival with his own hands. It could work with the whole redeeming theme, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I've got questions. First of all why Hinata's father would give up her training to work with Hanabi if Hyuuga clan should use this curse seal jutsu on her...after all she's not the first kid so she should be the member of a branch family [or does it applies only to twins]. Second of all would Hinata's father agree to her being with Naruto...after all Hyuuga clan is elite and very...."inside crowd"...and hinata is main family member...
    We don't know virtually anything about the Hyuugas in Part 2, we don't know the situation between the main or branch, nothing. Regarding the second part, Naruto is undeniably the strongest ninja in all Konoha right now, and is the hero that defeated Pein, and surely will be the hero of the war, very much like Yondaime. The whole royalty is fanfiction material imho, since it's established that the true royalty of the Leaf were the Senju and the Uchiha clan, being the founders.
    That being said, if a scenario like that would exist, then I think that Hinata's father would beg Naruto on his knees in a dress to marry his daughter

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Being a girl born into the main house, Hanabi probably wouldn't have been made a branch member anyway if the Hyuuga follow real life clan traditions. She would remain apart of the main house until she got married and became apart of her husband's clan/family. Explains why she didn't have a cursed seal during the Chuunin Exam, when she was much older then Neji was when he received one.

As for Hinata marrying Naruto, considering he's an Uzumaki and they were apparently in tight with the great Senju, I don't see why he wouldn't be considered of similar clan status. The Aburame and Akimichi were also considered as Noble clans along with the Hyuuga and Uchiha, and I'm quite sure the Uzumaki would have had a higher standing then either of them.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Hyuuga's lack of info might be an indication that Kishi wants to address them later on, and thus, that he has events in store for them within the main story. The lack of spotlight they are having might indicate a possible romance involving Naruto and Hinata where Naruto would have a quest for Hyuuga clan's approval, in example. But of course, lack of spotlight might just be that Kishi despises them. See Sakura for instance...

Thread Closed
Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast